Inactive [ECON] RealShop - Shop using chests [1337-1561]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Baptiste Pillot, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Offline

tickleman

SrJoben, sleite, Flipp and 6 others like this.
  2. Offline

Jonathan Thorpe

Thanks. So I take it you're now using iConomyChestShop instead of RealShop, or you're using both but didn't list RealShop for some reason. If you're using both, perhaps the two are clashing? I can't see any other plugins there that might cause problems for you, unless some of them are out-of-date.

I don't use NoCheat, never really looked at it to be honest, but a cursory glance suggests that perhaps that plugin is messing up RealShop, in that RealShop can provide infinite shops as well as limited shops... and I think infinite is the default setting, so perhaps your problems creating a shop using RealShop come from that somehow? I don't know, just a guess. All I know is that I use 0.62 and it works fine apart from the small bug with listing items with damage indicators incorrectly (wood, wool, slabs etc - does not affect trading though) and has no conflicts with any of the plugins I listed.

Anyway, good luck with isolating the problem - you're gonna have to remove all plugins apart from RealShop, and re-add them one at a time, each time testing RealShop to see which plugin is breaking. This is where having lots of plugins becomes a bit of a pain in the arse. I've been lucky in that I've managed to avoid serious conflicts by keeping them all up-to-date as possible and reading about each plugin thoroughly before even trying it - there is nothing worse than downloading a plugin "because it sounds good" and finding out it doesn't work how you expected/at all/with your current configuration. Prevention is far better than a cure, sometimes ;)

3. Offline

Ghostaunt

@Jonathan If you set a different price for woods It just takes the prize of the id 35 so it's a real issue

4. Offline

dark_hunter

That's what I thought using both the shop mods would fight with each other but that is not the case, and with nocheat happened before I installed it.

5. Offline

Ghostaunt

I don't have Nocheat installed

6. Offline

Ghostaunt

Someone would like to update it please ? It's an amazing plugin :(

7. Offline

Dorritotown

Hey im kinda confused here
    i went into the realshop config folder and changed shopoponly to false but for some reason only op's can create shops
    what should i do?

8. Offline

Icedew123

Im using the plugin Supply sign and when I put a sign for the diamond kit or any kit and use Realshop. It doesnt work. It says that I dont have anything to buy or sell. I dont wanna refill my chest when someones buying thats why I use supply sign. Is there any conflict between the two plugins.

9. Offline

Slugslug

No one else getting the duplicated items problem?

I used to run this pulgin and a couple of worlds, but now every so often, you can right click an single item in the chest and it duplicates it's self, this is not limited to the chest can also happen in inventory. I once had a sign that when picked up would fill your empty slots with signs! Problem goes away when I remove rshop...

This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-823-gb9d0b04-b860jnks (MC: 1.6.6)

10. Offline

Livin in a box

Got some really strange bugs with this- I've updated to the latest recommended Bukkit build but the issues are still the same. I am the only one who can create and open chests- anyone else who tries just gets the /rshop help error- even the people who are in the same group as me in Permissions. Also, anyone who opens my shops gets kicked from the server; I don't know know why. Here's a list of the plugins that I'm using:

AchievementUnlocked
    AppleTree
    AutoSave
    BorderGuard
    BukkitContrib
    CraftBukkitUpToDate
    DropChest
    Essentials
    EssentialsGeoIP
    EssentialsSpawn
    FalseBook (Core, Extra, Cart, IC)
    iChat
    iConomy
    Jobs
    LogBlock
    LogBlock Questioner
    LWC
    MagicCarpet
    MultiHome
    MultiVerse
    Permissions
    PortalStick
    RealShop
    RocketBoots
    SimpleSign
    Tombstone
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard

If anyone knows what's causing this then any help would be appreciated!

11. Offline

Dr Danco

Okay problem
    Using plugin v0.62
    and craftbukkit build #928
    Also using most current permissions.
    As an admin, I can do all the commands and havent noticed any problems, but for some reason, when any players or moderators type ANY /rshop command
    all it outputs is:
    /rshop help

not the command list litterally just /rshop help in white letters. this includes actually using the command /rshop help

Like I said though, it works fine for me.
    Here are the permissions I'm giving mods and builders:

- 'realshop.shop'
    - 'realshop.help'
    - 'realshop.info'
    - 'realshop.create'
    - 'realshop.delete'
    - 'realshop.give'
    - 'realshop.open'
    - 'realshop.close'
    - 'realshop.buy'
    - 'realshop.sell'
    - 'realshop.xbuy'
    - 'realshop.xsell'
    - 'realshop.damageditems'
    - 'realshop.price.info'
    - 'realshop.price.display'
    - 'realshop.price.set'
    - 'realshop.price.del'

I hope someone can help me :(

12. Offline

Jonathan Thorpe

If you bothered to read the news post regarding build 928, you would have noticed that this particular build is expected to break a lot of plugins for various reasons. RealShop 0.62 is the most stable build, but is not the latest, and as such is bound to experience problems with newer CB builds. Is there any compelling reason why you're using 928 at the moment? You may be better off going back to a previous build for a while.

13. Offline

Dr Danco

Okay well I'll probably just switch back to 860.
    My "compelling reason" for using 928 is that it was the newest recommended build.

Tryed 818, 860, and 935 (the newest recommended build. Same problem.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  14. Offline

Jonathan Thorpe

I use 0.62 and CB 860, works fine with and without Permissions. Must be something else in your configuration that's messing up.

I'd also give it a week or two before switching over to the latest RB, it may be the latest stable build but almost nothing will work properly with it for a while - plugin devs need time to check their plugins still work as expected, and release updates if necessary. It's not worth the hassle of switching over to the latest RB straight away.

15. Offline

Ghostaunt

Dosen't work fine.. Items that contain an argument like 35:2 don't work.
    It takes 35 not 35:2

16. Offline

Jonathan Thorpe

Doesn't crash the server, doesn't cause any problems unless you have different prices set for different wood types or wool types or any other item with damage values, in which case its very easy to just set the same price for all affected items, of which I can actually only think of wood and wool off the top of my head. This minor bug does not affect anything other than prices - the plugin can still correctly handle items with damage values, it will just charge you the price of the same item without damage. In other words, you can't set different prices for different woods or wools. Its not that big a deal, unless you are dead set on having different prices for what is essentially the same item in a different colour.

17. Offline

gameswereus

I can create shops on my own, however, my players only get the /rshop help output in there chat log. Thanks :p

18. Offline

Ghostaunt

Hi, someone can update it pleasE ?

fneyret likes this.
  19. Offline

erdrickk

any chance for an update to this plugin?

20. Offline

Qensi62

I've got a problem ! :mad: Any op in my servers can use the /rshop command , but , when they are not op , they can't use /rshop commands , it's say "/rshop help " --' Can you help me ???

21. Offline

gameswereus

Is there a way to limit the number of shops for each person? or a whole group?

22. Offline

jmg27

I had the same problem a while ago, so I just deleted the plugin. But maybe this will help: Make sure that in the config, it says 'shopOponly=false.'

23. Offline

drsassafrass

Im having a bit of an issue. Realshop wont use BOSEconomy at all :/ I've changed it in the config and everything :/

Edit: It always defaults to the built in one :/ and just wondering, are all of the configs supposed to be .txt files on one line? :/ that's how it always makes them.

24. Offline

Jonathan Thorpe

Am I the only person who isn't having problems with this plugin? I'm using 0.6.2 with BOSEconomy, works fine with the 1.7.3 dev build posted last night (the one that doesn't even have a build number!). It suffers from a slight bug with item names for items that have sub-numbers (wool, wood, etc), but it doesn't actually affect how the item is handled, unless you set different prices for such items, but personally I've set all wool to be the same price regardless of colour, and same with wood, so it makes no difference to my setup.

25. Offline

formaldehyd

Hey guys does anybody know if there ist now a solution for the /rhop help bug? I need Usershops and this is a great plugin but i don't want wo wait any longer.

Regards

26. Offline

WeesoftVideo

Bonjour Hello,

I just upload a test / tutorial in French for this mod
    Je viens de mettre en ligne un test/tutoriels en français concernant ce mod,

27. Offline

igmikey

my players arnt able to do the price set command or create shop command. i use permissions

heres my config file
    Code:
    language=en

and heres my main permissions file for members

[CODE]New:
            default: true
            info:
                prefix: ''
                suffix: 'New'
                build: true
            inheritance:
            permissions:
                - 'iConomy.payment'
                - 'iConomy.access'
                - 'iConomyChestShop.shop.sell'
                - 'containerprotect.use'
                - 'jobs.join.Woodcutter'
                - 'jobs.join.Miner'
                - 'jobs.join.Builder'
                - 'jobs.join.Digger'
                - 'jobs.join.Farmer'
                - 'jobs.join.Hunter'
                - 'jobs.world.world'
                - 'mcmmo.skills.*'
                - 'mcmmo.commands.setmyspawn'
                - 'mcmmo.commands.myspawn'
                - 'mcmmo.commands.whois'
                - 'mcmmo.commands.party'
                - 'mcmmo.commands.ptp'
                - 'mcmmo.commands.ability'
                - 'commandbook.motd'
                - 'commandbook.rules'
                - 'commandbook.spawn'
                - 'commandbook.call'
                - 'factions.participate'
                - 'commandbook.say.me'
                - 'citizens.trader.stock'
                - 'lytreehelper.destroyall'
                - 'realshop.delete'
                - 'realshop.shop'
                - 'realshop.help'
                - 'realshop.info'
                - 'realshop.buy'
                - 'realshop.sell'
                - 'realshop.give'
                - 'realshop.open'
                - 'realshop.close'
                - 'realshop.price.info'
                - 'realshop.price.set'
                - 'realshop.marketitemsonly'
                - 'realshop.price.info'
                - 'otherblocks.active'
                - 'deathcontrol.use'
                - 'wolfpound.use'

28. Offline

SchmidtMathias

Good morning everyone,

im investigating a strange behavior of the dailyPricesCalculation. My Log is telling me the following:

Someone sells Cobblestone to the NPC.
    Code:
    2011-07-10 21:29:14 [INFO] [shop npcShop] npcA > Someone: Sold 4 (Cobblestone) x384 (576.0)
    2011-07-10 21:29:54 [INFO] [shop npcShop] npcA > Someone: Sold 4 (Cobblestone) x1024 (1536.0)
    The first Calculation does the following:
    Code:
    2011-07-10 21:43:57 [INFO] - 4(Cobblestone) : amount -1408 ratio 0.8592 OLD 3.0, 1.5 NEW 2.58, 1.29
    That seems to be correct so far.

Now the Strange behavior:
    The next calculations are recalculating the Cobblestone Price with the same amount.
    Code:
    2011-07-11 11:30:58 [INFO] - 4(Cobblestone) : amount -1408 ratio 0.8592 OLD 2.58, 1.29 NEW 2.22, 1.11
    2011-07-11 20:32:38 [INFO] - 4(Cobblestone) : amount -1408 ratio 0.8592 OLD 2.22, 1.11 NEW 1.91, 0.95
    2011-07-11 20:52:40 [INFO] - 4(Cobblestone) : amount -1408 ratio 0.8592 OLD 1.91, 0.95 NEW 1.65, 0.82
    2011-07-11 20:56:54 [INFO] - 4(Cobblestone) : amount -1408 ratio 0.8592 OLD 1.65, 0.82 NEW 1.42, 0.71
    And this calculation keeps going every day until I restart the server.

Anyone there who can imagine what's the problem?

I had the same problem while using FakePermissions. Just deactivate EssentailsGroupManager and Bridge and install Permissions. Should fix the problem. Don't forget to set Permissions in the RealShop Config.

No, not at the moment. It is planed for Version 1.0.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  29. tickleman, any chance for a hotfix for icon5? We need to upgrade our iCon and that would need to replace RealShop when its not working with iCon5... =/

30. Offline

tickleman

HI ALL. Sorry for my being away since 1 month or 2... hard to work on this plugin those times, too much work at the office... Well there have been a lot of messages since my last visit, and I will not be abble to read them all, sorry.

I will try to work a little bit on this this afternoon. some fixes are very hard to do, I hope I will be abble to make it work better someday (and why not reach 1.0).

Jonathan Thorpe likes this.
  31. Hey tickleman, nice to see you. I know we can be happy that you havent ditched support for iConomy but is there a chance for a hotfix that links against iConomy5, plz?