Messed up biomes

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Saltyy, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Saltyy

So I have ONLY noticed this problem when using bukkit. Every time I go to make a new world, it makes all the biomes really awkward as seen in the picture below (every biome)
    [​IMG]

Everything is always completely fine in regular Minecraft, and I have created like 4 worlds and it happens every time. If no one knows how to solve this bug, how can I just put a different world or seed on my new bukkit server that appears normal in regular Minecraft and hopefully be the same in bukkit too.

Thanks,
    ~Saltyy

2. Offline

croc122

First of all, which version of Craftbukkit are you using?
    Please post all the plugins you are using.
    Also, it might help if you post the contents of your latest server.log on pastebin then paste the link here.

3. Offline

Saltyy

I'm currently running 1.7.10-R0.1 build #3105. That was a clean world with no plugins, and the only thing on the server log was me opping myself.

4. Offline

Saltyy

Anyone have a solution? :(

5. Offline

Flamedek

Maybe switch back to the beta 1.7.9 build? I've never seen that on a server without anything else installed.
    It could possably be like your server not being powerfull enough and messing up (although it doesn't sound plausable), or a bug in the craftbukkit version.

Id say try again with the beta build

6. Offline

Gamecube762

I've seen this type of bug from the server using a different generator than what the map originally had. This usually happens from copying in maps and the server doesn't know the original seed and creates a random one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.