Craftable Mob Spawners

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by DBXgZ, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Offline

DBXgZ

I had an idea that would be very useful on my server, and I know everyone will love the idea.

So here it is. When you destroy a mob spawner, you get a mob egg of the respective spawner type (zombie spawner drops zombie egg), in addition to the XP you get since 1.3. Then, you can take that egg, 7 iron bars, and a diamond block (or some other harder to get block), and arrange them on a crafting table like this:

[​IMG]

Using the idea of getting spawn eggs from spawners will limit crafting these to only ones you will find natually (so you can't make any ghast spawners, or something like that :p), and using a diamond block will make these expensive to craft.

Thanks in advance to anyone who would make this. :)

2. Offline

WarmakerT

This plugin already exists! :D
    Using a simple search, I'm sure you'll find it ;)

3. Offline

DBXgZ

Thanks for the reply. The closest thing I could find was this, but that doesn't seem to be exactly what I'm looking for, and it also doesn't work with 1.3. :(

4. Offline

JOPHESTUS

5. Offline

WarmakerT

6. Offline

DBXgZ

JOPHESTUS: Thanks, but that's not really what I'm looking for...

WarmakerT: I tried the recipeadder pluggin, but I wasn't able to craft a mob spawner for some reason. I placed everything properly, but it didn't work.

7. Offline

WarmakerT

Contact the developer and request help.

8. Offline

DBXgZ

It would be nice if someone could just make what I'm requesting. :p Neither of the mods you linked me to are updated to 1.3, so it's not surprising that it doesn't work.

9. Offline

WarmakerT

1.2.5 plugins still work on 1.3(rare exceptions).

10. Offline

kps1796

Hi! I'm the developer :D.
    What type of Mob Spawner are you trying to make?

11. Offline

WarmakerT

Ask DBXgZ

12. Offline

hi lol

what is the link for craftedspawner