(Factions) How do I unclaim Safezone and Warzone??

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jt8146, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jt8146

Hi,
    I'm using the factions plugin and i'm wondering how to unclaim the safezone and warzone as i don't want one anymore?
    jt8146

2. Offline

Freddie1282

Do /f unclaim safezone/warzone but make sure you're in admin mode by using /f admin.

3. Offline

jt8146

Is there anyway to do it faster than that?

4. Offline

Freddie1282

You can do /f autoclaim wilderness if you wanna claim it back to the wilderness or if you wanna do it for a faction do /f autoclaim <faction>

5. Offline

Diaz_Ramos

Or you can do /f claim (radius) wilderness ........

6. Offline

wowzersam

Diaz_Ramos You do realize this post was from July 31 2013..He probably already fixed it. Don't bring posts back from the dead man

7. Offline

phojoe

@wowzersam, actually I'm glad he did as I just did a search and this was the answer I needed after looking at 6 or 7 other search results. Much better way than the other answers, regardless if its a year later. its still relevant and good information.

for what it is worth (not trying to start a flame, this will be my last and only post here) your post was much less relevant and unnecessary, perhaps keep those types of comms in PM, makes you look less like a troll, more respectful, and more professional.

thanks Diaz_Ramos for the information it solved my issue after accidentally claiming a huge chunk of my map as a safezone.

-g

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.