Wither Dodge

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by BuckitWorker, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Offline

BuckitWorker

Plugin category: FUN

Suggested name: WitherDodge

What I want: Each player, in the pre-game lobby, will get the ability to choose a class. The classes will be:

1. Jumper - Allows you to Double Jump every 10 seconds, xp bar goes down when you use it, and slowly regenerates to full xp when you can use it again.
    2. Sprinter - Gives permanent speed I, and, same as the Jumper with the xp bar, when you right click the sugar you get in your inventory named Boost, you get a 5 second speed 3 boost.
    3. Ninja - Combination between Jumper and Sprinter, but the xp cooldown for the Jumper version will be an xp clock in levels counting down, while sprinter will be the xp bar goin down (not numbers)

Once the game starts, everyone is teleported in a custom made arena. Each player can not move from their slot for 5 seconds. There will be an ender dragon egg in the center of the players. When the timer runs out, the egg explodes into a wither boss, not doing any explosion damage. You will then run around, trying to dodge the wither's wither balls. The wither will be able to only destroy hardened/stained clay blocks, so that it does not break the walls. There will be 1 layer of blocks. You have to dodge the wither's skulls and not fall in. The last player standing will win. When there are only 3 players left, 1 more wither will spawn. Withers can not hurt players at all and can not get hurt.

Max players per game is 16.

Ideas for commands:
    /wd join (arena#) - joins that arena
    /wd admin setsplayerspawn - adds 1 player spawn of 16
    /wd class - opens class choosing GUI - Ninja's icon is a nether star, Jumper is a pair of diamond boots, and Sprinter is a piece of sugar.
    /wd admin setlobbyspawn (arena#) - sets the spawn of the pregame lobby for all playesr joining that game
    /wd admin create - creates an arena, starts with 1 and goes on forevah.
    Ideas for permissions:
    witherdodgs.class.(classname) - gives permission for specified class
    witherdodge.* - gives all commands

When I'd like it by: 5/1/14

2. Offline

Desle

3. Offline

BuckitWorker

4. Offline

BuckitWorker

5. Offline

BuckitWorker

Wow I'm very disappointed of the lack of responding yet the multitude of views :mad: