[INACTIVE][MISC] GlassDrop - Break glass blocks and get a drop! Merged in GlassPlugin!

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by robin0van0der0v, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Offline

robin0van0der0v

2. Unbelievable !! .......... an almighty thanks from someone who really appreciates your plugins .... I often get glass placing wrong, so this is absolutly great ......... :D
    I didn't think you'd have the time with all the plugin breakages with the new builds, but this is very ....... very much appreciated !! ....... and it works to !

3. Offline

Greylocke

A cool idea... but could you make it drop sand instead? That would be a little more 'realistic'. :) Conservation of matter and all that junk...

4. Offline

Sc00by22

When I hit glass in real life it doesn't turn to sand. Usually It hurts my hand with shards of glass in it but that's a different story.

5. Offline

xGhOsTkiLLeRx

Hmm, doesn't work!
    I place a glass. Destroy it, see a little glass bock, I'm getting it from the ground, but don't have it in my inventory :(
    Hope you can fix this!!

EDIT:
    Same as by IceDrop!

Sometimes I get a drop, but I can't place the block (he get's away, but isn't placed...)
    Sometimes I don't even get a drop when I destroy a block!

Hope you can fix this...

[I'm admin!]

6. Offline

robin0van0der0v

Fixed, it was a problem with the dropped block (it was an infinity block).

7. Offline

xGhOsTkiLLeRx

Great, it's working now!
    Thanks for your quick fix!!!

Greets

8. Just tried on bukkit #602 - still seems to be working ......... ! :D

9. Offline

IronWill1991

It still works with CB #617.