RainbowColorCode

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Sil3nt_Aassassin, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Would it be possible if you can make a color code like &u and it will change the texts colors like on holograms plugin or like on mineplex the barapi at the top how mineplex changes colors could you make a custom color code that you can do that kinda stuff in chat?

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Sil3nt_Aassassin You probably want to add screenshots because I have no idea what you want there.

3. Offline

fefe2008

timtower i guess he wants to add a new color code (&u) wich cycles through all the different &c,&a,... and makes a constantly color changing text. Thats what i got from it.
    Sil3nt_Aassassin saying bar api and mineplex and holograms and so on doesnt help making you stuff clear.

4. fefe2008 Haha Yeah I can tell,
    timtower Here are some screen shots : Screenshot_27.png Screenshot_28.png Screenshot_29.png Screenshot_30.png Screenshot_31.png
    So they would cycle through all these colors

5. Online

Sil3nt_Aassassin Those plugins need to implement it themselves, can't change that with a different plugin

OrangeGuy likes this.
  6. Offline

fefe2008

Sil3nt_Aassassin mineplex does this by having the same mesage in all different colors and just displaying those one after another with a short time in between.

7. fefe2008 So there is no way to make this a color code though?

8. Offline

fefe2008

9. Online

Not without modifying those other plugins

10. Alright got it, You may lock this

Wait so If I want the changing color chat format in essentials I would have to manually add it?

fefe2008 timtower ^

11. Online

Sil3nt_Aassassin likes this.