Crates with Keys to open!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Quags05, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Quags05

I would like someone to make a crates plugin with keys! The keys will be obtained from voting or any other things.

Ideas:

- The Crate will be a chest with a Holographic name above it that states "Vote Chest"
    - Players use the Vote Key that they got from voting to open it
    - Chests will have a config file where u can add items and chance they will be obtained, also money too.
    - The keys will be tripwire and clearly stated "Vote Key"

Awe :( Thanks though for the feedback

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
    Huntfishplay likes this.
  2. Offline

TheOatBaron

dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/lootbox/ Not stationary chests, but you could just give them a lootbox/and key (if req) for voting.

3. Offline

Quags05

Ehh. I would like a stationary one.

4. Offline

reider45

Do you want more than one crate type other than just a vote crate?

5. Offline

Quags05

Yes. 2 actu
    3. One is a Vote Crate. Second one is a Mystery Crate that ill give out. And the third will be a Drop Party Crate. I would appreciate it if We could change the name of the crates though if i ever wanted to change the name. Maybe like have the config be like

Crate one
    name: '(name)'
    items:
    - (ID)

Crate two
    name: '(name)
    items:
    - (ID)

Like that

6. Offline

Toyz

I could easily extened MyCrates to do this give me a day or so and I can get a build up for it

7. Offline

Quags05

THANKS! You are a lifesaver! Ill be waiting! And please don't forget to have more then 1 crate available. Maybe have it like this?

Admin commands:
    /SpawnCrate crate
    /SpawnCrate VoteCrate
    /SpawnCrate mysteryCrate

And this will spawn a physical crate in front of where u are looking

8. Offline

Toyz

I could just make it give you the crate with that name and you place it down any were you please? truue xD
    Edit: Kinda like I did with MyCraftSpwaners

Edit 2: Do you want them to open the chest and see the items or do you want them to just get the items?

Edit 3: Because the item and tag are already loaded I wouldmn't be able to change the name dyanmically without storing every x,y,z,world value for the chest just so you can use it and plus just updating the "name" in the config would no reflect the chest because you'd have to reload either the enitre plugin or reload the entire server

9. Offline

Quags05

Okay well I would like only me to place a chest. Then I would set a warp for example. /Warp Crates. Players go there with their key and open up the desired chest that matches. And i would like the crate to give them the items. Can it also announce it to the whole server?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.