Inactive [ECON] ecoCreature 0.2.2 - Mob & PVP Rewards [1.4.6]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by mung3r, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Offline

mung3r

[​IMG]
    ecoCreature 0.2.2 (Belay that nose-picking, Cadet!)
    Mob & PVP Rewards
    More plugins to try:
    MobRider - Finally, a proper use for saddles!
    DeathTpPlus - Death notifications & recall!

Features:
    • Coin rewards, coin penalties and drops for:
      • Killing mobs
      • PVP
      • Kill streaks
      • Death streaks
      • Leveling
      • Breaking blocks
    • Share coin rewards with:
    • Increase or decrease coin rewards based on:
      • Biome (swampland, forest, etc.)
      • Environment (normal, nether, etc.)
      • Time of Day (day, night, etc.)
      • Weather (sunny, stormy)
      • Permissions Group (e.g. default, elite, etc.)
      • Factions (neutral, enemy, etc.)
      • Heroes party
      • mcMMO party
      • MobArena participants
      • WorldGuard region
      • Regios region
      • Residence region
      • Towny membership
      • Weapon used
    • Customize items drops to include:
    • DeathTpPlus rewards:
      • Rewards for kill streaks
      • Penalties for death streaks
    • Heroes rewards:
      • Rewards for mastering a class
      • Rewards for leveling
    • mcMMO rewards:
      • Rewards for leveling
    • Prevent exploits:
      • Camping around Mob Spawners
      • Mob farming
      • Limit projectile use (e.g. Bow & Arrow)
    • Multi-world support
    Usage Stats:
    [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acknowledgements:
    The original ecoCreature was made by ChrisB. All credit goes to him for his creation. Since his plugin has gone inactive since rb740, I have decided to continue doing maintenance updates for his plugin.

2. Offline

LlmDl

Awesome news, I've used this plugin for months, as long as I've had iConomy on my server. Players love it, I love it, it works and I've never had issues with older builds or yours!

mung3r likes this.
  3. Offline

Banana937

Suggestion: Add PvP support? Maybe take half a players money if you kill them?

EDIT: Also, what's WolverineMode?

4. Offline

LlmDl

This looks like a bit of a typo. I just downloaded using the link in the OP, on startup it outputs: "[INFO] [ecoCreature] v0.0.5b (Spengebab) loaded." to the log, though I'm sure it's 5c.

5. Offline

mung3r

Good catch. I've now corrected the typo.

6. Offline

BioRage

@mung3r

Does this really need to be in plugin submissions? It's clearly amazing!

Thanks for updating this!

7. Offline

LlmDl

@mung3r

Running RB 1000, ecoCreature 0.0.5c my players are getting money from camping mob spawners.

I have allowcamping:false in the config and never experienced this before, is my setup wrong or is there a bug?

8. Offline

mung3r

It could very well be a bug. It's not something that I've tested myself so I'll have to take a look and become familiar with how this particular feature works.

9. Offline

Plague

Sorry for the delay in submission approvals, I've been away for a while.

10. Offline

mung3r

No worries. Thanks!

I tried this out and through my own testing it appears to work properly. You might want to increase the CampRadius setting to something greater than 15 blocks.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  11. Offline

LlmDl

I tried setting it to 30, it was giving money and drops to players while standing 8 blocks away. I'll try testing it again though.

12. Offline

sct

Been using this on my test box and so far so good. Thank you for continuing this plugin :D

mung3r likes this.
  13. Offline

LlmDl

I just tested again, on a default player, with CampRadius at 30 and AllowCamping:False and the problem still exists. Can any other users confirm this?

14. Offline

mung3r

Can you post your ecoCreature.yml file? I will try testing with your settings. Oh, maybe also list the plugins you're using too.

15. Offline

LlmDl

ecoCreature.yml
    Plugins (open)

Bookworm
    bShot
    Cenotaph
    CommandBook
    CommandIConomy
    CraftBook
    CraftIRC
    ecoCreature
    EconomyPunga
    HeroicDeath
    HeroicDeathToCraftIRC
    iConomy
    iConomyChestShop
    LogOres
    Lockette
    MCDocs
    mcMMO
    MultiVerse
    NoWeather
    Permissions
    Questioner
    Tips
    Towny
    WhereIs
    WorldBorder
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard
    xAuth

16. Offline

mung3r

Not sure if it's an artifact of an older version of the ecoCreature.yml config file but the 'Limits' sections is not valid. Try my edited version of your ecoCreature.yml file.

17. Offline

LlmDl

That's embarrassing, thanks!

18. Offline

mung3r

WolverineMode is just in the config and not used in the code. No clue.

19. Offline

mung3r

After working with the code a bit, I think this option was intended to enable/disable rewards to creatures killed by tamed wolves. Thereby rewarding the wolf owner.

It's important to note that this is *not* wired/implemented at the moment but I will implement this config option in the next release.

Update: This option is now available.

20. Offline

alexh

will you be adding essentials groupmanager support? that would be reli reli reli NICE of you.... id donate if you did :)

21. Offline

mung3r

Using EssentialsGroupBridge or Fakepermissions should get you that support.

22. Offline

alexh

hmm doesnt seem to be working ill try fakepermissions
    EDIT: DUH IM SUPID xD anyways it still doesnt seem to work :S
    maybe im doing something wrong in the config

23. Offline

LucidLethargy

I love that you've recreated this, although I've been using CookieMonster as of a little bit ago when it seemed like nobody was going to revive this... how do you differentiate this plugin from that? The only thing I see so far that I miss is the uquest (now iquest!) support, which was removed... so tell me anyone who can, what is the difference besides the customization of the messages (which is awesome)?

24. Offline

grifOndOr

Could you plz add a permissions for the penalty death ?

I have multiworld and a world with pvp/mobarena/multiple games etc and when people died they got the penalty death :(

25. Offline

mung3r

Try the PenalizeDeath option in your ecoCreature.yml file.

I removed uQuest when I saw it was inactive. Didn't realize that uQuest lives on as iQuest. The support that was present was minimal. I suppose if there's enough interest, we can add that back in which wouldn't be too much of an effort.

As for differences with this plugin compared to similar ones, there are not many. The only difference I can think of specific to CookieMonster is Permissions support that allows finer control over which groups of players receive rewards.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  26. Offline

grifOndOr

Yeah i know for the option
    The problem is that i want the penalizedeath in my main world , but not in another world :)

27. Offline

mung3r

I understand. In other words, you want multiworld support. I'll look into how we can add that option.

28. Offline

grifOndOr

yeah that's what i want :)

29. Offline

Azlodin

For some reason after updating to 5d my players are continously getting messages of killing sheep and being awarded the money within the configuration file. The reason this is an issue is that they are not actually killing sheep, and this message is repeated several times an hour.

30. Offline

mung3r

Yup, I'm also seeing this on my test server. Looking into it and will post a fix once I find the root cause.

Update: This has been fixed in version 0.0.5e. Re-download/install and try it out.