SuperPickAxe - Configuration.

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by vipescos, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

vipescos

I am working on making it so that players who donate on my server can mine bedrock to benefit them and their faction how ever I am having a problem now when I am considering this.. I just realized how much CPU this is going to take up if users can just mine right into the void.. I am almost certain that either with world guard or something else working along side this plugin it's 100% capable to prevent users from mining straight into the void.
    The config.yml file for this plugin is pretty simple and self explained how ever I am lost at how to prevent his from happening due to lack of MineCraft scripting know how on the JavaScript side of things.

dontBreak:
    -
    tools:
    overrideWorldEditCommands: false
    disableDrops: false
    disableToolWear: false
    Here's the config.yml if you would like to take a look in assisting me in this issue

2. Offline

TheCodingCat

just check if the clicked block(I am assuming you are using PlayerInteractEvent) has a location that is above bedrock
    level 0. If it does have that level cancel the event

3. Offline

vipescos

The problem I am seeing is while looking through the config files for SPA I don't see anything that would allow me to directly do this.. The only files I see are > superpickaxe.class and > the config.yml for the plugin it's self ... and within the superpickaxe.class I don't see anything that would indicate going into the void unless i would manually have to hardcode the entire thing into the class file I don't see how this is possible?

- These are the contents directly from the jar.

4. Offline

TheCodingCat

so are you using worldEdit super pickaxe or are you using your own?

5. Offline

vipescos

World edit has a verson of super pick axe that can be used by donors through an essentials command to mine bedrock?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.