MCoffline

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by IrokeZ, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

IrokeZ

MCoffline - program to create and start the server in Minecraft. This program easily create, configure and run you any (Bukkit) Minecraft server in two clicks. The program includes all of the most fine-tune the server. MCoffline created for those who want to run a Minecraft server without further manipulation, and those who find it difficult to establish their own server. The project is aimed primarily at ease launch and configure the server. The aim of the project is to minimize / fix bugs / defects. Server is designed to run on the same computer with the client for solo play or with friends.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The program contains settings such as configuring the Server, Bukit, distribution rights, card management, configuration PermissionsEX, installing mods, installing plugins.

2. Looks pretty cool. I see a few typos in this though!

3. Offline

TROJAN719

It would be very good if you could tell us what typos you have found. Becuase English isn't our native language :)

4. Offline

IrokeZ

And more?

Russian program did, maybe they made a mistake in the translation)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  5. The program contains settings such as configuring the Server,
    , distribution rights, card management, configuration PermissionsEX, installing mods, installing plugins.

Shouldn't it be "Bukkit"?

6. Offline

Deleted user

Your title makes me think this is something that it's really not... but otherwise, nice job.

breezeyboy likes this.
  7. Offline

IrokeZ

Can you agree to help translate?)

8. Offline

Bertware

You're not allowed to redistribute craftbukkit.
    dl.bukkit.org has an official API to get the latest version, you should get the latest versions there.

Why do you include 20 identical icons?

I'm not sure if you're allowed to redistribute HeidiSQL

The installer crashed at "registering Cambria"

The program itself can't quit? A popup popped up, I clicked the close button, app kept running. I pressed the only other button, app kept running. The popup wasn't translated too.
    I had to force terminate it with task manager.

Install plugins didn't work for me, I couldn't click any of the buttons. Or are this plugins for the application instead of the server?

" The project is aimed primarily at ease launch and configure the server."
    The MySQL and web server aren't really needed for "easy use", they are for advanced users.
    I recommend making it a toggleable option so the users who want to quickly want to set up a server don't have to worry about it.

I'd also enlarge the server output and input.

About the opening post: put the images in a spoiler :)

Not wanting to be rude or anything, just feedback.

Also detected as a virus:
    https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/...9bd26cab3877fcd8fc49a5e8/analysis/1363625005/

removal of the application failed, the uninstaller didn't do anything.

9. Offline

IrokeZ

Dear, what virus, we tested the program on the 3 types of the best antivirus software, I can not guarantee that what - sort of "Avast" or "nod32" roared not and will not give the alarm about the virus.

10. Offline

Bertware

I used VirusTotal, which is a frequently used scan service that scans with 45 antivirus programs with the latest updates, link is in the post. It can be a false postive, however the suspicious behaviour of the application isn't really helping to make me believe it's false positive.

11. Offline

ZachBora

I never download from .ru websites unless it's to hack stuff. Like the Artmoney software I use to edit memory.

12. Offline

TROJAN719

What do you mean under "the suspicious behaviour"? The version from the topic is old, some bugs can be present. We won't publish the new version until we won't work out the situation with Bukkit.

13. Offline

Bertware

The application won't exit and won't uninstall. Combined with the antivirus report, it looks like malware. (Say it behaves normally, installs, uninstalls, exits as it should, I'd rather say it's a false positive. You get what I mean.)

14. Offline

ZachBora

A false positive from 5 antivirus?

15. Offline

TROJAN719

Won't exit - the version that was published exits normally. The uninstaller can be corrupted, I have to admit that. The new version which is testing at the moment exits and unistalls as it must do.

I've never heard about ones that have detected a "virus".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.