Multi-world plugin does it exsist?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Sadorath, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Sadorath

Has anyone made a multi world plugin for bukkit?
    If so could someone link me?

Server Info:
    Sever Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] SP 3.0 (32bit)
    Java Info: Java 6 update 24
    java version "1.6.0_24"
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_24-b07)
    Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 19.1-b02, mixed mode, sharing)

Software Core: CraftBukkit - Recommended Build (03 March 2011, 23:22GMT [Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-493-g8b5496e-b493jnks (MC: 1.3) ])
    Game version: Minecraft Beta (minecraft server version Beta 1.3)
    Oh and I don't know if this is the right forum for this.

2. Offline

Plague

Yes somebody has and it is in plugin releases. I think it is even called multiworld.

3. Offline

Sadorath

Could I get a link? I keep getting plugins the are compatible with multiworld.
    This search is making me rage bro.

4. Offline

leetgamer

I'm going to have to agree on the searching, it's a headache. If you search for something like the Permissions plugin you just get several pages of plugins that use Permissions, and somewhere hidden in there is the one thread you want.

5. Offline

nerdnosyd

Close! It's Multiverse.[​IMG]

6. Offline

Plague

Well I sort of agree searching here is not that easy, but if you only search titles it helps a lot.

But on the other hand you have to agree that I (or any other people that do most of the responding here) simply cannot know every plugin there is and have a link to it, so I just confirm that it exist (therefore your serach will not be in vain) and you have to try to find it yourself otherwise it would be my whole day's job just to search for plugins ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.