Little GUI SHOP

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by plantj0, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Offline

plantj0

Hello hello,

Im looking for a simple plugin wich makes me able to set like max 18 amount or whatever amount items to buy. I want it to be something like a Chest GUI. Screenshot for example:

[​IMG]

That's actually from a plugin that makes you teleport when you click a certain block. I want it to take money trough vault, and give it the item. Simple is that i think. The sold items need to be configurable trough.

I hope this plugin already excists, even trough i searched everywhere. If it doesnt, i'd be very happy if someone would make it.

Thanks in advance.

2. Offline

MineoxFX

use PopupMenuAPI and make it yourself, its not difficult.

obscurehero likes this.
  3. Offline

plantj0

I 'll look at it tomorrow, but i doubt it, dont have any JAVA experience. But nevertheless, its certainly worth a shot. Thanks for the advice.

Hello, i've tried it but i really have no clue what to do... Could someone with some experience please take a look at it?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  4. Offline

plantj0

Bump, please i have no idea how to do this myself...

5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

plantj0 Don't bump within 24 hours

6. Offline

plantj0

Sorry for that.

Bump.

7. Offline

plantj0

Bump, i have no clue... :/

8. Offline

Alxlre

plantj0 I'll look into it... I might never finish it considering how many other projects I'm working on currently.

plantj0 likes this.
  9. Offline

plantj0

10. Offline

midnightfang22

11. Offline

Alxlre

plantj0 What about something similar to the compass on HyPixels server? I'm fine with anything.

12. Offline

plantj0

midnightfang22 i dont think that'd be safe, there's no way to check the amount of money in that plugin. So if they dont have enough money, they could buy it anyway.

Alxlre Yup, i have a plugin like that to switch servers as well. I'd like a shop plugin that's basicly the same looking etc.

Maybe if you know DungeonReamls, exactly like that, just smaller.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

13. Offline

plantj0

Bump anyone?

14. Offline

crysis992

I'll make this plugin for you. I have a similar version running on my server. But it will take 1-2 days since im a bit busy at the moment.

It will be possible to configure the amount/id:data/price and GUI(Inventory) slots in the config.

15. Offline

graphiic1

Could you possibly make an item open this GUI List? Like say a compass?

16. Offline

crysis992

Added this feature already. Possible to enable it in the config.yml ;)
    Already created the project on bukkitdev for this shop. Waiting on approval from Staff

plantj0 likes this.
  17. Offline

graphiic1

Sweet thanks bud.

18. Offline

danmagic

19. Offline

plantj0

danmagic Thats not really what i meant, it has every item i just want some specific items.

crysis992 Looks awesome, can't wait. If i get my donations rolling ill sure send something to you!

20. Offline

graphiic1

Hmm could you possibly switch the item they right click with in the config file?

21. Offline

The_Boss_1999

crysis992 Would it be possible to add enchantments to items, item meta (ex. Name lore Potion effects duration and power, colored armor) and maybe kits? This would be really useful on my pvp arena server

Or have it just connected with essentials kits?

22. Offline

RustyDagger

So just remove what you don't want in there and setup what you want Granted there still might be the categories page in your way. but imo that should disable if you only have 1 page id.

23. Offline

danmagic

plantj0 in the config you change the items prize but the prize is 0$ ,the item is disappear in the menu

24. Offline

graphiic1

Not to be pushy but have they approved this plugin yet?

25. Offline

The_Boss_1999

When will this plugin be released? It would be really useful to have on my server

26. Offline

crysis992

27. Offline

graphiic1

There's a bug man. When you click enable for the item to be right clicked and you change the item id it doesn't open when you right click the item you put
    I think it might be one of my plugins corrupting it because I've looked at all of the other people's replies on the link you sent me and they all say it works. Maybe they aren't changing the block ID. I changed it to 347 which is a clock and when I right click it, it doesn't work...