DayZ plugin [formatted]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by copper2010, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Offline

copper2010

Plugin category: [MECH] [FUN] [MISC]

Suggested name: DayM. DayZ in Minecraft!

What I want: For those who don't know, DayZ is a Arma 2 mod that changes the game into a zombie survival. Compared to the mod, I want this plugin to stay simple. The first thing that the plugin needs is that zombies wouldn't burn in sunlight. They would also spawn in sunlight. I also want bleeding. If a zombie smacks you, their is a chance you may start to bleed. As you may have guessed, when you bleed, you lose health over time. I would also like that if the player is hurt ever, not just by a zombie, he starts to bleed (maybe the owner could config what type of damage can start bleeding). Having compatablity with spout and guns+ would be nice, I mean, what is a zombie survival without guns? Those are my few big things. Some other possible effects are...

Catching a cold in snowy biomes.
    Becoming infected.
    Custom items via spout.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions either. This plugin should only affect gameplay

When I'd like it by: I'd rather have quality then haste. No need to rush ;)

2. Offline

JOPHESTUS

3. Offline

copper2010

Yea, but instead of having arenas, I want it to change the game entirely. My whole server is going to be devoted to DayZ like survival. So just having arenas won't do. Then again, there are some advantages, I'll have to think about it. Until then, keep replying!

Oh nevermind! He is planning the plugin to be like that.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016