Bukkit will be at Minecon!

Discussion in 'Bukkit News' started by EvilSeph, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EvilSeph

In less than a week, the launch event for our favourite game takes place: Minecon! It’s been a really long time but Minecraft will soon be out of beta and will finally reach version 1.0.

The entire Bukkit core team: Dinnerbone, Tahg, Grum and myself will be at Minecon. We’ll have a booth on the floor and we’ll have our very own panel. If you’re going to be at Minecon, come check out our booth and you’ll get to meet us! Since Minecraft v1.0 will be released at Minecon, we’ll be doing a live update to Bukkit at our booth, so come find us and you’ll get to see, first hand, what goes into getting Bukkit ready for a newly released Minecraft update.

We hope to see you there!

Update! Fun stuffs!
    During our panel, we'll be doing an open Q&A for people to come ask us anything they like about bukkit or minecraft. However, we realize that a lot of people would like to attend but can't. With this in mind, I'd like to present you all a chance to join in from your very homes.

From now until the start of minecon, we'll select some random questions on twitter that include the hashtag #bukkitqa and answer them live at Minecon. We'll be recording the panel for you to watch later, so you'll get to have your question personally answered by us on video. Yay!

Why are you still reading this? Go tweet your questions! Remember, it has to include the hashtag #bukkitqa or we won't see it. You don't need to mention our twitter account at all, just something like "Why is bukkit so cool? #bukkitqa".

J_Chaos, Lucke1234, 2MAD4U and 20 others like this.
  2. Offline

Acrobot

Well, I really wish I could go there :p
    Anyway - have a good trip :)

jonas48 likes this.
  3. Offline

codejunkies

Congratz on the minecon. wish i could be there :p can wait for the "RELEASE" of both bukkit and minecraft

4. Offline

AegisZephyr

Awesome! That means less time waiting for a Bukkit to update and more time to play with a stable server :D

5. Offline

Jadedwolf

Take some video if you can.

emericask8ur likes this.
  6. Offline

Thequickthinkin

Congratulations on how far bukkit has progressed, really wish I had the money to travel half way around the world to meet you guys! Take care :)

gameswereus and EarlyLegend like this.
  7. Offline

MrMag518

I wish I could leave :)

Well, good luck guys, I cant want for the minecraft 1.0 release.

8. Offline

BCTsurvival

have fun :)

9. Offline

Chris Hackett

enjoy your trip guys! and thanks for your work!

10. Offline

Rigby90

Where's my ticket?

Malo, Technius, dbizzzle and 14 others like this.
  11. Offline

Mukrakiish

I'll see you guys there :D

12. Offline

Phaedrus

Good luck with the live update. Hopefully Notch gives you guys a big hug for all the work you've done to extend his game. =D

13. Offline

Orcem12

Best of wishes to you lad, have a great time.

14. Woah, live updating! AWESOME! :D Have fun guys!

JamEngulfer221 likes this.
  15. Offline

Tarheels

Dinnerbone or someone should really try to do a livestream or atleast film it.

Monopol, Justin The Cynical and 4am like this.
  16. Offline

jefe323

I will definitely stop by your booth, can't wait to see you guys there

TheLonelyIsland likes this.
  17. Offline

emericask8ur

Ill just go next year.... :/

gameswereus likes this.
  18. Offline

axia78

*squeee!* I'm so excited! Have fun guys! Looking forward to having Bukkit back! -^_^-

19. Offline

nala3

You should definitely live stream it :) I think most people including myself would love to see just how much work you guys do.

EarlyLegend, Jamy, Monopol and 3 others like this.
  20. Offline

emericask8ur

That would be pretty cool! :D

21. Offline

sillyrosster

I can't wait to see you guys :D

22. Offline

emericask8ur

Take me with you !

23. Offline

erdrickk

Amazing job so far Bukkit Team! I hope you have a great time and everything goes smoothly!

24. Another vote for a live stream.

Do it, you know you want to, all the cool kids are doing it. :)

25. Offline

MineCleric

Sorry for bad english

Good news :)

Im glad that now we can have a stable server.
    Can not waint.

26. Offline

aPunch

Unfortunately Minecraft getting released will not lead to stable servers. It will still be buggy and have about as many updates as it did before.

27. Offline

RustyDagger

hey mind coding/building me a remote control robot so I can drive around from home :D Wish i could be there but having no real job dose not allow for taking off to do cool stuff like attend :(

28. Offline

bigggan

Live stream? would be fun if you got that up and running with youtube or something, so we others that cant get there can also watch it :p

29. Offline

h0us3cat

I can haz live stream? :)

30. Offline

dvdbrander

Live stream! Live stream! Live stream! XD
    Have you guys already done some work or will it all be done on stage?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.