1.8 features not showing

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Korvis, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Korvis

hi, i need to know, is this just a fact of life when dealing with an unrecommended build, or if this is something i can fix... and how.

just some info there... my problem is this: no villages or strongholds spawning. at all. when starting up a new world, it says Placed stronghold in INVALID biome at (-27, 32) one time only... but i can never find it @.@ ive made 3 smp maps and searched them until i could search no more... and ive made 4 single player maps and done the same.

what am i doing wrong, if anything... (ive been running this server for about a year now... so i have been through about everything...)

2. Offline

WACOMalt

No idea, but I havent seen any villages either.

3. Offline

Korvis

ok.... just to let ppl know, there are many seeds that simply DO NOT spawn the npc villages or strongholds. im 99.99% sure of this. please list seeds that you know spawn the villages and strongholds... one for sure is "666". i tested this one from a suggestion, and it worked. for single and multiplayer.

the strongholds may be spawning, i havent checked those intensively. somebody mentioned that the strongholds can be found using an algorithm somebody cooked up, and they can find strongholds on any map or whatever... im still pretty sure that the npc villages dont spawn on all maps however.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.