[FUN] Citizens v2.0.11 - Human NPCs for Bukkit [1.7.2]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Citizens, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Offline

Citizens

Citizens - Human NPCs for Bukkit
    Version: 2.0.11
    Authors: @fullwall and @aPunch
    Source: Citizens on GitHub

Citizens is now on BukkitDev

This thread will no longer be updated. We encourage you to use our page on BukkitDev. You can find information, links to our wiki and website, and the download page there.

Showing Your Support

We work hard to maintain Citizens. We've been working on Citizens2 around the clock on new and exciting features. A little motivation never hurts, so feel free to donate to us - fullwall and aPunch.

If you can't donate, we appreciate a "hello" every now and then. Stop by the IRC channel #citizens on irc.esper.net to discuss Citizens and give thanks!

2. Offline

tgts2231

IT WORKS ONLY AS A OP -.- I HAVE permissions 3 and it says you dont have permissions PLS HELP

3. Offline

cyborax

I Use PermisseionsPEX and Bukkit-2045 and members cant rightclick npcs to accept quests.
    That problem is only on staying npcs. Members can accept quests from running npcs.
    (i realy cant let run all my npcs :rolleyes:)

Code:
    2012-03-09 18:03:20 [SEVERE] Could not pass event NPCTargetEvent to Citizens
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:303)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:441)
        at net.citizensnpcs.listeners.PlayerListen.onPlayerInteractEntity(PlayerListen.java:51)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:301)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:441)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:1063)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet7UseEntity.handle(SourceFile:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:116)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:554)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:452)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.citizensnpcs.api.event.CitizensEvent.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V
        at net.citizensnpcs.questers.api.events.QuestEvent.<init>(QuestEvent.java:14)
        at net.citizensnpcs.questers.api.events.QuestBeginEvent.<init>(QuestBeginEvent.java:13)
        at net.citizensnpcs.questers.QuestManager.assignQuest(QuestManager.java:74)
        at net.citizensnpcs.questers.Quester.attemptAssign(Quester.java:140)
        at net.citizensnpcs.questers.Quester.onRightClick(Quester.java:71)
        at net.citizensnpcs.resources.npclib.HumanNPC.callRightClick(HumanNPC.java:73)
        at net.citizensnpcs.listeners.EntityListen.onEntityTarget(EntityListen.java:99)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:301)
        ... 18 more
    2012-03-09 18:03:20 [INFO] [Citizens] An error has occurred, please wait while it is sent to the developers...
    2012-03-09 18:03:20 [INFO] [Citizens] An error occurred whilst sending your error report.
    2012-03-09 18:03:20 [INFO] [Citizens] Below is the stacktrace that has been transmitted to the developers,

4. Offline

tgts2231

i need help pls, i have a quester on my server and i can get the quest and can type /quest status BUT im OP and ServerAdmin groub in the permissions, in the Member groub i addet this with citizen.basic.* but they get the message you dont have permissions to do this, i use permission 3... i must have the players as OP than it works but i dont want that they are OP, they can get a quest but cant type /quest abbord oder /quest stauts

5. Offline

unskill

Hi, I have a little problem with the NPC. they disappear after a few moment. They are always "here", you can teleport, move, speak, but we can not select (with "/ npc select" we can select) so players can not use the trader, for example
    A / reload makes them reappear sometimes, sometimes only for a moment.

2012-03-08 20:53:34 [INFO] [Citizens] Despawned 33 due to chunk unload at -9 35

Bonjours, j'ai un petit probleme avec les pnj. ils disparaissent au bout d'un petit moment.ils sont toujours "la", on peut se téléporter, les déplacer, ils parlent, mais on ne peut pas les selectioner ( mis apart "/npc select" ) on ne peut donc pas utiliser les trader par exemple (les joueurs du moins) (les MJ peuvent avec /npc select)
    Un /reload les fait réapparaitre parfois, parfois seulement un instant

6. Offline

LHammonds

I was hoping to find a farmer...one that would harvest my crops of wheat, pumpkins and melons. Another variant to feed the livestock. Would be extremely cool if the animal farmer could also maintain a certain limit of animals and harvest the extras. :)

7. Offline

trika

Code:
    20:51:23 [ATTENTION] Task of 'Citizens' generated an exception
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.event.Event.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V
        at net.citizensnpcs.api.event.CitizensEvent.<init>(CitizensEvent.java:9)
        at net.citizensnpcs.api.event.CitizensEnableEvent.<init>(CitizensEnableEvent.java:9)
        at net.citizensnpcs.Citizens$3.run(Citizens.java:158)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:126)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:520)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:452)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)
    help :(

8. Offline

cyborax

9. Offline

unskill

10. Offline

fullwall

Semirotta - the version may be incorrect, but rest assured, it is 1.1.6.
    trika - use dev builds.

11. An idea :
    Make npc that will disapear over time. That can be useful to sell mercenary to players who disapear after a defined time :)
    Or, making npc who can be definitively killed, but for that, we must have mobs who can attack npc ^^

12. in log it says 1.1.6
    in game it says 1.1.5
    and in console i get "Is it up to date?" and it doesnt work at all when i tried it :)
    NPCs wont talk, they do look at ppl, i couldnt select NPC and i have '*' as select item like it is as default, talk to item is 0 (bare hand) and it doesnt talk at all.

13. Offline

funkyman

Nope, disregard this. Awaiting a fix, please post if you see one as citizens is much needed lol

Goodluck all.

Funk

14. Offline

trika

link ?Where? how? please..

15. Offline

VK7HSE

I noticed all of this on my own server as well. Since disabled citizes (1.1.6) as I've switched to Bukkit dev build.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

16. Offline

funky man

17. Offline

unskill

Hi, I have a little problem with the NPC. they disappear after a few moment. They are always "here", you can teleport, move, speak, but we can not select (with "/ npc select" we can select) so players can not use the trader, for example
    A / reload makes them reappear sometimes, sometimes only for a moment.

Bonjours, j'ai un petit probleme avec les pnj. ils disparaissent au bout d'un petit moment.ils sont toujours "la", on peut se téléporter, les déplacer, ils parlent, mais on ne peut pas les selectioner ( mis apart "/npc select" ) on ne peut donc pas utiliser les trader par exemple (les joueurs du moins) (les MJ peuvent avec /npc select)
    Un /reload les fait réapparaitre parfois, parfois seulement un instant

18. Offline

Monstercat99

Hey I have a java.lang.NullPointerExeption: null error
    Anyway you can help me with this?
    It comes up as...
    Please report this error: [See console]
    java.lang.NullPointerExeption: null
    It happens when I try to create an NPC
    If you know what I should do please respond.
    Thanks!:)

19. Offline

Eragon

I've a BIG probleme! I've updated to 1.2.3 and grap the newest version of citizens. When I started my server all my Npc's were lost. I can make new npc's but my old npc's are gone. I've created about 300 npc's and I hope you know whats to do (It isn't the first time that something like this happend. in the update to, I think, 1.8.1 all npc's went lost). Hope you can help me! :)

20. Offline

ballisticknife0

link for 1.2.3 is broken

21. Offline

aPunch

Citizens Has Switched To JIRA!

For those having issues with Citizens2 or the CitizensAPI, please report bugs and request features here. If you report it there, there is a much greater chance of it being addressed before Citizens2 is released.

Do not create issues related to Citizens v1.x or type-specific issues. They will be removed without notice.

22. Offline

schwarzeriag

i have a problem: my npc arent run... path is enable or?

23. Offline

funky man

As anyone seen any confirmation of aknowledgement of the 1.2.3 bug with citizens? I have seen that many including my self are expierencing problems with being unable to interact with the npcs but cant find any fixes nor any comfirmation that it is a problem either with citizens, bukkit or server side

24. Offline

jimdevl

ALL UPGRADE UPGRADE UPGRADE UPGRADE we need upgrade to 1.2.3

25. Offline

Callwar

When will it be usable with 1.2.3?

26. Offline

loikdu59

What is this error:

27. Offline

agubelu

28. Offline

craftovski

Can someone PLS tell me why my npc's only sell stuff to OP's and how to fix it PLS! tyvm

29. Offline

ravand

sry but you totaly screwed this plugin up... this is 10 times more inconvient then before. Most def. not going to use it anymore *thumbsdown*

30. Offline

hawianguy1189

Keep up the hard work guys!! This is a great plugin. I might be one of the few people that understand things happen and that it is just a bump in the road.