Inactive [INFO/ADMIN] LogBlock v1.54 - Enderdragon Logging! Tree Grow Logging! [1.4.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by DiddiZ, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Offline

DiddiZ

Version: 1.50​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Find and Backroll those Damn Griefers
    LogBlock release are on DevBukkit:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/logblock/

LogBlock dev builds:
    http://ci.kitteh.org/job/LogBlock/

Please read the installation guide

I won't port LogBlock myself to mcAPI. Source code is available, so it shouldn't be to difficult for someone else to do it, also I'm still here. so I can answer questions. If there is more than one willing, that's up to you to handle that.

The reasons I take this step, are the usual: I quit playing Minecraft about 5 months ago and lastly I was struggling to keep up with updates. The developement of Guardian made slow progress, so I fear it won't be ready to fully replace LB in time.

Download latest dev build: Jenkins
    View the source code: GitHub
    Table of contents:
    1. Description
    2. Features
    3. Why to use LogBlock
    4. Example command
    5. Older versions
    6. Change log
    7. Todo list / feature requests
    8. Permission nodes
    9. Plugins supporting this
    10. Support the dev
    11. How to post error messages
    12. Advertizing
    Description:

LogBlock logs block changes into a MySQL database. Block changes can be placed or destroyed block, explosions, burned blocks, sign text changes, chest access, leaves decay etc.
    It can be used as griefer identification tool, to find out who build a particular building, or even roll back changes by certain players. Other purposes can be e.g: Undoing of forest fires
    All additional features are optional, to keep the database as short as possible. All database actions run in their own threads to avoid server lags.
    The use of permissions plugin (or any clone) is possible, but not necessary.
    Uses Spout for chest logging (but it's fully optional, and there is no need for the client mod at all).

Features:
    • Logging for block placing, block braking, fire, explosions, leaves decay, signtexts, lava flow and chest content
    • Very mighty commands system, not only allowing to rollback and redo, but also to tp to blockchanges, delete log ingame etc. Full list of commands.
    • Many parameters for lookup/rollback/redo/tp/clearlog commands: Block changes of one ore more player, in a specific area, in a world edit selection, specific block types only, block changes older or newer that a specific date, destroyed/created block only, in a different world and combinations of all these parameters. Full list of parameters.
    • Rebuilding map after importing a backup (/lb redo)
    • Last parameter to use the parameters of the last command
    • Quick ingame lookup of block history a wood pickaxe or a bedrock block.
    • All commands accessible from console (exept tools :D)
    • Custom queries for tools.
    • Different tool modes (lookup, rollback, redo, writelogfile and clearlog)
    • Saves block data like wool color, log type, torch adjustment, etc
    • Multiworld and multiserver support (some servers sharing the same database)
    • BigBrother log import
    • Loggable super pickaxe plugin (not to confuse with WorldEdit's super pickaxe)
    • API
    • Webstats
    Why to use LogBlock:

Example commands: (thanks to tha d0ctor, read more about commands here)

/lb rollback player fire since 1d3h – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours
    /lb rollback player fire since 1d3h area 15 – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours within a radius of 15 blocks

/lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1h - rolls back thad0ctor 1 hour
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1d area 5 – rolls back thad0ctor actions for the last day within 5 blocks
    /lb rollback area 10 since 1h30m - rolls back all modifications within 10 blocks since the list 1 hours and 30 mins
    /lb rollback area 10 before 06.11.2011 - roll back all changes in an area of 1o before June 11th, 2011
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 05:36:00 - roll back all changes of thad0ctor since 05:36 (server time)

Download, Command, Configuration and Details:
    [​IMG]http://diddiz.insane-architects.net/logblock.php

Changelog:
    -> Full changelog
    • LogBlock v1.50 # 81 (Dez. 13, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit 1.0.1-R1
      • Feature: /lb me shows the total block count
      • Feature: Chest logging without spout
      • Feature: Enderdragon logging
      • Feature: Logging for tree and mushroom grow (thanks to MD5 for the api)
      • Fix: Area param works again with default radius
      • Fix: Rollbacks got slowed down a bit to avoid rare server crashes
      • Fix: If mysql username, password or database only consist of unquoted numbers, LB will read them now
      • Config: World configs changed totally, some names changed and all logging options are now in an own section
    • LogBlock v1.41 #63 (Nov. 15, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1337
      • Fix: Players with spawnTools permission are no longer allowed to spawn all tools.
      • Fix: Added a check to avoid "The permission xy is already defined!" errors
    • LogBlock v1.40 #60 (Nov. 09, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1337
      • Feature: Custom auto ClearLog
      • Feature: Reduced error spam. Instead of like 40 line of error code, there is now just a warning stating the MySQL con
      • Feature: The queue will now be dumped after 10 tries even when the MySQL server is connected
      • Feature: Custom material names, allows naming custom blocks
      • Feature: LogBlock will now respond to messages when started without MySQL connection
      • Fix: Log import runs now async
      • Fix: Log import errors won't crash the server
      • Fix: Console commands work again
      • Fix: You can now use upper case letter in tool names (I don't know why you even should, but ...)
      • Config: Added clearlog.auto, clearlog.enableAutoClearlog in main config. Added materials.yml. Removed clearlog.keepLogDays
      • Permissions: Added 'logblock.spawnTools'
    • LogBlock v1.32 (Oct. 04, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1240
      • Feature: Player info logging: firstLogin, lastLogin, onlinetime, ip. No ingame lookup yet.
      • Feature: /lb queuesize to see the current queue size
      • Fix: Door logging logs now also fence gates
      • Fix: Bukkit api break in CB #1191
      • Fix: time restriction works now as intended. Thanks to xrobau
      • Fix: Players with insufficient permissions can't smuggle bedrock from one world to another
      • Config: Added logPlayerInfo
    • LogBlock v1.30 (Sep. 22, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1185
      • Feature: Chat lookup /lb chat player diddiz search +admin +sucks +dicks (more info)
      • Feature: Door logging
      • Feature: Dynamic tools, define your own tools
      • Feature: Use since and before to define a timespan
      • Feature: Enderman logging
      • Feature: cake logging (who ate it)
      • Config: Added logEndermen, logCakes and logDoors to world config and moved the tool section in main config.
      • Permissions: logblock.tool changed to logblock.tools.tool and
        logblock.toolblock to logblock.tools.toolblock.
    Todo List:

https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/issues

Permission Nodes:
    https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/wiki/Permissions

Plugins supporting Logblock:
    List (open)

When you want to appear your plugin here, tell me about

Support the developer (that's me :D):
    If you want to support me writing plugins or want to thank me for the plugin/support, you can: Suggest features I missed, report bugs (best with fix :D), donate via PayPal, flattr my plugins, gift me The Witcher 2 (thanks to newyoukdaily), 2x 1GB DDR1 modules (thanks to HonestFlames), or send me the inner life of a laptop or netbook with a broken display (need it to build a model aircraft, so there is no need for parts like display and keyboard).

[​IMG]

How to post error messages:

I won't aswer questions to general MySQL setup/installation/what is MySQL (there are lots of good tutorials out there, use google)
    Please read the installation guide before asking a question about installation problems.
    Please read the FAQ before posting a error report. It may be solved there.
    In case of rollback or lookup problems: Type /lb savequeue and try again (when it's fixed then, it was a consumer problem, see FAQ)
    When you post error messages, it's important to paste the whole stack trace!

Advertizing:
    Newyorkdailys Plugin Support Buisness (open)
    Still can't get LogBlock working, or any other plugin? Are you getting errors in your console and cant figure out why? Newyorkdaily offers Basic/Advanced Plugin support.
    • General/Advanced troubleshooting: FREE!
    • Plugin Installations: 1-2 Plugins - FREE!
    • 3 or More Plugins - $2
    Click on the link below to connect to him now!
    http://wbe001.mibbit.com/?settings=7cb4fd3cdd72754df475fb92a0b65f6c&server=irc.Mibbit.Net&channel=#CBPluginSupport

There is a LogBlock irc channel: #logblock at irc.esper.net.
    You can ask me on skype. My name is 'hawky.diddiz'.

2. Offline

AlbertoTech96

it dose not work for me, when i try /lb tool or /lb toolblock it dose not do any thing so that's why i use hawk eye

3. 2012-03-23 05:22:38 [INFO] [LogBlock] [LogBlock] Version check: Your version is up to date
    2012-03-23 05:22:38 [INFO] [LogBlock] [LogBlock] Connecting to cmarkham2010@jdbc:mysql://usasql.phasecraft.co:3306/cmarkham2010_db1...
    2012-03-23 05:22:46 [SEVERE] [LogBlock] [LogBlock] Error while fetching connection:
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

4. Offline

Nazerb

5. Offline

flymia

Thanks for the help!

6. Offline

Milaannnn_

Code:
    2012-03-25 13:40:58 [SEVERE] [LogBlock Consumer] SQL exception
    java.sql.SQLException: Table (MY MYSQL SERVER) is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed
    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2620)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2570)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:779)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:622)
    at de.diddiz.LogBlock.Consumer.addPlayer(Consumer.java:356)
    at de.diddiz.LogBlock.Consumer.run(Consumer.java:283)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:34)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    2012-03-25 13:41:04 [SEVERE] [LogBlock Consumer] SQL exception
    java.sql.SQLException: Table (MY MYSQL SERVER) is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed
    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2620)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2570)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:779)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:622)
    at de.diddiz.LogBlock.Consumer.addPlayer(Consumer.java:356)
    at de.diddiz.LogBlock.Consumer.run(Consumer.java:283)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:34)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

7. Offline

GoldenWrapper

When I do /lb rollback it automatically goes to 30 minutes. Why does it do that?

8. Offline

CubieX

DiddiZ
    LogBlock 1.52 (Build 110) works for us on CB Build 2117 but there seems to be a serious problem with the "area" parameter.
    If I for example build a massive block with the dimensions 9x9x9 on level 64 and I'm standing in the middle of it in a 1x1 shaft on the ground level (64), and then doing a "/lb rollback player CubieX since 25.03.2012 area 2" it counts not only those blocks within a 2 block-length sphere around me, but ALL blocks within 2 block wide cylinder that goes from my standing level up to the 256 height cap.

I also tried to build a 1x1 pole that leads up to level 250 and then typed "/lb rollback player CubieX since 25.03.2012 area 20" when standig right in front of this pole on the ground level, but the WHOLE pole get's counted and rollbacked from LogBlock.
    Also tried this while standing at top of it.

The horizontal aquisition seems to be seriously messed up.

Can someone else confirm this?

9. Offline

stickeric

Everyone in my server can use the lb toolblock command, The permissions for that is messed up?

10. maybe u can help me setup hawkeye in WampServer :D
    i dont know how to set HawkEye up in a WampServer

11. Offline

formaldehyd

Because the default rollback time is 30 minutes, change the defaultTime for lookups and rollback time will be changed too.

Is it possible that you have set the permissionDefault for the toolblock to true? (It's the default config)

12. Offline

stickeric

Thanks that helped me!

13. Offline

AlbertoTech96

I would love to help you, any time you like, do you have teamview ?

14. Offline

superdupernova

It seems to be working now, nothing changed...

Actually, scratch that, no it doesn't.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  15. Offline

Milaannnn_

Anyone help me on this? It causes tons of crashes.

16. nope but i do have skype :D
    i hope u have skype send me a conversation :D

17. Offline

nolan794

Hi could anyone help me with this error? I went through the posts and saw a few people had a similar error. The error is that everything with the MySQL database is set up and commands are working fine, its just that the toolblock (bedrock) and tool (wooden pick) do not trace anything and function as a regular tool/block. Does anyone know the fix for this? Sorry if i missed it while i was reading through the pages. Thank you!

18. Offline

AlbertoTech96

Ok, send me you skype username and al add ya :D

19. Offline

bwinkl04

I was having the same issue, but I just installed the latest log block dev build and it is now working again. But I have a new problem. it is only showing things starting from today, I am not seeing any of my data from prior to me adding the 1.52 dev build. Any ideas?

20. Offline

CubieX

bwinkl04
    Have you checked your LogBlock config files?
    You have to state your existing sql table names for every world in the respective file. (there is one config file for every world)
    Otherwise logblock will use its default table names in those configs and create new, empty tables.

21. Offline

XanderCrews01

I think your jenkins is down DiddiZ :'(

22. Offline

superdupernova

Things work on and off, I just can't figure it out. It seems completely random.

23. Offline

XanderCrews01

Specifics?

24. Offline

Milaannnn_

I keep ketting 'Exception, check error log'
    I've posted my errors before, but nobody seems to reply.
    Please, I really need help, it's important.

25. Offline

CubieX

So check the log. ^^

It says your SQL server has crashed. You should verify that it's still running and perharps try to make new tables for LogBlock just for testing if it works.
    (rename the tables in the logblock config files. It will create new ones if your SQL Server is properly running.)

You should also check your login data für the SQL server in the LogBlock main config file.

If that does not help, stop your SQL server service and restart it.

26. Offline

bwinkl04

yeah, nothing in my config had changed, and oddly, LogBlock could connect to the MySQL server, just couldn't get the old data. I ended up wiping the database and rebuilding. Seems to be working good right now, just missing historical data. I can live with that.

Quick question... Will this also track if users are killing the animals of other users farms?

27. Offline

DiddiZ

/lb logging
    /lb queuesize
    /lb savequeue
    Your table is corrupted (likely due to a server crash)
    Go into mysql console (or phpmyadmin, whatever) and:
    REPAIR TABLE `tablename`;

If it doesn't fix it, you have to delete the table:
    DROP TABLE `tablename`;
    Actually, this is intended.
    That's why it's called area and not cube.
    If you need more precision, use a WorldEdit selection.
    It's the default time.
    /lb rb since 1d
    Update or remove the LogBlockQuestioner
    That's not the full error log.
    x and y coords are out of range, adjust the columns:
    https://github.com/DiddiZ/LogBlock/wiki/FAQ

28. Offline

superdupernova

Ok, things seem to be working good now.

29. Offline

ChompShadow

21:32:18 [INFO] [LogBlock] [LogBlock] Connecting to root@jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/minecraft...
    21:32:18 [SEVERE] [LogBlock] [LogBlock] Error while fetching connection:
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

Help me plz, I'm using a Mac.

30. Offline

ev0ker

Hey, I think i figured out why so many people think that logblock doesn't log. It's because it doesn't show the results at the block you changed but at the block below it. For example you place a block at height 65 and check with the tool it will say "No results found", but when you check underneath it at the block at height 64, it will say you placed the block there.
    And if you undo or redo the block it will also change the right blocks. So it works fine but it logs one block below.
    I hope you can fix that.

I am using Craftbukkit 2126 and LogBlock Build 112.

31. Offline

CubieX

OMG. Never realized that. :confused: I just stumbled over it while extensively testing LogBlock 1.52 compatibility with CB 1.2.4. oO

Well, ok, then how to tell LogBlock to only look inside a WorldEdit selection for changes?
    I could not find the proper parameter in your GitHub wiki.
    Something like "area selection" ?

EDIT: Why not use the ingame help when there is one? XD
    It's just "selection". No I'm again one with the world. :D