Herobrine Plugin for Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Tom12477, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Read before you post...

2. Offline

C0nsole

3. Offline

Unscrewed

I read everything, Mr. Smartypants.

4. Offline

rennoc123456789

HOPELESS. This argument is amusing, and a little informing. XD

Whisk likes this.
  5. Offline

Parker101200

The reasons his attributes aren't what they were told as, is because you have to edit the chance of his "actions." If you go into the spout craft (default Herobrine plugin) you can see that there is a number of chance that allows him to do all of these things. you can also set true and falses to his abilities. Example,

action-chance:1
    allow-fire trails: true
    Things like that can be edited. i dont know bout the skin though, i cant seem to find a plugin for a non zombie herobrine

6. Offline

C0nsole

I was on a server and got "attacked" by a herobrine. I was mining and all the sudden it said
    The Dark Lord: Herobrine: I know all your secrets.
    and I was like "dafuq?" then, after mining a little more,
    The Dark Lord: Herobrine: I warned you.
    And I was freaked out.... And then it was
    The Dark Lord: Herobrine: You will not escape
    And then a player of a sort spawned next to me with "Herobrine" above their head and spawned Pigmen, Blazes, and Cave Spiders all through my mine. I have diamond armor and a sword so I did ok, but I finally died. And when I did,
    The Dark Lord: Herobrine: Muahhahaha
    And then all was normal.
    Here is a screenie of the herobrine player of a sort:
    [​IMG]
    Not 100% sure what plugin that was...

iMint and CreeperDay like this.
  7. Offline

Whisk

This thread = biggest facepalm ever.

iMint, nicholasntp and HON95 like this.
  8. Offline

Foxe

Okay, I tried to read through all this, and found myself having to skim from all the stupidity of "YOU HAVE TO DO THIS! IT'S THE ONLY WAY! >:C"
    Honestly, thousands of people mod their minecraft client, I do it frequently. What is so hard about accepting that maybe more people are okay with modding their client than you think?

Also, not everyone has the ability to use Spoutcraft. And some people like using their own mods ON TOP OF this mod. (Such as Optifine, NotEnoughItems, and other things that would only effect your own screen) instead of trying to finagle their way around something that isn't programmed the same way as the normal minecraft.jar, finding all sorts of incompatibilities and such.

All I'm seeing here is a lot of people with their nose in the air with an inflated ego. :/
    It's like when someone is losing in a game, complaining about it, and all you do is say "Get better." without any helpful information about how to play better. That's just downright rude.

Instead of telling everyone that there's no way around using Spoutcraft, why not try something more productive, maybe do some research, or maybe even seeing what you can do to help, rather than smack them down and tell them "NO! BAD!" :/

I mean, honestly, what's so bad about client-sided mods?

Just my two cents.

9. Offline

nicholasntp

All of you saying "Wah wah its not possible without a client mod" are wrong. Totally wrong. No offense, but you are WRONG. You need to send a packet (Using CraftBukkit, not Bukkit API in a plugin), I think its Packet20NamedEntitySpawn and create the entity. You can change its name (Herobrine), and if its name is changed, it will have the skin it is registered on at Minecraft.net. Herobrine actually has its skin. You can cahnge its position, etc.

This above quote is not all they ways to be solved, as I just said one.

Dont say its not possible without knowing it isn't actually possible.

iMint, Whisk and Foxe like this.
  10. Offline

hecp123

I used spoutcraft and herobrine did not appear.

12. Offline

Auy658

It's possible but it would require alot of coding.

BTW, anyone has any idea what plugin this is:

?

13. Offline

Omnitv

Didn't we already establish on multiple forums here in the requests section that it cannot be done without spout?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.