Admin PM watcher

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Ymoast, Jun 23, 2011.

?

Would you like this for your server?

Poll closed Jun 28, 2011.
  1. Yea, sure that would be great.

100.0%
  2. Nah, Im not running a sophisticated server.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Offline

Ymoast

I would like something that would be able to allow admins, not just me (the owner) to be able to see Private Messages. Some people like to plot while in PM when im not there to supervise and my server admins are not able to see it. Im not sure if there is a plugin out there like this. If so please get me a link. This would be so very helpful. Im just seeing it like this. Player 1 PM Player 2. It would show up in the admins chat bar in grey with the message. Let me know what you think!

2. Offline

Wakko

I use chat logs.
    But I guess if you don't mind your admins getting spammed with people's messages it could be useful.

3. Offline

Celeo

Would you want it to send a message to your admins whenever someone sends a tell or append the messages to a file for later review?

4. Offline

Ymoast

i would like it to send a message to the admins. therefore they would know if any fishy business would be going on. Kinda like world edit. If someone used an illegal item such as lava. It would tell the admins. Sally used "Lava Bucket!". just in this case. Sally ---> Joe "hey im planning on destroying the server. wanna help?" Admins would be able to see all of /tell or /msg messages.

5. Offline

NuclearW

I'll give this a shot.

Done.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  6. Offline

Ymoast

Thank you very much!