Poll: Which SSP mod would you most like to see implemented into ItemCraft?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by xeronut, Jun 18, 2011.

?

Poll: Which SSP mod would you most like to see implemented into ItemCraft?

1. Finite Liquids

23.9%
  2. NetherCraft

11.0%
  3. BuildCraft

23.3%
  4. IndustrialCraft

25.1%
  5. CoralReefs

12.2%
  6. Millenaire

17.6%
  7. Mystic Ores/Gems

11.9%
  8. SteamCraft

8.7%
  9. Planes Mod

44.8%
  10. More Creeps & Wierdos

11.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Offline

xeronut

Original post here: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/me...tems-recipes-entites-mos-creatures-860.15808/

The purpose of this poll is to get a feel for which SSP mods the Bukkit community would most like to see brought over to ItemCraft. There were many more options and suggestions than are in the poll itself but 10's the limit to how many you can have. Hopefully this format will give asgaard a better idea of what people want rather than sifting through an 80-page thread (as of this post).

In addition to the following, if there are any suggestions for mod translations post here, and they will be tallied along with the poll entries (sorry, dupes and spam won't get you anywhere). --Max votes should be 3, any more and yours will be discounted--, and try to keep in mind that nominating a WIP/proof of concept mod (Nether Update, Artifacts etc.) won't do much, as there are no assets to translate yet! That being said, here is a list with links to the mods currently nominated (I'll update as the list grows) :

FiniteLiquid
    NetherCraft
    PlasticCraft
    More Creeps & Wierdos
    BetterBlocks
    Millenaire
    BuildCraft
    IndustrialCraft
    Coral Reefs
    Planes Mod
    WildGrass
    Humans+
    MicroCubes
    Roads
    Pistons/StickyPistons
    SDKGuns
    Airship/Steamboat mod
    Trains/Zeppelin Mod
    Mystic Modpack
    OresGalores
    SteamCraft
    Kaevator Ceiling Stairs/Hedges & Shears
    Xie's Farming Mod
    Xie's Cooking Mod
    Portal Gun

woodzy, nicolb2305 and Benjaneer like this.
  2. I have to say, apart from Nethercraft and PlasticCraft, I really like the look of Betterblocks - seems to really fit into the game, and since its block updates with no entities, maybe it'll port over easier.

3. Offline

Benjaneer

I of course like Planes Mod ; build craft is pretty cool too. Lots more automated parts... probably a bit tricky to port though... :D Anyways I vote Planes Mod! [and yeah b4 someone says anything i voted in the poll not just here...] :D

nicolb2305 likes this.
  4. Offline

xeronut

I wish polls allowed more than 10 entries and multiple but configurable number of votes - I get the feeling someone voted for ALL of them >< Which is counterproductive.

I didn't vote for me (kind of unfair, as I started poll) but my lazy server citizens really seem to dig the Nether update and Steamcraft, and if you don't like the Coral mod you were born without a soul. That is all. :D

Benjaneer likes this.
  5. Offline

Benjaneer

hehe yeah I like them but i want planes mod more.. and i voted for two. the first voter was the one that voted for all of them i think.. lawl.
    PlANES MOD FTW!
    it's ahead! yay!

nicolb2305 likes this.
  6. Offline

nicolb2305

GO PLANE MOD!!!!!!! lol

Benjaneer likes this.
  7. Offline

xeronut

Nothin' wrong with liking everything on the menu :D I think asgaard is just trying to narrow things down a bit. I swear, with as many mods that got tossed out as nominations I halfway expected someone to just link to the root Released Mods forum at MCF and be done with it :p That might actually be easier.. haha.

8. Offline

Benjaneer

haha yeah. I think that would kinda make the voting less likely to have a clear winner though =)

When does the poll close?

9. Offline

MasterFenrir

I'll go for the trains and zeppelins!
    But there are so many awesome mods... I... can't... choose :confused:

10. Offline

siremu

11. Offline

Benjaneer

Crud planes is ahead by one... gotta stay ahead!

[edit] now tied with finite liquids and buildcraft... oh well....

nicolb2305 likes this.
  12. Offline

olympe50

The Better block and microcube mods are awesome, why is it not in the poll, a lot of people wants it because in a server it's easy to port and with it we can do a lot of things.

13. Offline

nicolb2305

Why are there so few comments here?

14. Offline

Benjaneer

Because this thread doesn't need any.. just votes. :)

15. Offline

nicolb2305

You're right:p

BTW: GO PLANE MOD!!!:p

16. Offline

NeatMonster

IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft for sure!

17. Offline

Benjaneer

I agree However i want plane mod more. Idk why finite liquids is so big... Mostly could be done server side anyway.... Unlike some of the other mods...

18. Offline

Zeeber

Planes Mod would be amazing!

nicolb2305 and Benjaneer like this.
  19. Offline

Benjaneer

thanks man. Now it's tied! YAY!

nicolb2305 likes this.
  20. Offline

nicolb2305

GO YOU!:D

21. Offline

xeronut

The poll only allowed 10 entries, so I grabbed 10 out of that list on the initial post. Those 10 aren't the only things on the table to be ported though - if you want to see another mod brought over, drum up some support and post in this thread! Your votes will count too.

22. Offline

nicolb2305

Wooot! Plane mod at first place!!:D

23. Offline

Benjaneer

If it helps i had a similar request here for Planes Mod and got many votes for it =) I think 15 people voted that they would use it on their server. :)

nicolb2305 likes this.
  24. Offline

brometheus

Echoing this post, these two are the best mods available (though I've yet to try finiteliquid, it looks equally awesome).

25. Offline

Joeyderijk

PLANESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:D

nicolb2305 likes this.
  26. Offline

nicolb2305

Yay!

Plane mod in first place!:D

EDIT: WOOOOt!!! 13 VOTES!!!!:D

27. Offline

Leo_swiss

- Microcubes (this is essentially the one that gives builders the biggest advantage, and might be not that hard to port)
    - Planes (for the fun of it, although my 1. vote will have a longer sustainability)

Thx & cheers

olympe50 likes this.
  28. Offline

olympe50

I completely agree with you. I want absolutly Microcube!!!!!

29. Offline

Benjaneer

Yeah. That's true. Stuff like microcubes would be really usefull on a Freebuild server. Planes ofc is for smp mainly.. Maybe the porting could feature a mod aimed at smp and another at freebuild type servers? Just a thought.... ;) Probably be a lot more work though so I won't say that they should. It's just a thought.

olympe50 likes this.
  30. Offline

olympe50

Is it possible to add it in the poll?