NoClip Plugin

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by tony687, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

tony687

Well, I've seen many YouTube videos with admins nocliping around. Does anyone know a plugin that you can noclip?

2. Offline

AgentKid

A PLUGIN that allows you to noclip? No, I don't know of any that would easily allow you to noclip. Physics stuff like that is handled clientside, and therefore would require a client modification.

3. Offline

tony687

then how do you noclip?

4. Offline

anonymous

You dont.

5. Offline

4am

Like @AgentKid said, you install a client hack. I have a flying hack on my client, makes for easy administering when you can whoosh around.

6. Offline

tony687

btw when i mean noclip i mean just hover, walking in the air, not going thru walls

7. Offline

AgentKid

That's flyhacking, not noclipping. Noclip is when you disable the clipping on the client (physics don't apply normally) so that you can pass through blocks. Flying is flying. There IS a plugin that allows you to fly around....sorta....basically when you jump, it places a 5x5 glass square beneath you, and as you walk it moves it so that you can sorta fly around. It's called MagicCarpet.

8. Offline

andrewkm

zombe mod pack
    then allow fly in server config
    then nocheat plugin to disallow others to fly.

9. Offline

TuRmoiLxx

Zombe Mod Pack OR MagicCarpet. Some Mods allow you to do xRaying etc but the downside is you can't place/modify blocks in the server if you have them installed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.