Update/improve qQuests

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Xickle, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Hey, I'm looking for somebody to make a 1.3.1 update for qQuests (http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/project-34294/). It was last updated more then 4 months ago, and the author is inactive.
    I'd also like it if somebody could make it give rewards that raise the questers rank in permissions. Or just execute a command /pex promote %questers name%.

A lot of players would love seeing this updated, so I hope somebody out there has knowledge and some spare time for it :)

2. Offline

Hannes103

Maybe i can port this plugin but i need the authors permission.

#edit:
    i allready ported the plugin but i won't release it without the authors permission
    #end edit

3. The author only logged in 2 weeks ago after being inactive for 2 months.. could be that he doesn't come back for another few months. :S

Also, have you tried adding in the rank reward? ;)

4. Offline

Hannes103

Yes and it works-

5. Ohhh awesome! :)
    Could you perhaps send me the link to a place where I could download the plugin, before you get the author's permission to be allowed to make it public for everybody to download? ^^
    I'll give you credits on my server and forum post, if you want. And I'll keep it only for my server, unless you say otherwise :p

6. Offline

quaz3l

Hey you can release it, I can add you as a author on dev.Bukkit if you want to release it there, same with github.

7. Offline

Hannes103

yes pease add me to bukkit.dev
    hey thank you :)

8. Offline

quaz3l

9. Offline

Hannes103

first file is uploaded
    (only the port new Features will be Integrated in version 0.02a)

10. Thank you very much :)