Towny Add-on Request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Ross Gosling, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Offline

Ross Gosling

Could someone make a plugin that links into Towny, I want every ones name tags to be invisible (perma sneak-fade if not possible) but you can see peoples tags if they are in your town/nation.

Permissions is unneeded, a config might not even be required but I would really like this plugin as it would add to the stealth and strategy with living in the wild and town vs town warfare.

I don't want to have to use spout so if this can be done without that would be very helpful and I have no objection to this plugin being made public.

Very similar Plugin here - Source is included if that helps

2. Offline

Zaros

Pretty sure that requires spout.

iMint likes this.
  3. Offline

Newtkiller17

at the least broadcast them as sneaking to all but their teammates (not invisble... but obscured)

Ross Gosling likes this.
  4. Offline

Ross Gosling

If it couldn't be invisible maybe permanently sneaking type thing, so it is always faded out like Newtkiller17 suggests

5. Offline

Ross Gosling

Any devs interested?

6. This is already 'semi' possible if using TwonyChat.
    Don't add the tags to global chat, but have them displayed in the Town and Nation chat only.

7. Offline

acuddlyheadcrab

ElgarL

I think he's talking about the name tags that float above the players' heads. The ones that disappear when we crouch :)

Is there n official way to hook into towny? If not, would it be okay with you if I did make the requested add-on here?

8. Offline

Ross Gosling

Can you actually make this plugin then?

9. Offline

Ross Gosling

As clearly acuddlyheadcrab isnt going to make this plugin any more does anyone else want to make it?