Rank-up

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by shepdog2, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Offline

shepdog2

Plugin category: Uhh no idea xDV

Suggested name: Advanced Rank

What I want:
    Im looking for a simple plugin that will allow rankups, but a few extra things. First off, maybe manage and make sure to update it? Second, it needs to allow money and item rankups.

How it will work. In the config it has:
    Rank1:
    permission:
    money:
    block:

So how it will work is:

Rank1:
    permission: test
    money: 10
    block: 1:10
    command: 'manuadd <player> test'
    Rank2:
    permission: test2
    money: 100
    block: 1:100
    command: 'manuadd <player> test2'

So First it checks for the permission. If they have AdvancedRank.test it will go through the first one if i make a second one with test2 it will execute the second and so on.

Then it checks requirements, so if they have 10$ (if you put -1 it dosent cost money) and if they have 10 stone *in there inventory at the time* (Put -1 again to disable the block cost) it will say <player> has ranked up to Test and it will execute the command manuadd <player> test.

Then just allow infinite ranks, add the permissions, have it fully functional try and keep it updated and would love you forever, not really but thanks for the help, anyone.

Ideas for commands:
    /Rankup

Ideas for permissions:
    AdvancedRank.(Blah)
    AdvancedRank.Rankup (for the command)
    I explained it up above.

Also sorry forgot to mention this, but add a way of executing mutliple commands so like manuadd <player> test; money give <player> 10 does both.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  2. Offline

wowzersam

3. Offline

shepdog2

Oh no, i did google, trust me xD but it dosn't support blocks ranks if i'm correct. wowzersam

4. Offline

wowzersam

shepdog2 what do you mean by 'block ranks'

5. Offline

shepdog2

like it costs 5 emeralds to rank up wowzersam

6. Offline

wowzersam

shepdog2 ah xD nvm about prisonrankup then

7. Offline

shepdog2

If anyone can do this that would be great, i have looked forever and i cant find any updated or working one that does all this

8. Offline

extended_clip

Use AutoRank. It does what you want and much more!

9. Offline

shepdog2

That won't work, even if it has the two features it dosen't have a rankup command, its automatic. extended_clip

Btw i need this done ASAP please, if anyone decides to help.

10. Offline

JDSCraft

Using the plugin BetterAlias, you could create a /rankup command that works based on /ar check which would promote if you set the ranks to not rank up automatically.

11. Offline

extended_clip

If you really wanted to, you could even edit the plugin.yml and add a command alias. AutoRank might say auto in the name, but the plugin its self is very customizable.
    I worked with the developer Staartvin for quite some time to add some very flexible features in the plugin to allow you to basically create any type of ranking system you want.

12. Offline

Staartvin

Autorank is very flexible indeed. If you feel like Autorank is missing a feature, go ahead and request it. We won't bite!

13. Offline

shepdog2

Staartvin I added the plugin, but no matter what i do it seems that the ranks are always automatic and also, ./ar check says theres no rank after what your on and no requirements, even though it auto ranks me after a minute.

14. Offline

Staartvin

You should take a look at the wiki on how to set it up. It can be quite difficult if you first see it.

15. Offline

shepdog2

Staartvin alright, i finally got it to work, but for some reason it dosn't bother to check if i have the correct amount of money for ranking, it just ranks me even if i'm below, would this be because i'm op, or a bug? And also i cant figure out how to make it not auto rank, i could do it with the /ar complete 1, but i only have one requirement and it seems to not want to complete the whole thing that way, it only acts as if it completed the one thing, even thought its the only one.

Also, when i do ./ar check it says i have no requirements, even though it auto ranks me for no reason in a few minutes, the plugin seems great, but i cant figure out why this is all happening.

16. Offline

Staartvin

Could you post the config of Autorank that you are using?

17. Offline

shepdog2

Staartvin i finally got it to work, sorry about that, i think it was because i was using a dev build so it would on updated versions of mc, now that you realased one it works