you are not permitted to interact with wall_sign. (solved) thanks

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by marvinhozi, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

marvinhozi

hi i have a problem here first i created a shop using chestshop i was op when i did that then when i invited my friends over they tried to buy from the shop they were default players in essentials group manager i have worldguard and worldedit and i have the whole world protected and my friends said this message showed up when they tried to right click on the sign "you are not permitted to interact with wall_sign. but when i was a op it worked for me if you can help thanks. 2013-03-26_16.56.37.png

2. Offline

AyshineMatt

They don't have the permission to interact with anything. Chances are, you probably didn't set the permission then.

marvinhozi likes this.
  3. Offline

Jeyge

Either remove EssentialsAntiBuild or give your groups essentials.build and/or "build: true".

marvinhozi likes this.
  4. Offline

LegitMagic

Out of mere curiosity, is it possible to allow a player to use a warp sign, but not have access to the command?

Example: sign warps to derp
    Players can't /warp derp

Warp is just an example, this goes for any command sign.

marvinhozi likes this.
  5. Offline

Jeyge

It has been a while since I've done this but I believe if you give them essentials.signs.use.warp, then they will be able to use any warp sign without actually being able to use /warp. You can do the same with the rest of the sign permissions.

marvinhozi likes this.
  6. Offline

marvinhozi

how do i do that can you please help me.

7. Offline

LegitMagic

Not that I want to bump this thread again. But I enabled the appropriate signs in essentials and gave the group / person the nodes to warp via sign / destination. However, unless I give the warp permission via essentials config, the group cannot use the sign. Of course when I do this, they can /warp there. So they seem to go hand-in-hand now. Not really looking for troubleshooting or anything, that's just how it seems to be. Perhaps it has changed since the last time you have done it?

It's worth mentioning my perm-per-warp is true.

8. Offline

marvinhozi

hey friend thanks you saved my day by that command

thanks man!!!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  9. Offline

Necrodoom

dont give essentials.warp, or specify a group on the third line.

10. Offline

twaal22

Sorry about bumping this again, but when I give the permission essentials.build now nothing happens to my warp sign. Nothing. I click it and it doesn't say cannot interact with Wall_Sign but I dont warp either. Help?

11. Offline

Necrodoom

make a new thread with actual data of your setup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.