Idea for scary plugin - Scary Night Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by LordProsecutor, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Offline

LordProsecutor

Hello :)

Nights are boring. Killing monsters with diamond armor just for fun, no danger and emotions...

The idea is to make a plugin, that spawns something like ghost. The NPC that spawns rarely at night. And he would attack the player and it would be very hard to kill him. So, this plugin would add emotions, when go are travelling alone at night.

Do you like this idea?
    sorry for my bad english.

2. Offline

zachoooo

Adding ghosts isnt possible.

3. Offline

LordProsecutor

I know, but he would be visible, normal NPC.

4. Offline

Coelho

It's entirely possible because you could just use the entity for Herobrine (which is implemented into the game), or an NPC with a skin.

[air]
    get outside dat box.

5. Offline

Deathmarine

Pathfinding. Biggest issue. I made a mercenary with an npc before. But the path finding would be the hardest part, however this is possible. Just really resource intensive and big. lol... slenderman plugin.

6. Offline

Konkz

Lol, yeah this would be hard but is totally possible.
    Unless you want him to have name 'OMFG IM A HAXOR MOB' above his head, with it coloured and all that crap, than that MAY make this too complex to code.

Underlined words: MAY

7. Offline

LordProsecutor

Just normal nick "killer" configurable at config.

Pathfinding? For the first time, he would just go straight ahead when he notice a player and attack. I think it would be easier.

8. Offline

Deathmarine

I meant for wandering around, targeting, and just standing around staring at stuff.

Colors wouldn't be hard. When you instantiate the entity just throw a ChatColor in there with the name. He won't have a skin though.

9. Offline

zachoooo

Im not in dat box, I'm saying it is impossible to create a custom ghost entity... Unless you get modded clients

10. Offline

Coelho

This is actually very easy....
    c&p path finding which is already in Minecraft? :s