Solved Disconnect Teleport Back To Hub

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ShadowCrafter829, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was wondering how to make it so that when someone disconnects form my server, they are teleported back to the Hub. Thank you.

2. Offline

kungfuko

Hub server?

3. Offline

Plo124

if the player logs out you cannot make him connect again

4. Offline

CowisBoss

Simpele download a plug-in that does that?

Sorry dutch auto correct

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  5. CowisBoss I don't know what plugin that's why I'm asking.

6. Offline

CowisBoss

Just search for something like: Tptohub

7. Offline

I8ML

There is a plugin called: JoinCommands

Install that,Add to the config the /hub command or the command that teleports you to HUB and restart the server. And when the player join S/he should be back at HUB. And there is alot of other things you can do with that plugin :) Hope it helped :)

ShadowCrafter829 likes this.
  8. Offline

oceantheskatr

There's a plugin called SpawnTP that will automatically teleport a player to spawn as soon as they join. The only problem I've had with this is that it doesn't show join/leave message. This can be remedied with another amazing plugin called "NoLoginMessage" which allows you to customize player login messages.

ShadowCrafter829 likes this.
  9. Sorry everybody! I thought I shutdown this thread. I got BungeeCord which is what I was looking for. I will give a like to all of you for your trouble.

I don't know how to shutdown a thread.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  10. Offline

oceantheskatr

Ahh right on, well I'm happy you found what you were looking for :) I'll report it for ya ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.