Whats a working Quest Plugin?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by brainshoe, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

brainshoe

Are there any plugins that allows you to create quests other than MineQuest, Quests, or Denizen?

Quests and Denizen aren't working right now, and Minequest is cool, but it doesn't support with Citizens 2 and I would love for quests to start by talking to an npc. Plus I don't think the author is planning to work on it anymore.

Much appreciated.

2. Offline

bcnobel

As for a 100% working quest plugin other than the ones you mentioned, I am afraid I can't help you.
    But I suggest you'd keep an eye out for RPG-NPC, since the developer of that plugin (Neodorky) is working hard to work out all bugs and errors, and is regularly updating the plugin. I think that is a very promising plugin to follow, and I hope that it will be bug and error free soon.
    Next to that, there is also the Quester plugin by ragan262, which seems to work fine, and is compatible with Citizens 2. The only thing is that I had a bit of a hard time to get players to interact with the NPC's, although that might just as well be an issue on my side, and not caused by any bug or error.

Good luck.

3. Offline

brainshoe

Thanks bcnobel, Im going to test those out right now.

edit: been playing around with Quester first, Im taking a guess here but Im assuming the coords you put for the npc/sign is the coords to where you're standing and not the coords to what you are facing/ where you cursor is at?

but so far Im really digging quester! npc and in-game editing. double plus

4. Offline

Lolmewn

Also, I'm creating one. I'm still working out some bugs and adding features I really want, but it should be done soon. Highly configurable, you can create your own quests with a lot of options and functions. (For example, tell it to spawn 20 zombies, then give an objective to the player to kill them.)

5. Offline

bcnobel

That seems very interesting.
    Could you hook me up when it's done? I'd love to test it for you.

6. Offline

Skamtakle

I think this should be in the plugin section..

7. Offline

quaz3l

You could use signs next to NPCs using qQuests.

8. Offline

jblanda

You can use Citizens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.