CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.6.4 DEVELOPMENT build is now available!

Discussion in 'Bukkit News' started by EvilSeph, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EvilSeph

A new CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.6.4 DEVELOPMENT build is now available!

As of this post, we've shifted development over to Minecraft 1.6.4 compatibility and now have development builds available. We strongly suggest that you only use this build if you would like to help us get a Beta build out sooner and are experienced with using unsupported development builds. If you have to ask where or how to get the development build, you should NOT be running it and posts of that nature will be deleted.

WARNING: Minecraft 1.6.4 is an update that requires clients to update before being able to connect.

Will plugins break with this build?
    Provided the developers of the plugins you are using are keeping up with the development of Bukkit, all your plugins should work fine. Unless we specifically have to break plugins or the plugins you are using are employing inappropriate practises, most plugins should work without needing an update whenever we put out a new release.

What is a Developer Build?
    A Developer build is provided AS IS and COMPLETELY UNSUPPORTED. You should only be running these builds if you are completely aware of how to properly make use of them. Support requests of ANY KIND will be removed without warning. If you have to ask where or how to get the development build, you should NOT be running it and posts of that nature will be deleted.

Known Issues:
    • None

2. Offline

ejzz

Good job!

3. Offline

nxtguy

Great job Bukkit!

I didn't know there was a 1.6.4 until this...

justcool393 and Mariskaaa like this.
  4. I thought the guy on my server that was asking me to update it was just trolling, well, shit.

justcool393, THTGUY99 and Mariskaaa like this.
  5. Offline

iiHeroo

Good job Bukkit team !

6. Offline

Dpasi314

Excellent work!
    (As Always)

grid21 likes this.
  7. Offline

Sycholic

Going to retry recreating a NPE came acrost (sat on a mooshroom as op :confused:) on 1.6.2 so just wondering if I can an eta on 1.6.4 listed in versions or just throw it under 'future' ? that is ofc an 'if'....

8. Offline

ExpoPvP

Great work guys!

9. Offline

UltraFireFX

I believe the bug fixes are mainly to do with the 1.6.2 to be honest, they don't tend to make any big fixes for bug fixes :p But it DOES happen

10. Offline

Bobcat00

Updating breaks plugins Silk Spawners, Cube Genetics, and Myhorse.

brinaq likes this.
  11. Wow updated to 1.6.4 already?.... you guys are right on the ball arent ya? :3

12. Offline

ZachBora

Why can't I find 1.6.3 anywhere hmm...

williambodine likes this.
  13. Offline

TnT

1.6.3 was only a pre-release from Mojang. They had found an important bug to fix and released a 1.6.4. There never was a 1.6.3 released.

14. Offline

Rhino390

Wow, Bukkit made an update before I knew I needed one XD. Good job as always doods!

15. Offline

MacDev

Great job bukkit in getting the dev build out :D

16. Offline

ThaSourceGaming

17. Offline

Iroh

Great work everyone! Super fast update. I see minecraft is updated to 1.6.4 go to bukkit and a dev build is already there :)

18. Offline

UltiFix

Nice guys!

19. Offline

LandonTheGeek

Wow Bukkit! That was fast! (I know, I think it was only bug fixes) But still! You never let us down! :)

Thank you!

20. Offline

EdenCampo

Thanks!

21. Offline

sir_Califix

Good Job Team!

22. Offline

wizard7611

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!:):cool::D[diamond][gold][iron]

23. Offline

creepers84

As always! Amazing Work! :)

24. Offline

xbenas

Damn liberals, Minecraft is updating like rabbits.
    How the hell am I supposed to sleep calm when there's always SOMETHING that needs updating.
    Also, thanks for the fast update.

Pew446 and justcool393 like this.
  25. Offline

ThaSourceGaming

Become a rabbit as well... :)

Pew446, justcool393 and timtower like this.
  26. Offline

freakyautumn

Haha so true! Updating servers sucks! Spend more time updating than running in that updated version before another is released

Pew446 likes this.
  27. Offline

xa112

Thanks for updating this :)

28. Offline

ThunderGemios10

29. Awesome work, Bukkit!

I would also like to mention that most plugins still work on 1.6.4, however there are some that need to be updated to a developers version to work.

30. Offline

EvilJackCarver

That was fast.

The Bukkit team give no ETAs, and with good reason.

NB! Wikipedia is cited as a general overview of the topic of Hofstadter's Law, and is not to be used as a very reliable or detailed source.

HarveyCrumpet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.