Disable or enable flying...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Yudaz, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Yudaz

Hi!
    Very many are using/or used fly-mod on my server... I want to disable it for someone but not me! I dont want to change to "disable" in the server.properties file... Someone know how to do it then? I have seen it on most servers, but havent thought of asking them! ;)

2. Offline

Daniel Heppner

Why do you want to disable it? Flying is fun. :)
    I'm running a 16 player server (look at my signature) and I allow flying without issues.

3. Offline

chronopolis

I dont think you can do this with the built-in system...try disabling it and using a plugin instead :p

4. Offline

Jeyge

@andrewkm posted a great way to do this in another thread about this exact thing.

5. Offline

Phaedrus

The NoCheat plugin allows for this as well.

• Hi, anyone know a plugin that allows you to flie ? :) (and i don't mean hover, like in one i tried with a feather, nor with a "magic carpet" like i tried another plugin ... :mad: I want true noclip ! :cool:

6. Offline

andrewkm

?

7. Noone who knows a good flying bukkit plugin that works as noclip ? no hovering, no magic carpets, no other sillyness, ust plain real flying...

8. Offline

N3X15

You are all that is wrong with the Internet.

Zeerix, STJrInuyasha and andrewkm like this.
  9. I see :) /takes that honor and runs off before anyone else claims hes even 'wronger'

Potatoboy2 likes this.
  10. Anyway, long storyshort based on the flood of reactions, for all who read this and were looking as well ... a real fly (noclip) plugin for bukkit does not exist.

11. Offline

andrewkm

It does exist.
    In the form of zombe + Nocheat + very easy configuration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.