0/36 Players Lobby Help

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Polishgaming, Apr 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Polishgaming

I want to make a lobby, but don't know how to make the (current amount of players)/(maximum amount of players.) Could someone help me with some code examples? Thanks, ~Polish.

2. Offline

Bionicrm

What exactly do you need?

Venexor likes this.
  3. Offline

Polishgaming

I am making a Minigame plugin. But am stuck at the lobby step: HUB world > GameType > Arena Lobby > Arena/Game. I want to make a max amount of players of 36 (6 players in 6 teams). Thus the /36. I want to know what to get to make the 0/36 possable. In other words: I want a full lobby at 36 without overflow. [current player number]/(OUT OF)/[36-is a full lobby, and no more can join].

4. Offline

Garris0n

So you want an if statement?

5. Offline

BillyBobJoe168

Sorry I don't know much about this but from what I've heard, whenever a player joins, you add them to an array/list or something and when the length is 36 and another person wants to join, you don't let them. So basically, you have a command or something and 2 if statements and they are if the array/list length < 36, you tp them to the lobby and add their name to the array/list and the other if is if the array/list length >35 then you send them message or something saying the lobby is full.

Polishgaming likes this.
  6. Offline

Polishgaming

7. Offline

BillyBobJoe168

Polishgaming Oh thats great:D Now I actually need to figure out how to do what I told you to do...:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.