KitPVP

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by GumPopFTW, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Offline

GumPopFTW

Well, I seen a TON of kitpvp servers. And, I want to host my own kitpvp server. Or at least, make a kit pvp arena at my 24/7 server. So the commands I want...
    /kit join [arena name] - Joins a made kit pvp arena.
    /kit create [arena name] - Kinda complicated, but the commands for it,
    /kit setpoint - I set 2 points at the arena squared. 1 point at left of the other side of arena (or right) 1 point at right of the OTHER side of arena (or left if the other point is right.)
    /kit confirm - Once setted points are done, do this.
    /kit setspawn - Set only 1 SPAWN point at desired place.
    /kit denypvpradius - Worldedit needed for this, (wand) and select the regions. (-Also uses /kit confirm)
    /kit class (class name) - Selects a class, I want class support, also auto equips armor.
    Permission nodes for GroupManger or PermissionsEX. If you make it, Ill love you for ever, give you [CODER] rank on my server, and split some donation money upon you ;D - If I can xD

ANOTHER EDIT: When you die, you spawn back at the kit pvp arena, if you want to leave,
    you do /kit leave - Need Economy/Iconomy support. AND this message pops out if a member attempts to use this command without first being in the arena, "Nice try kid, trying to get free stuff? You gotta be joking! :mad:

-STILL WAITING FOR RESPONSES :(

2. Offline

fredghostkyle1

um a kit plugin will do this for you and i don't think u wont all of this to be under /kit

3. Offline

GumPopFTW

Using essentials kit would make them be able to use it all the time. If I make a time limit for them, they wouldnt be kit pvping much.

Plus, if you seen a kit plugin like this, send me the link to it please :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  4. Offline

fredghostkyle1

maybe you could format the poste for me. and i don;t think there is a plugin like this out there. why not have

/kit PvP
    /kit PvP1
    /kit PvP2
    Ect.?

EDIT: there are TONES of kit plugin out there!

5. Offline

GumPopFTW

I just said, Using essentials kit would make them be able to use it all the time. If I make a time limit for them, they wouldnt be kit pvping much.

I have a survival server, I want to add kit pvp to it. Using the essentials kit with survival would make everything much more unsimplified. Please read my post thoroughly, surely would help you with what I meant. Good day.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

6. Offline

fredghostkyle1

um... world guard it, then have the FLAG block-commands allow,
    then in the config under blocked commands put kit

7. Offline

GumPopFTW

Likewise, in my post, I wanted a KIT PVP ARENA in it, not full on /kit pvp then going around killing people in the map.

8. Offline

fredghostkyle1

format it pleaze! and still.... there are TONS of kit plugins out there!!!1

9. Offline

GumPopFTW

Oh thanks, but sincerely, how do you use WorldGuard to protect it?

Do you mean by protecting the arena?

10. Offline

fredghostkyle1

YES, don't u have the area protected already?

11. Offline

GumPopFTW

How do you world guard a command :O

I do have the arena protected already. But how do I block the command to the WHOLE world and only the arena can use it? Sorry, Im not a prof at this xD

12. Offline

fredghostkyle1

WHAT? make a selection with WorldEdit, then type /rg claim <name> <owners>. then /rg flag <name(used in the first command)> block-commands allow

um Blocked-Command ONLY work in regions where they are set to ALLOW.

13. Offline

GumPopFTW

Do i have to go to the border of my map and make a selection over there!? If yes, Im gonna bump this post -.-

14. Offline

fredghostkyle1

um no like i said:
    it only will work in regions where it is set to ALLOW. so no you don't need to goto the world border. and u bump a post when you comment on it -_-

15. Offline

GumPopFTW

One LAST question, (Sorry If Im bothering you or annoying you, I really didnt mean it :() How do you set block a command ? Must be very detailed. As you can see, Im a very unprof.

16. Offline

fredghostkyle1

its no problome, im here to help you!

in WorldGuard's config you can block/allow commands. like this..... i need to look it up :/

17. Offline

GumPopFTW

xD Btw, thanks for the help <3 (No homo... Or maybe :p)

You find it yet? I had no luck :(

You're online... are you ignoring me? :(

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO THIS!?

18. Offline

np98765

Any kit plugin, WorldGuard, and boosCooldowns. Read the WG documentation if you don't understand how to use it.

(if I missed something, sorry. I didn't read all the responses; I'm on my phone)

Edit: Use the blocked-cmds flag.

19. DON'T YOU KNOW HOW LOOK UP STUFF TO CREATE YOUR KITPVP THINGY? WHY YOU SO ABUSIVE WITH CAPS?

20. Offline

GumPopFTW

I did, couldnt find anything. AND YOU'RE BEING ABUSIVE WITH CAPS TOO >:D

Ok thanks, but how do I set up the blocked-cmds? Cant find the config file in both worldedit or worldguard

21. Offline

np98765

As I said, it's a flag. That means WorldGuard, and that also means it's not in the config.

22. Offline

GumPopFTW

OH, I get what you're saying! Thanks for the help :)

GAH, forgot something :/ So by doing /region flag [name] blocked-cmds deny , it stops members from using ALL the commands? Or do I have to set something up?

23. Offline

np98765

Mhmm, have fun. :)

No, this an not allow/deny. It's whatever command you want to block. So you can block /kit or whatever in __global__. Then set the arena priority to 1, and allow the command there.

24. Offline

GumPopFTW

I swear LAST question (Sorry If Im wasting you're time or not, sorry :() what do you mean by __global___ or whatever that is. Im new at servers. I need the best help I can get :/

Alright sorry for the spam but... I swear LAST question (Sorry If Im wasting you're time or not, sorry :() what do you mean by __global___ or whatever that is. Im new at servers. I need the best help I can get :/

25. Offline

np98765

__global__ is the entire world. It's just a default region that allows you to flag the entire world.

26. Offline

GumPopFTW

I have to choose the commands to block right? Whats the command? (Not refering to the swear promise xD)

27. Offline

np98765

Whatever commands you want to block, type in. If you want to block everything BUT a command or two, use allowed-cmds, and set whatever you want as the allowed.

28. Offline

GumPopFTW

Ok probably you're calling me a annoying fudge bar or something but, what do you mean by ]Whatever commands you want to block, type in.

29. Instead of annoying others, Use the Private Message system

30. Offline

np98765

I mean exactly what I said. Whatever command you want to block, type in as the argument.
    All of this information can be found on the WorldGuard wiki/cheat sheet.