A complete Spleef mod/plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Chafe, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Offline

Chafe

Hi there, I've searched far and wide for a mod to do this for me but I I've only found some of the things I want scattered in several different plugins.

Me and my friends run a small private server with very few plugins since we like the "vanilla" style.
    But we recently realized that this does not make for a very spleef friendly enviroment,
    and strangely enough there's no spleef mod for either hey0 or bukkit yet.

What I would want out of this mod would be;
    1. Instant destruction of specific blocks preferably inside a specified region.
    (We are currently using diamond shovels and dirt, but I'd like to be able to use my hands)
    2. Respawning floor by either command or a wired button/lever.
    (This can currently be done by using worldguards backup function but it's not optimized for this thing, especially if you want to choose between 1 or more layers of ground)
    3. Blocks should be permanently destroyed.
    (So you can walk in with nothing on and not accidently pick up a block,
    this can currently be done with netherrack but it's again not very efficient)
    4. Guarded/Indestructable walls.
    (Yet again I'm currently using Worldguards regions for this, but I have to deOP all the admins before they can play and then reOP them, which is tiresome).

5*. A system that detects the first player to hit the floor and announces the winner/loser.
    (I'm pretty sure this is within bukkits capabilities)

*=Low priority

2. Offline

kronflux

3. Offline

Jobsti

Yeah, common @tkelly
    Port it ;)

4. Offline

tkelly

As soon as I have time xD

This is one of the next things that I want to do. :p