Teleport Signs

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by starguy12456, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Offline

starguy12456

Hey Guys I Need A Plugin That Can Teleport People To Different Worlds And Show How Much Players Are The World Like 5/10 People On The Sign Like This Worldname
    Online/Offline
    How Much Players

Something Like Stargate Or Multiverse Sign Portals

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

starguy12456 Example sign?
    OP (open)

3. Offline

starguy12456

can you please make one or look for one.

4. Online

How about going into minecraft, place an sign, put on it what you want, post it here?
    Or just plain text will work like:
    Code:
    line1
    line2 lol
    line 3
    line 5

5. Offline

starguy12456

nah i just want a plugin

6. Online

We need to know what to put on the sign to be able to make an plugin for you -.-

7. Offline

starguy12456

timtower

timtower it should be like this on the sign

Teleport
    Worldname
    Online/Offline
    Amount Of Players

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  8. Offline

Me4502

BungeeCord and a BungeeCord extension for the signs. That's what does the signs in question.

9. Online

Wrong: It is just for worlds, not between servers ;)

10. Offline

starguy12456

well i use multiverse portals and multiverse core i just need a plugin to connect to the world and say if its online or offline and how much people are on it and i have T he Minigames world i made and im gonna add more soon:D

11. Offline

Me4502

OP had obviously seen these signs before, I was just stating where they had been seen before

12. Offline

Garris0n

13. Offline

mattrick

If your server is online, the world is online. But yes there are many plugins that do this.;)

14. Offline

starguy12456

i really just need one

i mean like the

Worldname
    Online/Offline
    Amount Of Players On The World

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  15. Offline

mattrick

[​IMG]
    Seriously is this what your looking for because http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/oppws/ has a Config to change what signs say. This is literally what you wanted but if the world is online/ offline. Also like I said, if your server is online, the world is online. Unless you are using BungeeCord, the world is online. Seriously, did you even visit that page?

16. Online

Still, an world is always online
    To add on the previous post: Then use commandsigns for the teleporting

17. Offline

starguy12456

mattrick16 link me a video so i understand a bit more

18. Offline

mattrick

I don't know of any videos maybe timtower does? Did you read the page?

19. Online

There are 2 different plugins: Online Players Sign and Command Signs ( will be replaced soon by CommandIt )
    First you make an sign for Online Players Sign.
    After you have done that you add the command to go to that world with Command Signs
    And nobody is going to create an video just to show you how to use this

20. Offline

Garris0n

I feel like we should just give up trying to help him...he should've searched in the first place, and even if he couldn't and we gave him multiple plugins that will help him, he has no idea how to use them. If he's running a server he shouldn't be having issues figuring out how to use plugins that have pretty detailed pages explaining how they work. This is like the people in the developer section that post 'how i do this timr mak comand', not even posting code, just asking for somebody else to write it for them.

mattrick16 and timtower like this.
  21. Offline

mattrick