[ADMIN/SEC] StealthLogin v1.1.1 - Hide your joins and quits! [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by CraftRepo, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Offline

CAPSLOCK44

Is there any way you can add something to the config file that will disable your logOUT messages?

2. Offline

CraftRepo

Logouts are disabled if you give the permissions node. It works on CraftHub and they use the latest build.

3. Offline

quickclay

Is there a way to stop you from showing up in Dynmap as well?

4. Offline

CraftRepo

You would need to ask the devs to hook into our plugin.

5. Offline

quickclay

Found it.. it's /dynmap hide from that plugin. ;)

6. Offline

andrewkm

[740] confirming working on both login and logout :)
    Thanks!

7. Offline

Aeron

stealthlogin.join works fine with permissions plugin, but stealthlogin.quit doesn't work, others still see, when I quit, everything else works, but the stealthlogin.join. CB714

8. Offline

fffizzz

download link is broken, nginx bad gateway

9. Offline

Neceros

Will I be able to block the notice for anyone joining the server? And leaving.

10. Offline

CraftRepo

sure just give the default group stealthlogin.*

11. Offline

andrewkm

Use [740]

12. Offline

Aeron

Already updated to 740, works fine now :)

13. Offline

Tim Yong

Greetings. With StealthLogin running on my CraftBukkit #740 server, every player appears to log on silently. Only players who join for the first time are shown to log-on. The latest version of Permissions is being used and none of the players have the nodes necessary for them to log on silently.

The Permissions file isn't broken and all of the other plugins are using it without any issues. Would Spyer or LoginMessage cause a conflict?

Thanks!

14. Offline

CraftRepo

Sounds like you have given the default group stealthlogin.* or * which would cause this behaviour.

15. Offline

andrewkm

[760] + 1.1.1
    confirming still great everything working.

16. Offline

Chekkaa

Very useful plugin! What would be really cool though is a permission node that allows you to see all "secret" logins.

17. Offline

quickclay

Would like this to also hide users from Essentials /list command, but otherwise fantastic. :)

18. Offline

CraftRepo

it's in planning and in Devel. Feature isn't complete though. We are replacing the /list /who etc commands.

quickclay and Tidgxor like this.
  19. Offline

cheepz

20. Offline

MG127

with WhoAreYou the loginmessage is still there

21. Offline

David T.

Um... This might sound stupid, but what's jenkins anyway?

22. Offline

CraftRepo

We can't alter the behaviour of other plugins in this manor and we can't help if other plugins show users logging in. We modify the stock login message. If a plugin uses it's own login message we can't hide it, it would make the plugin to complex for a simple task.

Jenkins is CI (Continuous Integration) software that makes group developing and testing easier. We no longer use Jenkins and have now switched to Bamboo because it works with the rest of our software better than Jenkins did..

23. Offline

cheepz

Thanks for your reply craft. ^^

24. Offline

turtledude01

i really want to have my friend get this mod...and could you make somwething sometime that makes it so that whe you log urself out useing the mod that it makes you invisible to everyone...that would b nice

25. Offline

jmcneely

Off Topic: turtledude01 might be drunk.

On Topic:
    With the replacement of the players list command, will it remain /list or change to something similar? If it remains /list, how would it react to another plugin that picks up on the /list command? For example, I am using the default permissions plugin to give my regular players certain default commands that I think they should have. Among these commands is the /list command.
    Just wondering, as I don't want this plugin to update one day and another plugin forms a problem.

26. Offline

andrewkm

Posting in my plugin threads with a 1.6.6 Minecraft RB CB Build #818 report.
    Stealthlogin 1.1.1 working perfectly fine with this build. Thank you for the continued support of this plugin!
    All features including /logoutshow, /loginshow, and stealth logins working perfect.

27. Offline

anonymous

So do you show up when users type /who?

28. Offline

CraftRepo

That isn't in the released version... So yes, you do.

29. Offline

Crete21

Is the download link down? it just keeps loading

30. Offline

Tidgxor

Excellent! :D
    Definitely looking forward to that update, though no rush of course, take all the time you need. This plugin has made it much easier for admins on our server to log in without in instant deluge of complaining from players. Once the /list feature is implemented, it will be just icing on the cake!

Thanks for this plugin!

quickclay likes this.