Inactive [MECH/RPG] LevelCraft v0.1.7.2 - The leveling up plugin; adds skills to Minecraft [1060+]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Samkio, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Offline

Samkio

[​IMG]

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

LevelCraft v0.1.8- The leveling up plugin; adding skills to Minecraft!

Slowly moving to BukkitDev: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Version: [617<font color="rgb(51, 102, 255)">+</font>]
    Description:
    LevelCraft is a plugin devised to add a Challenge to Minecraft Single Multiplayer.It denotes normal actions into "Levels" this level is increased via the gaining of "Experience" the experience of which relates to the level. It is fully customizable and due to some recent changes is medium weight. This congratulates the user for doing certain actions. For example the more mining a player does the faster they mine and the better then mine. Makes sense right?

LevelCraft is licensed under a <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License[/url].

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> Suite.[/url]
    LevelCraftCore:
    <font color="rgb(51, 102, 255)"><font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Download:</font> <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)"><Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Features:</font>
    * Dyamic ExpBar without the use of a client mod!
    * Support for API Permissions.
    * Improved Code.
    * Compatability with 1.8. :)

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">

LevelCraftCore is necessary to have to enable all the level plugins. It is the glue that holds them all together, it also handles the commands and the data storage. It is a beast, a boss and made my the 1337 pro that is Samkio. :cool: "Core' blimey it is mighty good."

Show Spoiler
    [X] = Outdated.

[​IMG]
    Mining: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Download <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Mining level depicts the use of the mighty pickaxe. Players leveling up by the mining of blocks enabling them to gain access of new pickaxes and new blocks.
    Features:
    1. Denotes use of Pickaxes. Higher level unlocks better pickaxes.
    2. Denotes block mining. Higher level the more types of blocks they can mine.
    3. Faster Mining. Higher level the faster you can mine.
    4. Double Drops. Higher level the higher your change of the block dropping twice.
    5. FirePick. Higher level unlocks the FirePick. A portable furnace that when mining blocks with golden pickaxe will drop what it would be if smelted.
    ie. CobbleStone -> Stone, IronOre -> IronIngot

* Gain Experience by Mining.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    WoodCutting: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The WoodCutting level depicts the use of the hatchet or more commonly know as the axe. Players can gain experience by chopping down trees and planks allowing them to gain access to higher level axes.
    Features:
    6. Denotes usage of hatchets (axes). The higher the level the more axes you can use.
    7. Denotes cutting of logs/wood. The higher the level the more types of log you can cut.
    8. Faster Cutting. The Higher your level the faster you can chop down trees.

* Gain Experience by chopping trees.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    Combat: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Combat level depicts the use of swords on both players and mobs. A true warrior will attain to keep this high.
    Features:
    9. Denotes usage of swords. The higher the level the more swords are unlocked.
    10. PVP Range (Toggleable). Allows players to only attack players withing a range of combat level.

* Gain Exp by fighting mobs and players.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    Range: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Range level depicts how much damage you do per arrow. A handly level for keen archers.
    Works both on Players and Mobs.
    Features:
    11. Greater Damage Arrows. The higher the level the greater damage your arrows do.

* Gain Experience by attacking mobs and players with a bow.

[​IMG]
    Dexterity: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Dexterity level allows players to jump higher and run faster with the aid of boots. Level up by jumping. Jumping higher is turned off by default and only applies to Gold and Diamond boots. Players also receieve less Fall Damage with higher levels. (Note. Every attempt to make this level a light a possible has been done. This Level however may contribute a large amount of lag. Due to this LevelUpdates for this level are run every 1min [as upposed to everytime someone moves]).
    Features:
    12. Allows users to run. Crouch to run. Must be wearing boots.
    13. The higher level you are the move boots you unlock.
    14. The higher the level of boot the greater running speed and jumping height.
    15. Survive greater fall damage the higher level you are.

* Gain Experience by jumping.

[​IMG]
    Farming: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Farming level depicts how a player is one with the land. It depicts the use of hoes allowing the player to use a greater level of hoe the higher their level. Gain experience via harvesting crops, tilling land and much more. Also adds the ability to obtain apples from trees by farming the leaves.
    Features:
    16. Depicts the level for hoes. The greater level you are the higher level of hoe you can use.
    17. Random chance to yield more wheat from crops the higher level you are.
    18. Random chance to yield Coca Beans from crops the higher level you are

* Gain Exp for things such as Harvesting crops, tilling land, finding seeds, using bonemeal on crops

[​IMG]
    Digging AKA Excavation: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Excavation level depicts the use of the shovel. Allowing users to dig greater depths with a higher excavation skill.
    Features:
    19. Depicts the use of shovel. The greater your level higher shovel you can use.
    20. Depicts what blocks you can dig. The greater your level the more block types are dig able.

* Gain experience by digging.

[​IMG]
    Swimming/Diving: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Swimming level allows players to use helmets as scuba-diving gear. Having a higher level allows you to stay under water longer, then re-fill your helmet on land.
    Features:
    21. Allows users to wear "scuba-gear" to enhance their breath in water.
    22. The higher level the more scuba-gear obtainable.
    23. Crouch to fill and empty air.

* Gain Experience by using the scuba gear.

[​IMG]
    Explosives: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Explosives level depicts your ability with explosive devices. This being TNT, Dynamite Sticks (Redtorch light with lighter), and grenades (eggs Thank to @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> for letting me use this functionality.) This plugin makes explosives really poor damage at the start but as you level up you deal greater damage. Be warned :D
    Features:
    24. Denotes range of Explosives. The higher level you are the more choice of range you can use.
    25. Denotes Levels for TNT. Must be higher than this level to use TNT.
    26. Adds Dynamite and Grenades.
    27. Toggle Grenades with left click.
    28. Light RedStoneTorch with a lighter.
    29. Change Dynamite Range with left click.
    30. Depicts Levels for Dynamite and Grenade.

* Gain Experience by using TNT,Dynamite and Grenades.

[​IMG]:mad:
    Health[X]: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>:mad:
    The Health level allows players to take greater damage. This is leveled up by getting:mad: damaged.:mad:
    BUGGY. :'( Avoid use.
    [​IMG]
    Defence: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Defence Level depicts the use of armor. Allowing players to wield armor only when they attain the correct level. Level up by using the armor.
    (Disclaimer: not fully tested use at own risk.)
    Features:
    31. Denotes level to use armor. The higher level you are the more armour you can wear.

* Gain Experience by getting damaged when using armour.

[​IMG]
    Forgery: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Forgery level, the most configurable level to date, allows users to forge tools, forge armour and repair tools and armour. The higher level you are the more you can forge! Level it up by smelting/repairing and forging items. A truly epic skill if i say so myself. :p
    Features:
    32. Allows tools to be repaired by placing in a furnace.
    33. The higher level you are the greater tools can be repaired.
    34. The higher level you are the more tools/armour that can be forged.
    35. The higher level you are the more blocks that can be smelted.

* Gain Experience by Repairing,Smelting and Forging.

[​IMG]
    Scavengar: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Users have a small chance of finding 'lost' items in the sand / gravel /dirt /grass.
    The higher level you are, the better chance of finding the items.
    Features:
    36. Allows hidden items to be found when destroying blocks.
    37. The higher level you are the more items that can be found.

* Gain Experience by finding items.

[​IMG]
    Prayer[X]: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Introducing the new Prayer level! Users can now be at one with the gods. Level up by burying the bones of past victims to gain Prayer Points that allow you to do many functions such as healing and protecting. When your Prayer points are low don't forget to pray at an alter to replenish them!
    Features:
    38. Creates Prayer Points Replenish-able by praying at an alter.
    39. The higher level you are the more prayers you can do.
    40. Prayers use prayer points and must be replenished.

* Gain experience by using prayers and burying bones.

[​IMG]
    Construction: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> Fixed by: @Samkio
    The construction level depicts what blocks are allowed to be placed. The higher level you are the more blocks that can be placed.

Features:
    41. Depicts level for block placement.

* Gain experience by placing blocks.

Show Spoiler
    LevelsProgess/NeedDeveloper: <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">1</font><font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">-</font><font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">3</font> Difficulty.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Excavation</font>: COMPLTED.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Combat</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Range:</font> COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Forgery</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Dexterity</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">PvP</font>: INTEGRATED WITH COMBAT
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Swimming</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Thieving</font>: Author @Samkio/<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to steal items from players inventory.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Sorcery</font>: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>. The ability to do a series of magical abilities using a wand (stick).
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Necromancy</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to summon agressive mobs (on your side).
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Crafting</font>: Author @1337. The ability to craft items.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Dungeonee</font>ring: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to destroy dungeons.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Explosives</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Cooking</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to cook items without burning them.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Prayer</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Health</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Defence</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Angling</font>: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> The ability to catch more fish quicker.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Fletching</font>: Author @Spartan_V23. The ability to craft more arrows.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Merchant</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to sell items. [Possibly have NPC "Traveling Salesman" randomly generated. They will try and sell stuff.]
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Engineering</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to engineer transport.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Electrician</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to use redstone.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Tamer</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to tame mobs.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Speech</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to talk. ;) [Possibly have NPC's and have a sort of Persuasion level Possibly could be linked with Merchant]
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Survivalist</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to "Survive"
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Luck</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to find greater number of ores.
    Could be one Level.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Hunger</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to last longer without food.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Thirst:</font> Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to last longer without water.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Fatigue</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to last longer without sleep.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Locksmith</font>: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> Friedrich[/url]. The ability to break into locked chests/doors. (LWC or other protection).
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Forager</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Florist</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. Get more flowers.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Medicine/Doctor</font>: Author @Samkio. Heal players from poison and damage with bandages and herbal remedies.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Builder</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. Build Blocks!
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Artist</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. Paint Wool with a brush!
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Masonary</font>: Author @Torrent. Bricks/Stone etc.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Carpentary</font>: Author PM me. Create wooded items.

Show Spoiler
    Videos:

Show Spoiler
    LevelView:
    If you are using MySql to store LevelCraft Data you can use LevelView curtesy of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> to allow users to view their levels online!
    [​IMG]
    Download: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Show Spoiler
    Love LevelCraft? Express it:
    Code:
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

[spoiler]Translations:
    Dutch: Curtesy of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
        German: Curtesy of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> 			 				[/url]<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Polish: Curtesty of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Swedish: Curtesty of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    French: Curtesty of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Spanish: Curtesty of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> [/url]: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Czech: Curtesty of [USER=90570041]@rodier[/USER]@ceskejparan.cz : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> / <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

[spoiler]FlatFile to MySQL by @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

[spoiler]LevelCraft is Expanded by Spout!
    Download it here: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Features:
      * Skill Capes - Obtained by Level Mastery.
      * LevelUp Sounds - Sound played on LevelUp.
      * LevelUp Notification - Achievement Style Notification.
      * + More to come![IMG]http://forums.bukkit.org/attachments/2011-08-22_15-20-27-png.6113/?embedded=1[/IMG][/spoiler]

Have any issues or ideas?
     Post here: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2017
  2. Offline

BioRage

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  3. Offline

Blackstorm72

Looking at the errors have you installed LevelCraftCore right above the Mining?
    For any of the skills to work you need to have LevelCraftCore.

Hamsters2 and BioRage like this.
  4. Offline

BioRage

Thanks for the reply, as in the development one where the bullet is with the classes?

Derp, missed it! thanks.

5. Offline

Blackstorm72

That one will work, correct.
    Also this link should be the same if what I answered was wrong. ;)

Hamsters2 likes this.
  6. Offline

axebyte

Looking forward to the fishing one and cooking.
    little but not important typo:
    In the Excavation information stone shovel actually says something like stone hone??<--not sure if i can change this as i am not sure if that term is coded into something looking for it. or if its something i can just change.
    little bug with redstone:
    Seems if you set redstone lets say at lvl 5. Someone at lvl 3 can not mine it (thats good) BUT if they hold shift to crouch down, they can break it. They get no Material and the block goes away. but they do get the XP for it.
    One of the better lvl plugins i have used over the past 6 months,good work and thanks for your time on this.

7. Offline

baddl

Hey, I really enjoy your plugin and think it's just awesome and is exactly what I was looking for!
    But anyways there are some things I want to tell you. I had Health enabled and PvP turned off in the server.properties and when my users beat each other with swords the hitten player got exp for health. Also when they shot arrows in the air over them and they were hitten by them, they got exp.
    Another problem is that they just put gold or other ore in front of them again and again and leveled by that. I know I could set the exp per block in the properties, but I don't want to take the players which mine the ores their exp. Maybe you could add an option to only give exp when the block is spawned "naturally", although I don't if that was possible.

Thanks again for this niiiiiice plugin and I really look forward for new levels ;)

Samkio likes this.
  8. Offline

Andreas Brisner

I found a bug in your explosives plugin.
    When grenades are turned off, thrown eggs arent turned into chicken.

Can you fix this? :)

9. Offline

Torrent

Sorry I've been away guys - just finished my last exam!

So I should be back ontop of things by tomorrow :)

Trenix and Samkio like this.
  10. Offline

42and19

My classes are not registering. It seems to be a conflict between the LevelCraft.jar and the LevelCraftDEV.jar. If I remove the LevelCraft.Jar I am able to see my class and the class restrictions have an effect, however this also disables the other commands like /lvl all. If I have the LevelCraft.jar installed it doesn't even read the Class config file. I have tested this by intentionally placing syntax errors in the files. I think that I could have solved this myself if the Wiki was up to date. Here is my info.

Config file

Show Spoiler
    SwitchableClasses: Warrior,Ranger,Farmer,Lumberjack,Miner,Smith,Scavenger,Priest,Lord,Sapper
    ExpLines: 7
    MySqlDatabaseUsername: root
    LevelCap: 100
    EnableLevelCap: true
    Database: FlatFile
    ColourGood: GREEN
    LevelConstant: 20
    EnableSkillMastery: true
    ResetExpOnClassSwitch: true
    UnlockLines: 7
    MySqlDatabasePassword: ''
    ColourTwo: YELLOW
    ColourBad: RED
    AllowClassSwitching: true
    UseCl assSystem: true
    NotifyAll: true
    MySqlDatabaseDirectory: localhost:3306/minecraft
    Worlds: New Straven,New Straven_nether,
    ColourOne: GOLD

Class config file

Show Spoiler
    Users:
    42and19: {Class: Scavenger}
    Articblitz: {Class: Sapper}
    Muggug: {Class: Ranger}
    Xypharius: {Class: Lord}
    Classes:
    Miner:
    Default: false
    Levelable: [Mining, Forgery, Excavation,]
    Prefix: '[Miner]'
    UnLevelable: ['*']
    Multiplier: 1
    Sapper:
    Levelable: [Explosives, Health, Defence]
    Prefix: '[Sapper]'
    Farmer:
    Levelable: [Farming, Woodcutting, Swimming]
    Prefix: '[Farmer]'
    Lumberjack:
    Levelable: [WoodCutting, Forager, Range]
    Prefix: '[Lumberjack]'
    Warrior:
    Default: true
    Levelable: [Combat, Defence, Health,]
    Prefix: '[Warrior]'
    Smith:
    Default: False
    Levelable: [Combat, Defence, Forgery]
    Prefix: '[Smith]'
    Unlevelable: ['*']
    Ranger:
    Levelable: [Range, Health, Dexterity]
    Prefix: '[Ranger]'
    Priest:
    Levelable: [Prayer, Defence, Combat]
    Prefix: '[Priest]'
    Scavenger:
    Levelable: [Combat, Defence, Scavenger]
    Prefix: '[Scavenger]'
    Lord:
    Levelable: [Combat, Prayer, Health]
    Prefix: '[Lord]'

Installed Plugins

Show Spoiler
    Show Spoiler
    Craftbook 3.0 Alpha 2
    BedHealAdvanced V1.0
    HeroChat V4.10.3
    HeroicDeath v1.8.1
    iConomy v5.0.1
    MCDocs v9.4.1
    MineMail v1.3
    MobSpawner v1.7.1
    Permissions v 3.1.1
    SpongeRestore v0.9.6
    WeatherControl v1.1.0
    TL (Torch Light) V 0.1 (Beta)

11. Offline

Samkio

@42and19
    LevelCraft.jar = 0.1.5
    LevelCraftDEV.jar = 0.1.6
    Only have one or the other.
    The DEV version has classes.

12. Offline

Musaddict

@Samkio Just had 2 cool ideas;

1) Would it be possible to add an optional setting to have the power armor texture coat the player for like a second every time they lvl up? It would really help with the achievement feeling (same idea as in WoW)

and

2) Is it possible to have like a main level that would take like an average of all installed levels, or something? Seeing who ranks the highest in all areas is cool, but it would be nice to see who is the best overall.

Well, there's my 2 cents. Thnx! lol

13. Offline

Samkio

@Musaddict
    Power armor texture? I think there are some particle effects that could be played around the user when they level up.

There is /level total
    /level shout total

This shows the total levels.

@Everyone
    Working on some major updates. A lot of fixing up. Sorting out commands/classes/permissions etc.

14. Offline

MojoManagement

Levelcap isnt working !

15. Offline

Moe041991

Great Plugin! Works great!

But one question:
    Is it possible to restrict certain people from leveling certain skills?
    I want only some people being able to level f.ex. woodcutting and someone else just shouldnt be able to woodcut.
    Bassicly put him on level 0 forever.

16. Offline

Andreas Brisner

Different classes? Maybe using a permission system?

17. Offline

Torrent

This is already possible.
    Just add the permission node: -lc.level.Woodcut to remove the level from the player totally.

Or if you're using the class system, follow this:

Classes:
    Miner:
    Levelable: [Mining, Forgery, Excavation,]
    Prefix: '[Miner]'

Just put the level you don't want the specific class to level up. So in the case of a miner, they shouldn't be able to level farming right? Just put 'Mining' in the UnLevelable slot and you're good to go :)

18. Offline

Moe041991

So if i would add "-lc.level.mining" (iam not sure if this would be the correct node for mining, but just assume it would be), he wouldnt be able to level mine. But would he be able to mine ores at all? cause i dont want him to be able to mine ore, just the people who are leveling.

In the case of a miner, he shouldnt be able to use hoes, which requires any level >1, at all

Sorry for bad english.

19. Offline

Mega_hans

well, Some things I'd like to say:
    what about some Type of Stealth-PvP level?
    Levelling up by being stealthed, or attacking stealthed.
    It would also make your name harder to recognize, and give you a small buffer after sneaking in which your name is still bad to see.
    That's my idea To that.
    And , ummmm: Angling, who chose the name, i think it would be fishing, but thats just my opinion.

20. Offline

42and19

But if I uninstall I loose these commands:
    /lvl all
    /lvl list
    /lvl unlocks
    /lvl [de/sc/c]
    /lvl exp
    /lvl shout
    /lvl total
    /lvl rank
    /lvl help

The in game error is "An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command"
    The console error is:
    Show Spoiler
    09:01:00 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'lvl' in plugin LevelCraftCore v0.1.6.2
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:128)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:281)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:718)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:684)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:677)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:32)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:217)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:401)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:311)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at me.samkio.levelcraftcore.Class.getUnLevelableLevels(Class.java:277)
    at me.samkio.levelcraftcore.Whitelist.hasLevel(Whitelist.java:57)
    at me.samkio.levelcraftcore.LCCommands.All(LCCommands.java:503)
    at me.samkio.levelcraftcore.LCCommands.determineMethod(LCCommands.java:109)
    at me.samkio.levelcraftcore.LevelCraftCore.onCommand(LevelCraftCore.java:270)
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
    ... 12 more

I hope that I am not coming off as rude, I really like this mod and I figure that the more info I give you the more able you are to determine if this is a bug, compatibility issue or user error.

Edit: I noticed above that you mentioned that your are working on an update to fix some command and permission issues. I hope that my info may help you with that. :)

Further Edit: Apparently it was user error because I fixed my issue, though I am not sure how.

Even Further Edit: Now I am getting an issue with the LCDexterity. So now I have created a test folder with just the server and the levelcraft installed. I have isolated the issue to the class config file. As soon as I added that I started to get this
    Show Spoiler
    10:32:59 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_MOVE to LCDexterity
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at me.samkio.lcdexterity.LCPlayerListener.onPlayerMove(LCPlayerListener.java:22)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$7.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:285)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:139)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.a(SourceFile:126)
    10:33:04 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_CHAT to LevelCraftCore
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at me.samkio.levelcraftcore.Listeners.LCPlayerListener.onPlayerChat(LCPlayerListener.java:77)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$6.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:278)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:689)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:677)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:32)
    error message every time someone moved.

21. Offline

Moe041991

i tested 0.1.6.2
    for some reason i cant change the classes. Everyone is a warrior. Even if i change it via /lvl admin class or just change the file.

22. Offline

Redem

How do I enable Anti-Boost? I cant find it in the config.yml or anywhere for that matter

23. Offline

42and19

After fiddling with configs for the last two hours I finally got to this point.
    After enabling the "AllowClassSwitching" it was giving me another error, something to the effect of you can't do this. I also noticed that there seems to be a cap on the number of classes that this plugin allows. If I went over 7 it broke the code and I got errors similar to the ones in my previous post.

24. Offline

Samkio

Hmmmm....
    Working on fixes now.
    But i need some tips/ideas on the Permissions/Class system.
    What is to become of it?
    Should the Levels be purely permissions and the Class system left to another plugin?
    What will help the permissions system?
    Lemme know thanks :)

25. Offline

Torrent

Just a video to explain the small features in the Class system :)

26. Oh i love the class system and i'm happy permissions isn't needed anymore. Don't change it!
    But there is still the problem, that level restrictions aren't working correct. Excavation=7 don't work!

27. Offline

42and19

Hello all, I am happy to announce that after several hours of work I got this thing working. Here is a list of what, I think, was wrong

1) I seemed that the only way I could get everything to work was to install using the LevelCraft.jar first and then replace that file with the LevelCraftDEV.jar

2) there seems to be a cap on the number of classes that the mod supports. I can't go above 7 without the code crashing.

3)It seems that that the only way to add people to classes is via in-game commands. This might be fixed by placing the user info in a separate file.

28. Offline

MojoManagement

Levelcap isnt working, thats right.

I think /lvl command (also /lvl admin) checks something like .isUser(... sender)
    /lvl admin should get rights for terminal

Also Reset on Class Change isnt working !
    We could need an lvl admin reset all

29. Offline

42and19

I mean that the only way I can add players to a class is by using the in-game commands or terminal commands. If I edit the config file it breaks the code

30. Offline

Hirutenshi

I did use the config file to give my players their classes and everything works fine.
    Maybe its some kind of .yml problem. Got any tabs or things like that in your file, because that will break the code and you won´t see the reason for it.
    If you got problems of that sort you could try using Notepad++, for me that program detects those .yml files and prevents quite a lot of stupid things you could do (he replaces tabs with spaces for example)

Anyhow the real reason for my post:
    When I use the prayer ability Healer on other people it does heal them (working as intended) but it shows that it healed negative amounts and therefor gives negativ XP for healing. Right now I deactivated Healing giving any XP in order to negate any XP loses, but that makes it hard to level for all those people that haven´t got protect yet.

On top of that the commands /lvl shout P and /lvl P return internal errors.

If somebody tells me how to do that spoiler Tag I will post the error msg.

Thx for the great plugin... love that Class System.
    Would be amazing if there was a way to give lvl caps for the different Skills instead of a global lvl cap for that class.

31. Offline

MojoManagement

So you are saying lvl admin ..... is working in terminal / screen? for you???