[MISC] DeathChest v0.1 - Dont' lose your inventory! [1337]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Gabscap, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Offline

Gabscap

DeathChest - Don't lose your inventory:
    Version: v0.1

DeathChest is a simple plugin which saves your inventory by death into your registered chest.

Usage:
    To register a chest, look at it and type: "/dc".
    If you want to reverse this, look at your registered chest and type: "/dc" again.
    You see, it is very simple ;)

Commands:
    • /deathchest
      • alias: /dc
      • permission: deathchest.dc
    Supported Permissions plugins:
    This plugin supports Permissions (or other plugins which uses a "Brigde" like GroupManager or bPermissions) and PermissionsBukkit.

Changelog:
    Version 0.1
    • Release!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2018
  2. Offline

Twebby95

I have been monitoring the request thread for this, looks good and ill test soon.

3. Offline

rakiru

Grammar nazi attack!
    loose = not tight
    lose = stop having something

4. Offline

Spl1tz

Ok, what happens when the death chest is full and when u picked up some important items on the way back to the chest and u die?

5. Offline

selonianth

I'd suggest you use a Large chest... If that happens with a large chest you have way too much stuff.

6. Offline

Don Redhorse

nice... if you need any help codewise look into my plugin, for example for large chests...
    you can also contact me if you need help...
    also if you ever want to stop keeping it updated let me know I will than make this an option in my plugin.

7. Offline

selonianth

Is it possible to make it configurable on if the person gets pvp'd or killed by a mob. Cause some of the point in a pvp server is to get the stuff your target has and if everything goes into a private'd chest that can't be broken into that could defeat the purpose.

8. Offline

Gabscap

Ok! thanks for all your suggestions. I'll try to realize the most of them in version 0.2

9. Offline

prodige30

Or maybe an option for pvp.
    Like when a player kill you, only 30% of your items go in the chest, the other items drop on ground.
    Would be nice for a vip right or something like that.

10. Offline

Gabscap

@rakiru sry :D it was 1 am... in germany ;)

11. Offline

rakiru

Haha, fair enough, I'm just picky. xP

12. Offline

Nick Foster

when are updates coming? just curious i have to provide something like this to my users...

13. Offline

Nick Foster

this plugin flat out sucks... 95% of my inventory id gone.... this doesn't help at all.... (removing)

14. Offline

T145

Oh man! You beat me to it! I've been currently putting the finishing touches on my 1.1 version, but this works very nicely! If you don't mind, I'd like to be able to post my version through your page (since you were first to release). But I would like some credit for my version, of course!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2018