Clear Lag

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Sweatyzana, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Sweatyzana

I am STILL having problems with the ClearLag plugin. I can't seem to get it to clear ALL entities from ALL worlds... I was wondering if you could possibly configure it for me, so it removed entities from all worlds? It would be extremely appreciated!
    World Names:
    - world
    - world_nether
    - world_the_end
    - survival
    - skyworld

Current Config: http://pastebin.com/wSrtQrLN

Anyone? :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  2. Offline

LaxWasHere

No support for offline mode servers.

3. Offline

Sweatyzana

Offline mode servers...?

4. Offline

LaxWasHere

[​IMG]

5. Offline

Sweatyzana

Not my server

6. Offline

LaxWasHere

7. Offline

Sweatyzana

8. Offline

Lolmewn

Oh you! Last thread we already told you we don't support those servers.

9. Offline

LaxWasHere

Just accept the fact that you are hosting a cracked server. If you want help, buy the damn game/don't be a pirate. You have admitted that you own the server in the previous threads (which are now deleted) that you own the server. If you want we can gladly ask the staff to check those deleted threads for you.

10. Offline

Sweatyzana

I have the game.

as i have bought the game, why are you flaming at me

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

11. Offline

LaxWasHere

I'm simply stating the fact that you "own" a cracked server for which "non premium" accounts can log in. Why are you still here?

12. Offline

Sweatyzana

Why not? Even if its cracked, why do you care? don't you like people that cant afford the game or something

lol

13. Offline

Lolmewn

No, I don't like that. Neither should you. Think of the security risks man!

14. Offline

LaxWasHere

You host a server for those who can't afford the game and yet "Donate to keep the server alive" is scattered all over your spawn. If they have the money to donate, why can't they spare a small amount for the damn game.

15. Offline

Sweatyzana

What security risks

Cracked players do still donate, anyway, why would you buy the game if you could just get cracked? I didnt know about cracked until i bought the game, i wouldnt of bought it if i knew... All you get is a skin, thats pretty much it

16. Offline

Jug_Seb

:rolleyes: Forums argument.

17. Offline

Sweatyzana

xD

Jug_Seb likes this.
  18. Offline

Jug_Seb

Dude, you stated that you own a cracked server. We do not support cracked servers. I don't know why but we just don't.
    To answer the ClearLag plugin question, maybe contact the developer of the plugin?

19. Offline

Sweatyzana

I did contact him, but still no answer after 2 days

20. Offline

Jug_Seb

That sucks... hmmm... When it says: world-filter: - this_world Type in all the worlds after "this_world"

21. Offline

Evilshallwin

And this is why we hate onlinemode = false servers. You do know that you're encouraging people to not buy the game, and generally people who have bought the game (read: Most people here) don't like people who don't buy it, but yet magically have enough to donate?

22. Offline

c0mp

Offline mode is not supported on the Bukkit forum, locking thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.