Inactive [EDIT] Superpickaxe v0.4d - Disable drops and tool wear! - The Loggable One [1337]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by DiddiZ, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Offline

DiddiZ

Superpickaxe
    Version: 0.4e - Works with recommended build #1337 - Download

Dev builds: Jenkins

Description:
    This pluging implements a simple super pickaxe that destroys everything with a single hit. It has fever features like WordEdit's super pickaxe, but is loggable with LogBLock and BigBrother. The default command to enable/diable the superpickaxe is "/spa" (Super PickAxe) but there is an option to override the WorldEdit commands "//" and "/,".
    Works with WorldEdit, LogBlock and BigBrother.

Features:
    • Simple super pickaxe
    • Loggable by LogBlock (BigBrother supported partially)
    • Optionally overrides WorldEdit commands ("//", "/,")
    • Disable tool wear
    • Disable drops (not loggable by BB)
    Download, Command, Configuration and Details:
    [​IMG]http://diddiz.insane-architects.net/superpickaxe.php

Changelog:
    • Superpickaxe v0.4e (Nov. 15, 2011)
      Requires CraftBukkit (tested with #1337)
      • Fix: Removed a debug message
    • Superpickaxe v0.4d (Oct. 15, 2011)
      Requires CraftBukkit (tested with #1317)
      • Fix: Config works again
    • Superpickaxe v0.4c (Oct. 12, 2011)
      Requires CraftBukkit (tested with #1317)
      • Updated for CB #1317
    • Superpickaxe v0.4b (Jul. 31, 2011)
      Requires CraftBukkit (tested with #1000)
      • Also listen for world changes in teleport events (thanks to Flobi)
    • Superpickaxe v0.4 (Jul. 29, 2011)
      Requires CraftBukkit (tested with #1000)
      • Added bukkit permissions
      • Added config disableToolWear
      • Added config disableDrops
      • Added config dontBreak to set immune blocks
      • Added config tools to set which tools are super pickaxes
    • Superpickaxe v0.3 (Jul. 14, 2011)
      Requires CraftBukkit (tested with #953) and Permissions
      • Added support for per world permissions
    [​IMG]

2. Offline

pjt0620

towny mod has protections on plots we want to give our players access to superpick but it doesn't check if they can break the block I was wondering if you could implement a way to check if they are suposto be able to break the block based on there town

3. Offline

WarhawkXeroFire

Is this still working? It doesn't seem to be logging the super pick. Using WorldEdit 4.5 alongside this, set override to true.

4. Offline

DiddiZ

Hm, I'm still waiting for the current towny source code ...
    Tested, and it works with WE 4.5.
    When you type '//' what color does the message have?
    Green is mine, otherwise you are using World Edits super pickaxe.

5. Offline

WarhawkXeroFire

I disabled World Edit's pickaxe as a test, and it does show up green, but when I try getting a log from the blocks destroyed, nothing shows up.

6. Offline

DiddiZ

Did you wait until the blocks got into database? Depending on your delay it can take about 6 seconds.

7. Offline

WarhawkXeroFire

Yes I did - I waited up to a few minutes lol.

Here is a (long) list of plugins running, all up-to-date: CommandBook, CraftBukkitUpToDate, FakePermissions, GeoCacher, GroupManager, Help, iCoLand, iConomy, Jail, LogBlock, LWC, MobBounty, MyHome, Paid2Mine, Questioner, RealShop, SuperPickaxe, Turnstile, Vanish, WorldEdit, xWarp.

Usually the changes are instant in LogBlock with everything else - we have a very powerful machine running and have never experienced block lag.

8. Offline

Jonathan Bloom

I can modify the configuration through their editor. I just can't upload new configuration files.

9. Offline

CoolOppo

It's not working on 740.
    Please update it ;)

10. Offline

DiddiZ

Tested and found it working with cb 740.

11. Offline

CoolOppo

Weird. I don't know why it's not working for me then. I'm gonna test it more.

12. Offline

WarhawkXeroFire

Same, it hasn't been working for our server either. We ran a clean copy of Bukkit with LB and the SuperPickaxe, and it still doesn't log anything. Everything else works fine, including explosion logging, deaths, etc...

13. Offline

Zone

It does not seem to work for me. What info can I provide to help? I used //

14. Offline

DiddiZ

Hm, got a bunch a reports that it doesn't work at all.
    For me and my server it works fine, so it's not a general failure.
    When you type '//' what color does the message have?
    Green is mine, otherwise you are using World Edits super pickaxe (which isn't logged).

And there's also a chance that a plugin listens for instabreak blocks, breaks them and cancels the event. I don't know why someone whould do something, but it's possible.

And then, there is again the possibillity that you LogBlock isn't configured right, namely a high delay (and you didn't waited for or it) or the consumer doesn't work at all, in that case you should disable consumer.useBukkitScheduler.

15. Offline

Flatliner

I've found that the plugin works okay for me, but I can't for the life of me get it to override the '//' command. I always have to use '/spa'. It's a minor niggle though as the logging side of things works perfectly here.

16. Offline

DiddiZ

I suppose you set overrideWorldEditCommands to true?

17. Offline

Flatliner

Yeah that is set to true in the config, but if I use the '//' command I get purple text from world edit saying it's enabled (instead of the green from yours) and naturally nothing is logged.

18. Offline

DiddiZ

What version of WorldEdit?

19. Offline

Flatliner

We're using 4.4 at the moment.

20. Offline

Zone

I'm using 4.5

An update. I now get green text. It works as long as i switch out to a new pick axe and its not infinitely durable.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  21. Offline

DiddiZ

Hm 4.4 works fine for me, so I cant be a problem with the listener.
    Huh, that's rather unlikely. Should work with any pickaxe since I don't bind to a specific tool, and yes, it's not infinitely durable. Is that a problem?

22. Offline

Zone

Huh, that's rather unlikely. Should work with any pickaxe since I don't bind to a specific tool, and yes, it's not infinitely durable. Is that a problem?

I have to switch to a new pick axe even if i have one in my hand for it to work. (Im not sure if thats a bug or not)

Infinitely durability would be nice :)

DiddiZ,

Please support the auto-updating plugin CraftBukkitUpToDate. To do so please provide a permanent direct link to the author of CraftBukkitUpToDate.

The below is information they provide
    My Plugin didn't supported, how i get it to work with CButD?
    Give me a permanent link to your Plugin, i will add it. That's all no changes at your SourceCode or something else, all I need is a permanent link to the newest version of your Plugin. A good place for this is http://www.dropbox.com/ or for OpenSource https://github.com/.​

I really enjoy using your plugin and would like to see it work well with the above listed 'updater' plugin.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  23. Offline

WarhawkXeroFire

Oh, I did find that it DOES work, but using a wooden pick as the tool seems to not find any data on the destroyed/placed block, but if I restore the area, it does work.

24. Offline

DiddiZ

I'll do when I release the first update :D
    What? That shouldn't matter in any way. Are you sure that your queue isn't a bit overloaded, so it tooks al while to get into the database?

25. Offline

Flatliner

Just a little update. Curiously after updating some of my plugins today (and updating to bukkit to 766), this is now working flawlessly. No idea why!

26. Offline

DiddiZ

Uh, good to know. Maybe a plugin, idk.

27. Offline

WarhawkXeroFire

I know it isn't overloaded. I can play with only me on the server, and it will still do that. I can wait as long as I want, and nothing will pop up. Many other users have reported the same behavior. Our server is very powerful, its rare that I see the "Queue Overload" warning come up, unless we are blowing things up - like mountains. We dropped the database as a test, placed a few blocks, mined them away - it finds that people broke/destroyed the blocks if I get an area statistic, but using the LB tool yields nothing. I can also reverse any changes.

This isn't the biggest deal in the world, but its kinda sad that I can't find out who broke a block using the specified tool.

28. the override is not working with 4.5 worldedit and 766 cb
    with the config set to true...
    EDIT: /spa works fine, but using bShortcut, translating // to /spa dosen't work O.O

29. Offline

DerKB

Greetings,
    on CB766 i run in problems with one pickaxe type, all work, but the iron one does not.
    I plan to give this out to my users on a rent basis and without the iron pickaxe working i could run into some issues.

I do not override the worldguard commands but i am sure i use /spa and it is not working, status response comes from your plugin, not that well kown worldguard color.

And that i looses durability is fine as it is, makes it a way more usefull and not to easy to mine or level an area.

So could you pin it maybe down and fix the problem that one pickaxe is not working, would be nice.

Regards
    derkb

30. so, any idea on the /spa working, but not //?

31. Offline

Flatliner

Do you think there's any chance some sort of permission could be added so that this doesn't break bedrock blocks? I'd like to hand out super pickaxes to builders in my creative world but I'd prefer they not be able to mine straight through the bottom of the map.