Inactive [ECON] RealShop - Shop using chests [1337-1561]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Baptiste Pillot, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Offline

tickleman

SrJoben, sleite, Flipp and 6 others like this.
  2. Offline

Qensi62

Hey all ! , Not a fix for the /rshop help bug ?

3. Offline

Krzywy

Hope you will fix all bugs in short amount of time, It's hard to use iconomy 4, to work with this plugin, when other plugins needs iconomy 5.

4. Me idiot couldnt make it link to iConomy5! After a fresh install it suddenly works...

RealShop 0.62 works with iConomy5! Sry, my fault!

5. Offline

alfskan

Code:
    2011-07-22 09:32:49 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to RealShop
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealShop.RealShopPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(RealShopPlayerListener.java:81)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$10.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:307)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:321)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:168)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.java:210)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:552)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:84)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:457)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:367)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    I got this error when I interact with MOD`s items.

6. Offline

extremebeyond

Please Help

I'm just looking for a command to hand over ownership of a shop to the server.
    Basically, i need the shop to have an infinite supply of cash, so people can sell their items all the time. Without anyone having ownership of the store.

The commands hint at this being possible with lines in the commands summary table like
    "You should do this with admin/server shops only"
    But I haven't been able to find any commands to make the shop admin/server shops anywhere.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Maz

7. Offline

JayFight

hey there just use the "/rshop give [<player>] " command and use a fake or npc name and give said name an excessive amount of cash in your economy plugin

8. Yes baby, new release! Tickleman is back on track! Hookahey!

9. Offline

Theudas

It would be cool to ad an non player shop so i can make a infinite buy sell shop without getting the Money ^^

10. Offline

extremebeyond

that is an option, but having to replenish the bank everytime it runs low isn't ideal.
    to be able to do what the instructions recommend (admin/server shops) would be awesome.

11. Offline

JayFight

if you want a shop that players can sell to and it never gets full or they can buy from and it never loses items just use the /rs ib 1 (they can buy all they want and it never empties) and /rs is 1 (they can sell all they want and it never fills up) commands

12. Offline

Fipil

Hi, it's great plugin!
    I translated it to my native language - czech. I can send you my translations if you wish.
    Only problem is with not recognizing of the item variants, for example different colors of wool or coal/charcoal.
    You probably made a problem with using of the id:THIS for damage value instead of item's variant data values.
    Please when do you plan to correct this issue?
    It's only issue which prevents me to use your great plugin fully.

13. Offline

extremebeyond

no, thats not the problem. the problem is the lack of ability to have a shop set up with no owner. so that when you sell items to it, it doesn't take money from your bank to give to the player selling.

14. Offline

gait

Could you make a Dutch translation?

15. Offline

alex0703

if I / rshop enter
    stand by me the text
    "The Chest you select is not a shop

16. Offline

JayFight

i love this plugin and i use it for all my shops on my server and encourage others to use it as well and the thing i like the most about it is the market pricing with the automatic up and down price changes but i was wondering if you might be able to add in the ability to have separate markets for not worlds(though that would be cool too) but more for different 'nations' (for lack of a better word)

example: if nation one has a market price of dirt for $3 and nation 2 has a market price of dirt for $10 then one could buy dirt at nation 1 and sell at nation 2 and so when the market calculates the new prices it would change each one separately

the reason is because i would like to have people who take the time to check the prices and travel from nation to nation selling and buying to try and make a profit based on the current markets

17. Offline

Cas 't Hart

hey tickleman,

me and tim visser(aka sacrome) have or own server, we use ecocreature to earn money, perhaps you know what the earnings should be compared to your amazing plugin?
    it would be nice if you could do that for me

thanks
    GuitarCas

18. @tickleman
    Are you aware of the currency api called Register?
    http://bit.ly/RegisterMethod

It's a mapping api that allows plugin developers to support multiple currency systems by only implementing one.
    Supports: iConomy 4, 5, & 6+, BOSEconomy 6 & 7, Essentials Economy 2.2.17+, MultiCurrency

It would probably be a good idea to implement this both ways, essentials uses the register api for all its money commands/features so you can drop in any currency plugin along side essentials to replace its internal currency, while can be used for other plugins too.

19. Offline

tickleman

lava bucket and water bucket price has been fixed a little bit randomly...
    I will change it fixing a price to lava and water alone (?) and let bucket's prices calculate automatically, that will be better.

20. Offline

Mercury

This bug is already in bug list but I decided to make a video of it.
    This really needs fixing. I can't use this plugin

21. Offline

tickleman

*** SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ***

Please be patient and wait for the Version 2.00 Alpha.

Thanks to bukkitContrib, this version will enable a new way of working that will be transactionnal : transaction will be done, or cancelled if refused (not enough money, forbidden item, etc.) on each move between the inventory and the chest, and not only an hard-to-detect inventory close ! This is what I wanted since the beginning, and bukkitContrib now permit this with it's onInventoryClick event. Thanks a lot to it's developpers.

'hope this will really be anti-grief and more cool than ever.
    Please be patient...

(note : this will try to use the Register API too, to enable compatibility with the latest version of the economy plugins that use it, as BOSEconomy and eConomy if I am not wrong)

22. Offline

iFaymous

NEW BUG FOUND - When you purchase a block item from somebodies shop, if you quickly place it down before it cancels the transaction, the item will stay on the ground and you steal items for free....

Can you fix this ? You could try to make the transaction time to zero and making it so people cant log or detects client crashes

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  23. Offline

Slugslug

An OP on my server has discovered a bug,

Users can create shops out of other users protected chests (essentials protect)

24. Offline

iFaymous

I really want the Real Shops plugin because it is definitely the best shopping plugin but it also has a lot of bugs. I would put this on my server but people can steal items still...

25. Patience is a virtue, kiddo! ;)

26. Offline

fneyret

Le lien vers la version 0.68 semble ne pas fonctionner (erreur 404)

27. Offline

gameswereus

I can't wait for mySQL support. My users will probably all want to create one... Can you set a time to delete the player owned shops if the user that created it has not been on in a configureable amount of time? I don't want pointless shops sitting around.

28. Offline

ricande

WARNING!!!

Dupe possible...

Put items in chest, log out, log in.. That's it.

EDIT: must be done by shop owner.

EDIT 2: This seem to have something to do with ownership of the chest, it's case-sensitive in some parts, but not others.

29. Offline

tickleman

RELEASE O.70

Now install the Spout plugin to catch the INVENTORY_CLOSE event when players quit the shop.
    Transaction will terminate immediatly on shop close !

This will avoid a lot of griefs.

30. Offline

iFaymous

Can you give us the link to download Spout? I'm having a problem finding it...
    Can you also tell us what Spout will fix because I don't want to try it on my server and have everyone stealing items...

31. Offline

kynian

I love this plugin, it works really well but the only problem Ive found so far has been when my users buy a bunch of one item, for instance if they buy 6 or 7 stacks from one shop, then leave and try and get back in to buy those same stacks (its an infinite buy/sell chest) the items dont get restocked. Is there any way to fix this or should I tell my users to stop doing something or what?