[CHAT/ADMN] OKChat v3.0.7 - It only does everything chat-related! [1.0.0-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Kalman Olah, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kalman Olah

OC - OKChat
    by Kalman Olah​
    Latest version: 3.0.7 ( Download )​
    Would you like to buy me a drink? some useless stuff from Amazon? a car?​
    [​IMG]
    What is OKChat?
    OKChat is twenty plugins in one. If it's chat related, it can do it.

OKChat supports Permissions, PermissionsEX, bPermissions and PermissionsBukkit.
    Where can I download OKChat?
    The latest version of OKChat can always be found here.
    Additionally, OKChat comes with an auto-updater which will download updates to the /plugins/OKChat/update/ folder.
    How do I set up OKChat?
    After you've extracted the .jar to your server's /plugins/ directory and have restarted your server OKChat will generate a config.yml file, which can be found in the /plugins/OKChat/ directory.
    This configuration file is fully commented and should be easy to understand for anyone.​
    How do I use OKChat?
    OKChat commands:​
    OKChat permissions:
    Misc:
    Check out OKChat on Github!

Changelog:
    Version 3.0.7
    • Attempted fix for "StringOutOfBoundsException". This is a java bug. Screw you, replaceAll.
    Version 3.0.6​
    • Fixed player list formatting. Turns out I had disabled it. Why? No idea.
    Show Spoiler
    Show Spoiler

Version 3.0.5​
    • Added the config boolean "general.strip-log-color" to strip all color from logged chat. This feature sure is extremely useful.
    Version 3.0.4​
    • Priority overhaul to fix compatability with other plugins such as xAuth, modifyworld, mcMMO, etc...
    Version 3.0.3​
    • Fixed not being able to whisper players with an underscore in their names. I forgot you could use underscores...
    Version 3.0.2​
    • Fixed local chat not showing up to the player chatting.
    • Added console logging of chat.
    Version 3.0.1​
    • Added %time% variable. You can configure the format in "general.time-format".
    • Added "okchat.chatcolor" node. Guess what it does? Won't work well with word wrapping, due to the way it splits long chat messages into multiple messages.
    Version 3.0.0​
    • Complete recode. Added a lot of features. Check the config and you'll understand.
    Version 2.2.1​
    • Made %currentplrs% and %maxplrs% usable in more messages.
    Version 2.2.0​
    • Added optional logging of PMs/replies. Check the example config to see what key you need to add, or OKChat will not work if you do not delete your configuration first.
    Version 2.1.3​
    • Setting join,quit,kick messages to "default" will cause them to remain unaltered. Setting them to empty values, or removing them from your config file will result in the message being removed completely.
    Version 2.1.2​
    • Important bugfix.
    Version 2.1.1​
    • Ignored deprecation warnings. Thanks bukkit!
    Version 2.1.0​
    • Added /who <world>. Lets you see players in <world>. Node: okchat.whoworld
    • Added /dnd <message>. It's like /dnd, but your custom message is also shown to the player whispering you.
    Version 2.0.2​
    • Tablist names are now set 5 seconds after login.
    Version 2.0.1​
    • Updated for 1240.
    Version 2.0.0​
    • Added /who command.
    • Added motd.
    • Added "TAB" player list formatting.
    • Added the ability to use color codes with signs.
    • Misc additions and rewrites.
    • Added compatability with GroupManager.
    • Added compatability with bPermissions.
    Version 1.5.0​
    • Compressed code.
    • Added hooks for future handlers for persistent pms.
    • Added anonymous stat sending option.
    Version 1.4.2​
    • Added /m to the incredibly large list of /w aliases.
    Version 1.4.1​
    • Added the /afk command. Node: okchat.afk.
    • Added the "%status%" formatting variable. If a user has DND turned on, it will be <DND>. If a user has AFK turned on, it will be <AFK>. DND takes priority over AFK. This can be coloured and used in all chat formats, including DND, ignore, regular chat, whispers and the like.
    Version 1.4.0​
    • Added Persistent messaging along with the /pm command. /pm <target> <message> will send someone a message, and any further regular chat will be sent to this player, as a message. /pm clears this status.
    Version 1.3.3​
    • Fixed a bug where the DND status wouldn't work if you were ignoring someone.
    Version 1.3.2​
    • Added the weight value for chat formats. If a player has 2 format permissions nodes, the format with the highest config.yml weight value will be used.
    Version 1.3.1​
    • Fixed a bug with replies.
    Version 1.3.0​
    • Added an ignore system. This ignore list is reset when you log out or get kicked.
    • Added a DND system. This mode is reset when you log out or get kicked.
    • Made OKChat use commands /w,/whisper,/r,/re,/reply,/msg,/message,/tell,/respond...because I can.
    • Added customizable whisper, reply, ignore, emote, DND message formats in the config.yml.
    Version 1.2.2​
    • Changed /r to /re to avoid certain bugs.
    Version 1.2.1​
    • You can now disable custom join/kick/quit messages by simply removing the value from your config file.
    Version 1.2.0​
    • Added custom join, leave and kick messages. Thanks to @Asphodan for the suggestion.
    Version 1.1.8​
    • The displayname is now displayed when you use /me.
    Version 1.1.7​
    • Attempted message color bugfix.
    Version 1.1.6​
    • Fixed a bug that caused color codes in prefixes/suffix not to be parsed.
    Version 1.1.5​
    • Removed SuperPerms support again.
    Version 1.1.4​
    • Added SuperPerms support.
    • Added bInfo (prefixes/suffixes for superperms) support.
    • Added the %suffix% variable.
    Version 1.1.3​
    • Hotfix to fix an issue where the plugin crashed when the auto-update server was down.
    Version 1.1.2​
    • Fixed a bug that caused OKChat to throw errors when no prefix was set.
    Version 1.1.1​
    • Added the %prefix% format variable. This gets a player's permissions group/user prefix.
    Version 1.1.0​
    • Added the 'okchat.color' permission node. If you have this node, you can use the &1 - &9 and &a - &f color codes in chat.
    • Added the 'okchat.emote' permission node. If you have this node, you can use the /me <message> command to broadcast an action. I think it looks pretty neat too, to be honest.
    • Added the 'okchat.whisper' and 'okchat.reply' permission nodes. If you have these nodes, you can use the /w <target> <message> and /r <message> commands to send and reply to messages.
    Version 1.0.2​
    • Removed a debugging value I forgot to remove.
    • Changed the plugin so the actual chat message remains unaltered. This should make sure OKChat doesn't cause issues with stuff like Dynmap.
    Version 1.0.1​
    • Improvements.
    Version 1.0.0​
    • Initial release.

minechomp, zecheesy and mruczek like this.
  2. Offline

rafalon

Please help me with this problem ;(
    Code:
    16:42:26 [INFO] [OKChat] ===========================================
    16:42:26 [INFO] [OKChat] ||                                       ||
    16:42:26 [INFO] [OKChat] ||   OKChat -- 3.0.5                     ||
    16:42:26 [INFO] [OKChat] ||   THIS PLUGIN IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:   ||
    16:42:26 [INFO] [OKChat] ||                  Kalman Olah          ||
    16:42:26 [INFO] [OKChat] ||   WITH SPECIAL THANKS TO:             ||
    16:42:26 [INFO] [OKChat] ||                  jet1187              ||
    16:42:26 [INFO] [OKChat] ||                  JoelKidd             ||
    16:42:26 [INFO] [OKChat] ||                  bocaj812             ||
    16:42:26 [INFO] [OKChat] ||   Loading generic functions...        ||
    16:42:26 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling OKChat v3.0.5 (Is it up to date?
    ): java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.util.Map
    java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.util.Map
            at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlCo
    nfiguration.java:59)
            at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguratio
    n.java:143)
            at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguratio
    n.java:109)
            at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadConfiguration(Yam
    lConfiguration.java:235)
            at net.kalmanolah.okchat.OKNickNames.load(OKNickNames.java:38)
            at net.kalmanolah.okchat.OKNickNames.initialize(OKNickNames.java:21)
            at net.kalmanolah.okchat.OKFunctions.initialize(OKFunctions.java:23)
            at net.kalmanolah.okchat.OKmain.onEnable(OKmain.java:51)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:188)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader
    .java:968)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage
    r.java:280)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:186)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:169
    )
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:436)
            at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:187)
            at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:
    22)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:16
    5)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:3
    78)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:3
    74)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:564)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:541)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:425)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)

3. Offline

The Wizard

How to make private channel for admins?
    Also it is possible to make read only channels?

4. Offline

Bleaker

2. Look at the PEX pages, they have an in-depth description of all the things in the config and it should tell you exactly how to give someone a prefix. In short, the easiest way (for your set-up) is to make a single group that is default and has all permissions (the '*'), and give it whatever prefix you like. If you want to have each person have a seperate prefix, it's easy; make each user look like this:
    Code:
    User:
        group:
        - <group here, or this could be absent if you don't use groups at all>
        permissions:
        - '*'
        prefix: <prefix>
    Should work, but that's not how I do it so I'm not 100% positive.

3. This was acknowledged by KO and he said it wasn't fixable. If it's a huge problem for you, just turn off word wrapping (at the top of the config); it will sometimes cut up words in the middle (like Minecraft always has) but will leave the colors right.

1. Make a channel, and make it so that not everyone can join it (it will say the people that want to access it need a certain permission), then give the Admins that permission.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  5. Offline

The Wizard

@Kalman Olah
    Can you make the mute cmd like ignore. Save muted players in a file.

6. Offline

candreasen

Hey, I can't seem to get rid of the ExampleChannel despite removing it and creating a Global and Admin channel in the config. My the config for channels: http://pastebin.com/VPHi829c Other than that it works great so far.

7. Offline

Bleaker

Same thing happened to me! It's because it has saved itself in your subscriptions file, if you delete that file and make sure your config is what you want it to be, then restart your server, it should be good to go.

8. Offline

Kalman Olah

Post your config mate.
    Clear subscriptions.yml :).
    Set the channel configuration to "protected: true" and give the admins the permission "okchat.channel.<channelname>"
    It's not possible to make read-only channels
    From the console: "pex group <GROUPNAME> prefix <prefixhere>"
    Oh boy.
    Any chance you could go and take care of the trial and error for me? :p

9. Offline

candreasen

Also, names don't seem to appear correctly, they all appear in gold, config here despite me having admin privileges I still get the gold color?
    Thanks,
    candreasen

10. Offline

BlaZE_CrystaL

why player list format setting doesn't work? i mean the list that we can see when press "tab"

11. Offline

Bleaker

Uhhhh that's the wrong part of the config file; find where it talks about the channel and that is where it sets the default color for your name. This color can be changed by changing the code there or, if you want your own color that no one else has, and you have the permission for it, you can give yourself a /nick with a different color.

12. Offline

seriosbrad

I noticed the setting for this too, would be awesome if it worked >_>. Maybe it's a placeholder setting for future Spout support?

Also, 3.0.5 colour strip is nice, makes the log more pleasant to read.

13. Offline

candreasen

By changing my prefix to &4 I change the color of my name, the syntax of messages is: &7[&b%channel%&7] &f%prefix%%displayname%&7: &f%message% so if my prefix is a color code then my name will (or should be) that color.

14. Offline

8Keep

This may be answers already, but does this support factions?

15. Offline

Kalman Olah

Yeah. It doesn't support the "{faction}" variable though.
    That's how it works, yeah.
    Uhh, it should work. Did you give everyone "okchat.list.show" and "okchat.list.format"?
    It should work. I'll go check it now

Version 3.0.6
    • Fixed player list formatting. Turns out I had disabled it. Why? No idea.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

16. Offline

seriosbrad

IT'S SO COLORFUL, thanks for the update :)

17. Offline

Kane

@Kalman Olah Not sure if this is your bug or a conflict with modloader. No other plugin has issues nor does it even touch chat system so not sure :p

Code:
    23:17:11 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_CHAT to OKChat
    java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 56
            at java.lang.String.charAt(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.regex.Matcher.appendReplacement(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.regex.Matcher.replaceAll(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.String.replaceAll(Unknown Source)
            at net.kalmanolah.okchat.OKChannels.handleChatMessage(OKChannels.java:155)
            at net.kalmanolah.okchat.OKChatHandler.handleChatMessage(OKChatHandler.java:28)
            at net.kalmanolah.okchat.OKPlayerListener.onPlayerChat(OKPlayerListener.java:39)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$6.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:300)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:339)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:727)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:715)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:93)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:533)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431)
    >
    23:17:21 [INFO] Unknown command. Type "help" for help.
    >
    23:17:21 [INFO] Unknown command. Type "help" for help.
    23:17:35 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_CHAT to OKChat
    java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 45
            at java.lang.String.charAt(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.regex.Matcher.appendReplacement(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.regex.Matcher.replaceAll(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.String.replaceAll(Unknown Source)
            at net.kalmanolah.okchat.OKChannels.handleChatMessage(OKChannels.java:155)
            at net.kalmanolah.okchat.OKChatHandler.handleChatMessage(OKChatHandler.java:28)
            at net.kalmanolah.okchat.OKPlayerListener.onPlayerChat(OKPlayerListener.java:39)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$6.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:300)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:339)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:727)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:715)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:93)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:533)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431)
    23:17:39 [INFO] Adonesss lost connection: disconnect.quitting
    23:17:39 [INFO] Connection reset

18. Offline

Kalman Olah

Version 3.0.7
    • Attempted fix for "StringOutOfBoundsException". This is a java bug. Screw you, replaceAll.
    @Kane , @AllThoseOtherPeople

Kane likes this.
  19. Offline

MADHAWK

any chance to get reply option back?

20. Offline

rafalon

Here is my config:
    Code:
    # Just some general OKChat settings.
    general:
        # Specify the locale.yml file here.
        locale: 'locale.yml'
        # Should we enable word wrapping?
        word-wrap: true
        # Specify the format of timestamps for the %time% variable here.
        time-format: 'HH:mm:ss'
        # Should color codes be stripped from logged chat?
        strip-log-color: false
    # Configure join messages here.
    join-messages:
        # Enable modification of join messages?
        enable: false
        # Configure global join message here.
        # Set to ''(empty) or 'none' to disable, or 'default' to leave as is.
        message: '&bPlayer &f%prefix%%displayname%%suffix% &bhas joined &f%world%&b!'
        # Configure world-specific join messages here.
        worlds:
            # The name of your world goes here.
            ExampleWorld:
                # The join message.
                message: '&bPlayer &f%prefix%%displayname%%suffix% &bhas joined &f%world%&b!'
                # Should this join message be treated as a global join message?
                global: false
                # If global is set to false, list the worlds that can see this join message here.
                see:
                - 'ExampleWorld'
                - 'ExampleWorld_nether'
                # If global is set to true, list the worlds that can't see this join message here.
                hide:
                - 'AnotherWorld'
                - 'AnotherWorld_the_end'
    # Configure quit messages here.
    quit-messages:
        # Enable modification of quit messages?
        # Configure global quit message here.
        message: '&bPlayer &f%prefix%%displayname%%suffix% &bhas left &f%world%&b!'
        # Configure world-specific quit messages here.
        worlds:
            ExampleWorld:
                # The quit message.
                message: '&bPlayer &f%prefix%%displayname%%suffix% &bhas left &f%world%&b!'
                # Should this quit message be treated as a global quit message?
                # If global is set to false, list the worlds that can see this quit message here.
                see:
                - 'ExampleWorld'
                - 'ExampleWorld_nether'
                # If global is set to true, list the worlds that can't see this quit message here.
                hide:
                - 'AnotherWorld'
                - 'AnotherWorld_the_end'
    # Configure kick messages here.
    kick-messages:
        # Enable modification of kick messages?
        # Configure global kick message here.
        message: '&bPlayer &f%prefix%%displayname%%suffix% &bwas kicked from &f%world%&b!'
        # Configure world-specific kick messages here.
        worlds:
            ExampleWorld:
                # The kick message.
                message: '&bPlayer &f%prefix%%displayname%%suffix% &bwas kicked from &f%world%&b!'
                # Should this kick message be treated as a global kick message?
                # If global is set to false, list the worlds that can see this kick message here.
                see:
                - 'ExampleWorld'
                - 'ExampleWorld_nether'
                # If global is set to true, list the worlds that can't see this kick message here.
                hide:
                - 'AnotherWorld'
                - 'AnotherWorld_the_end'
    # This will allow you to define permissions-based prefixes.
    # This is useful for when your Permissions bridge does not support prefixes.
    # Note: This WILL override the %prefix% variable if enabled.
    prefixes:
        # Enable OKChat's built-in prefix system?
        enable: true
        # List nodes, prefixes and weights here.
        prefixes:
            # This would be the permissions node required to have the prefix.
            # These need to be one word. No decimal points allowed.
            # So you'd need "okchat.prefix.examplenode" in this case.
            admin:
                # Define the actual prefix here.
                prefix: '[&cAdmin&f]&c'
                # Weight values can be assigned to prefixes(default: 0).
                # If a user has access to multiple prefixes, the one with the highest weight value will be chosen.
                weight: '50'
            user:
                prefix: '[Gracz]'
            mod:
                prefix: '[$9Mod$f]$9'
            vip:
                prefix: '[$aVIP$f]$a'
    # This will allow you to define permissions-based suffixes.
    # This is useful for when your Permissions bridge does not support suffixes.
    # Note: This WILL override the %suffix% variable if enabled.
    suffixes:
        # Enable OKChat's built-in suffix system?
        # List nodes, suffixes and weights here.
        suffixes:
            # This would be the permissions node required to have the suffix.
            # So you'd need "okchat.suffix.examplenode" in this case.
            admin:
                # Define the actual suffix here.
                suffix: '&f'
                # Weight values can be assigned to suffixes(default: 0).
                # If a user has access to multiple suffixes, the one with the highest weight value will be chosen.
            user:
                suffix: '$f'
            mod:
            vip:
    # Configure OKChat's spam security suite here.
    spam-protection:
        # Should we enable it?
        # Configure chat spam protection here.
        chat:
            # Is protection enabled?
            # How many actions can a player perform before protection kicks in?
            actions: 30
            # How long should a player refrain from trying to chat for the punishment to wear off(seconds)?
            inactivity: 15
            # Configure punishments per action here.
            punishments:
                # Configure muting chat here.
                mute:
                    # Is muting enabled?
                # Configure damaging on chat here.
                damage:
                    # Is damaging enabled?
                    # The amount of damage to deal per chat attempt.
                    amount: 1
                # Configure executing commands on chat here.
                command:
                    # Are commands enabled?
                    # List commands here.
                    commands:
                    - 'money grant %name% -20'
                    - 'example command'
            # The messages to send players.
                # The message sent when the punishment starts. Set to '' or 'none' to disable.
                entry: 'none'
                exit: 'none'
        # Configure command spam protection here.
        command:
            # Is protection enabled?
            actions: 30
            # How long should a player refrain from trying to use commands for the punishment to wear off(seconds)?
            punishments:
                # Configure muting commands here.
                mute:
                    # Is muting enabled?
                # Configure damaging on commands here.
                damage:
                    # Is damaging enabled?
                    # The amount of damage to deal per command attempt.
                    amount: 4
                # Configure executing commands on commands here.
                command:
                    # Are commands enabled?
                    # List commands here.
                    commands:
                    - 'money grant %name% -20'
                    - 'example command'
            # The messages to send players.
                entry: '&4Zostales wyciszony za SPAM!'
                exit: '&2Juz nie jestes wyciszony!'
        # Configure login spam protection here.
        login:
            # Is protection enabled?
            actions: 10
            # How long should a player refrain from trying to log in for the punishment to wear off(seconds)?
            punishments:
                # Configure executing commands on login here.
                command:
                    # Are commands enabled?
                    # List commands here.
                    commands:
                    - 'ban %name%'
                    - 'say &fBanning &b%name% &ffor spamming.'
                entry: 'none'
                exit: 'none'
    # Configure the Message of the Day.
    motd:
        # Enable MotD?
        # Configure global MotD here.
        # Set to ''(empty) or 'none' to disable.
        - '&6Zalogowales sie na swiecie -&b%world%&6-.'
        - ''
        # Should we show the /who player list?
        global-list: true
        # Should we show the /who <world> player list?
        world-list: false
        # Configure world-specific MotDs here.
        worlds:
            world:
                # This would be the permissions node required to have the motd.
                # So you'd need "okchat.motd.ExampleWorld.examplenode" in this case.
                user:
                    # The MotD.
                    # Zmienne: %world% %prefix% %displayname% %suffix% --------------------------------------------
                    # Should we show the /who player list?
                    global-list: true
                    # Should we show the /who <world> player list?
                    world-list: false
                    # Weight values can be assigned to motds(default: 0).
                    # If a user has access to multiple motds, the one with the highest weight value will be chosen.
    # Configure the /who player list here.
    global-list:
        # Configure the initial messages to be shown before the actual list.
        - '&cObecnie na serwerze jest &f%currentplrs% &cgraczy z &f%maxplrs% &cmaksymalnych.'
        # Configure the format for player names here. Set to ''(empty) or 'none' to disable.
        format: '%prefix%%displayname%%suffix%'
    # Configure the /who <world> player list here.
    world-list:
        # Configure the initial messages to be shown before the actual list.
        - '&cObecnie na swiecie %targetworld% jest &f%currentplrs% &cgraczy: &f%targetworldplrs%$c.'
        # Configure the format for player names here. Set to ''(empty) or 'none' to disable.
    # Configure the server player list here(press TAB).
    player-list:
    # Configure OKChat's built-in alias/nickname system here.
    nicknames:
        # Should we enable it?
        # Define the maximum length of a nickname here.
        maximum: 25
        # Define the minimum length of a nickname here.
        minimum: 3
        # List nicknames that aren't allowed here.
        disallow:
        - Admin
        - Administrator
        - Console
        - Notch
        - Developer
        - CTSG
        - JJay
    # Configure titles here(REQUIRES SPOUT).
    titles:
        # Should we enable title formatting for SpoutCraft clients?
        # Configure the format for player titles here. Set to ''(empty) or 'none' to diable.
    # Configure private messages here.
    whispers:
        # Configure the format of the message the player SENDING the whisper will see.
        format-to: '&7<&fDo&7 &f%prefix%%displayname%%suffix%&7> &f%message%'
        # Configure the format of the message the player RECEIVING the whisper will see.
        format-from: '&7<&fOd&7 &f%prefix%%displayname%%suffix%&7> &f%message%'
        # Allow a player to whisper to someone he's ignoring?
        ignore-allow: false
    # Configure chat channels here.
    channels:
        # Configure the default channels here.
        default:
        - ziemia
        - Admin
        # Configure the channels here.
        channels:
            # Name of the channel.
            lokalny:
                # The chat format for the channel.
                format: '&f%prefix%%displayname%%suffix%&7: &f%message%'
                # Is the chat global?
                # Is the chat world-based?
                world: false
                # Is the chat local?
                local: true
                # (optional) Range of local chat
                range: 50
                # Does this channel require 'okchat.channel.<name>' to join?
                protected: false
                # Are you allowed to unsubscribe from this channel?
                unsubscribe: false
            # Name of the channel.
            ziemia:
                format: '&f%prefix%%displayname%%suffix%&7: &f%message%'
                # Is the chat global?
                world: true
                # Is the chat local?
                local: false
                range: 15
                protected: true
                unsubscribe: false
            # Name of the channel.
            Admin:
                format: '&7[&b%ADMIN%&7] &f%prefix%%displayname%%suffix%&7: &f%message%'
                # Is the chat global?
                world: false
                # Is the chat local?
                local: false
                range: 15
                protected: true
                unsubscribe: true

21. Offline

Kalman Olah

Reply: "@ <message>".
    e.g.: "@SomeGuy hey man", "@TheOtherGuy oh hi", "@ How's it going?", "@ Just fine."

22. Offline

8Keep

What do you mean it doesn't support the faction variable?

23. Offline

Jamie Tees

Ok my server crashed and it was caused by your plugin: http://pastebin.com/MC2YTBh6

Think you could fix this, my server hardly crashes congratulations on crashing me :p

24. Offline

The Wizard

local:
    format: '&f[&e%channel%&f] %prefix%%displayname%&f: &e%message%'
    # Is the chat global?
    world: true
    # Is the chat local?
    local: true
    range: 25
    protected: false
    unsubscribe: true

My local chat is global with these settings. Can you fix it?

Btw how can I remove /tell cmd?
    I want users to use @, but some of them are using /tell (old habit from herochat)

25. Offline

MADHAWK

for now (as i can see) "@ <message>" sends to last guy YOU PM.
    my question was: is there any option to use it like "@ <message>" sends to last guy THAT PM YOU. like "/r <message>" was working in 2.x.x.

PS: sorry for my bad bad english =(

26. Offline

Kalman Olah

Remove the /tell permission (it's bukkit.command.tell I think)
    Set "world" to "false" and local chat will work.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. It's an infinite loop caused by some other plugin interfering with OKChat. If you don't figure out what plugin is causing it, I can't fix it, as I have no idea what's going on.

27. Offline

fafaffy

I tried this, everything worked fine except for my playerlist. It would bug out and cause everyone to be invisible except my prefix (strange 0.o)
    Any idea what's causing this?

28. Offline

Kalman Olah

Give players "okchat.list.show"

29. Offline

fafaffy

I did.
    Here's what it looks like:
    http://gyazo.com/be955e2da12c66d122ac09e790779560

Plugins:
    Essentials
    iConomy
    LeaverBuster
    LogBlock
    LWC
    MCTelNet
    Multiverse
    OKChat
    Permissions Bukkit
    Plugman
    Spout
    Vanish No Packet
    World guard/edit

30. Offline

Kalman Olah

Go into config.yml and set "player-list.format" to "%displayname%"

31. Offline

Jamie Tees

i disabled nick names and now its fine, Can you help find out what plugin is interfering?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.