Admin Control Panel (URGENT!!!!)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by cmz1675, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

cmz1675

Hi guys I want a Program so that my Staff can start my server and access console. My Server is home hosted on a donated PC Just for the server and I want that option for my staff.

Thanks!,
    [Owner] cmz1675 of FactionTech

2. Offline

Larry3859

There is a program called multi craft but it cost money.

3. Offline

cmz1675

Multi Craft does not cost money :)

4. Offline

cmz1675

Any other programs?

5. Offline

tcvs

cmz1675 Your best bet is MultiCraft. There is also CraftSRV.

6. Offline

Boba4237sdad

And there's McMyAdmin, but I would also recommend MultiCraft.

Both MultiCraft and McMyAdmin offers a free personal license for one server instance. And at 30 euros you get a 8 server instances license for one computer.

7. Offline

SleepyDog

8. Offline

cmz1675

9. Offline

SleepyDog

Yes, you portforward the MCMyAdmin server. You then log into it using the browser. It will look like this. You can set groups, give some people access to the console. Let people broadcast/edit the whitelist. You can do loads of stuff.

Here is a demo version. This is what you will see when someone puts the server port into the webpage.
    https://demo.mcmyadmin.com/

And may i add, you can controle your server with your phone, or boot it form anywhere in the world!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  10. Offline

cmz1675

One more question I already created a server and its on my desktop. How would I add that to
    MyMCAdmin?

SleepyDog

11. Offline

SleepyDog

Install MCMyAdmin, it will create a default server for you. Simply drag N drop you server into the file. Then rename the bukkit/spigot.jar to Minecraft_Server.jar
    It should run as normal.
    Then paste the plugin that they installed for you. It will be something like MCMA_compat.jar
    Start McMyAdmin and boot the server from there. Everything should be fine.

This is what the default server looks like:
    [​IMG]

12. Offline

cmz1675

O

OMG THX!

13. Offline

SleepyDog

No problem, I would love to join you with your server. If you want me to join you or have any issues add me on skype.
    (Skype: Sleepydog935) | Remember to state you are from the Bukkit forums or i wont add you :p

14. Offline

cmz1675

This is a very hard program to setup. Can you make instructions how to install it and portfoward ports and all that. Thanks ! :)

15. Offline

SleepyDog

This is a very easy program to set up. That is how it was made to be.

When it comes to port forwarding go into mcmyadmin/minecraft/bukkitconfig and do it as normal. (Just forget about mcmyadmin and imagen you just put your server in a diffrent folder)

**Make sure McMyAdmin is not running when you do this!**

To port forward McMyAdmin go to mcmyadmin/McMyAdmin.conf (This is the mcmyadmin config folder)

When you are there find:
    [​IMG]
    change the port to whatever you port forwarded (this MUST be different from the McServer port!!!)

Then change IPBinding to the ip in the portforwading. (You did this in mc server setup)
    It will be something like 192.168.0.(something)

When you want to save and start mcmyadmin.

It should open the web browser for you; if not open your browser and type http://(Your ip):(The port you used)/

This will take you to the login page, where you use the admin password you set up.

(if you forgot the password add me on skype: sleepydog935 (I can fix it))

Then go down to the config tab and start setting the server up.

I can also recode the look of the McMyAdmin Panel to suit your server: here is an example of mine:

[​IMG]

16. Offline

DrPyroCupcake

Multicraft is insanely easy to setup. You can use a great resource called YouTube.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.