Comments on Profile Post by mehmetxd

1. Connor Mahaffey
    Connor Mahaffey
    Well, if you've got permissions installed, but have it installed wrong, giant trees looks to permissions anyway (it doesn't know its wrong). If you can, send me your permissions file (users.yml in the permissions folder under world) and I'll set up Giant Trees for you, just make sure your minecraft name is in it.
    Jun 21, 2011
  2. Connor Mahaffey
    Connor Mahaffey
    users.yml should be in plugins/Permissions/World - or something similar
    Jun 21, 2011
  3. mehmetxd
  4. mehmetxd
    mehmetxd
    can u do it that i can use every command ingame without permissions problems and it would be nice if u add the
    name daniel1
    (my ingame is mehmetxd)

:) thank u
    Jun 22, 2011
  5. Connor Mahaffey
    Connor Mahaffey
    I can't make it so every command in every game works, you need to do that. It's just pluginname.* the same way I have gianttrees.* under permissions. As long as you use spaces and not tabs it'll be fine. I hope the people who were in there didn't matter because I erased them :P If they did matter just add them back http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2151275/users.yml
    Jun 22, 2011
  6. mehmetxd
    mehmetxd
    coooll ima try out ty for your help
    Jun 22, 2011
  7. mehmetxd
    mehmetxd
    works fully but my leaves are no leaves it glass pls help
    Jun 22, 2011
  8. Connor Mahaffey
    Connor Mahaffey
    If you do /gt 24 4 you get a tree with glass?
    Jun 22, 2011
  9. mehmetxd
    mehmetxd
    yep no leaves but glass
    Jun 23, 2011
  10. mehmetxd
    mehmetxd
    lol now i cant use /gt anymore
    errorcode: in internal error occurred while attempting
    for perform this command :\
    pls help :(
    Jun 23, 2011
  11. Connor Mahaffey
    Connor Mahaffey
    I have no idea whats going on with you man. You're the only person I know having problems like this. You can post the error that showed up in the console if you want, but it sounds like you've got a lot of stuff setup wrong. I'm not even convinced you have the latest craftbukkit installed.
    Jun 23, 2011