Inactive [ADMIN/WEB] MUkkit v0.1b - My User Web-Based Authentication, Promotion and Control Panel (UPDATE!)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by xeology, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xeology

MUkkit - My User Web-Based Authentication, Promotion and Control Panel:
    Version: v0.1b

WARNING: There was an issue with vo.1a not hashing passwords. Please download the patch below, put it in your root MUkkit directory then run "conv.php" then delete it. This will hash out all the passwords and the patch will enforce a hash on every password from that point forward. Thank you!

If you are a Server User and have used MUkkit before with a password that is the same as your minecraft account PLEASE CHANGE IT!

Patch for v0.1a to v0.1b
    Patch.zip

Thank you Tyres for the information, didn't occur to me this would be an issue untill it was brought up!

Here it is! The premiere of MUkkit! This is replacing NUkkit.

MUkkit, or My User for Bukkit, is a fully functional control panel for your users to see plugin stats (only two right now, more in future releases!) such as iConomy and Dynmap. It allows them to open Help Tickets, read their warnings, enter sweepstakes, request promotions and soon much more!

(Please note that new members who are on the server already and ranked will not be promoted where as new ones will!)

Admins can now take hold of promotions (for multiple permission based ranks), help tickets, warnings, bans (rank bans only as of right now), make sweepstakes and soon much more!

Bear with me here guys, this is my first big PHP project and in truth I know no PHP and I am using this project to learn! It may be rough around the edges but let me know if ANYTHING is wrong and it will be fixed in v0.2!

There is a live running version of this on my site for my server! (I installed it from a packed file just like downloaders will on purpose to make sure it was working!)

WAMP AND LAMP USERS: Please change "error_reporting = E_ALL" in php.ini to
    "error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE | E_STRICT" if you get errors! I AM WORKING ON RECTIFYING all THESE ISSUES!

Requirements:
    • MySql
    • Bukkit
    • PHP 5.3
    • Permissions (UNTESTED BUT SHOULD WORK) Spyc is incompatible with group prefixes/suffixes
    • or GroupManager (TESTED)
    • Default members should have the command /manload or such
    • Tested on IIS7 and Apache-LAMPP (may be issues with other, please tell me if so)
    • Keep a backup of your users file if you dont want to regret it if something goes wrong!
    • MUST be using GroupManager with Multiworld, files need to be split, IE groups.yml, users.yml
    Install:
    1. Use MUkkit.sql to create new database and tables
    2. Modify web\connections\MUkkit.php to reflect your MySql settings
    3. Modify the variables in config.php to your liking!
    4. Register, it will give you admin based on your in-game rank being admin!
    5. YOUR DONE!
    Features:
    • MySql Copy of registered users
    • Blowfish hashed passwords!
    • Logs IPs and Emails of submitting users
    • Auto-promotes to member in-game with optional admin verification
    • Double checks MySql and flatfile for repeated users.
    • Dynmap is integrated
    • iConomy shows money in My User
    • Help Ticket System
    • Promotion Request System
    • Rank Ban System
    • Sweepstakes System
    Screen Shots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download The Latest Version
    (It's the top post!)
    (NUkkit remains for those who want it!)

Credits:
    • MUkkit and all PHP coding - Xeology
    • For getting me started - Samkio
    Special thanks to Samkio solving the refreshing problem in NUkkit, he motivated me to do this project!

Known Issues:
    • Sweepstakes does not have a panel for admins to set them, please do it manually in mysql until v.02 (sorry forgot about it >.<)
    • Deleting a row in MySql, even though this should NEVER need to be done considering MUkkit keeps archives of EVERYTHING, will completely break anything that relies on that table (except one that I buffered, however it decreases site performance and I felt it was not needed, we shall see!)
    Changelog:

Version 0.1b of MUkkit
    • Blowfish hashed all passwords upon register, change, login and in databases. MAJOR SECURITY UPDATE GUYS!
    Version 0.1a of MUkkit
    • Fixed Spyc calls to config files, no more rigging to get it to load them, all through config file
    • Updated config file for GroupManager
    • NO LONGER SUPPORTS PERMISSIONS, Spyc doesn't like associative arrays with single quoted data not in a list and it breaks any permission file with prefixes or suffixes for permissions!
    • Updated Spyc with a custom patch to stop it from turning lists into associative arrays on second load
    • Fixed the missing promo table.
    • Broke iConomy, designed it for an older version, in v0.02 it will be mysql based ONLY!
    • This promotes to ALL worlds by mimicing the main world. Basicly all worlds will be mirrored from the first one. (will work on an alternative for this in v0.2)
    Version 0.1 of MUkkit
    • Fixed linebreaks with /r/n (THANKS Samkio!)
    • added @ before $_POST to stop WAMP errors
    • Removed redundant if statement
    • writing up draft for version 0.3
    Version 0.2 of NUkkit
    • Fixed linebreaks with /r/n (THANKS Samkio!)
    • added @ before $_POST to stop WAMP errors
    • Removed redundant if statement
    • writing up draft for version 0.3
    Version 0.1 of NUkkit
    • Releasing NUkkit

weasel5i2 likes this.
  2. Offline

nakashimakun

This sounds awesome. I'm installing this plugin right now :D

I'll tell you if I can get it working or not.

Brian.

EDIT::::
    Well all I got was errors erm Are you sure you uploaded all the correct things for the php? as I did set them up correctly but I was just getting errors.

3. Offline

Samkio

Wow. Great stuff! :D
    Glad i could be of assistance.
    Looks sweet. :p

Bugs:
    Slight technical glitch.
    It is updating the config file but is not doing line breaks.
    Eg:
    Code:
        Samkio:
            group: Moderator
            permissions:     Test:      group: Moderator      permissions:

But is pretty epic. :p

4. Offline

h0us3cat

Where is the form?

5. Offline

Lookatmego

this is exactly what i need!!!!!!but plz plz tell me can this be used with sqlite???because i dont know how to set up mysql

6. Offline

Orcworm

7. Offline

GmK

Sounds great!

Is this able to read any kind of YAML formatted permissions file? I am asking, as the Essentials plugin rewrites the standard Niji file with a more streamlined YAML (still 100%). I will only consider the plugin if it can read that as well.

8. Offline

xeology

Glad to see support!

@Lookatmego I will ATTEMPT to get it working with sqlite if I can figure it out in php, but try XAMPP

@h0us3cat The form is on the page, YOURADDRESS/NUkkit.php

@GmK Yes, it adds the new user to the END of the file and it really doesnt matter if you have both styles in or not, it works! There is no actual reading from the YML file yet so there is no issue, this may however be implemented in MUkkit and it will have double support.

I am going to contact the creator of Permissions to get the refresh officially supported so this doesn't need the plugin updated EVERY time the ACTUAL plugin is updated.
    --- merged: Feb 17, 2011 10:29 PM ---
    Can you tell me the errors? I might have messed up somewhere in the export.

9. Offline

h0us3cat

http://www.myminecraft.org/apply/
    No form :)

10. Offline

xeology

link directly to NUkkit.php
    --- merged: Feb 17, 2011 11:02 PM ---
    h/o there is an issue looking into it now
    --- merged: Feb 17, 2011 11:14 PM ---
    h0us3cat what system are you using? Do you have php installed? I just tested the release fresh on apache and IIS and it worked. Have you setup the connections file for mysql?
    --- merged: Feb 17, 2011 11:16 PM ---
    Thanks, Samkio the line breaks are \n in the file. Is this not a compatible form for all systems? What are you hosting it on?

11. Offline

Caislear

Nice Plugin!
    Keep up the good work [​IMG]

12. Offline

nakashimakun

13. Offline

xeology

Seems like a compatibility issue with wamp using empty $_POST's, is there a way to change how it reports errors from non posted errors?

I have done a quick fix for this, it is in the archive now, here is the change if you want to just put it in your self.

Open NUkkit.php in notepad or notepad++ and hit CTRL+F and search for this

$usr=$_POST['usr'];

Replace

$usr=$_POST['usr'];
    $email=$_POST['email'];

$verif=$row_Recordset1['name'];
    $part=$_POST['part']

WITH THIS

if ($_POST['part']==1){
    $usr=$_POST['usr'];
    $email=$_POST['email'];
    $part=$_POST['part']
    }
    $verif=$row_Recordset1['name'];

Like I said just use this or use the updated file in the download. Tell me if this helped!

14. Offline

nakashimakun

Hello,

Look at it now it's completely disabled the page.

Brian.

15. Offline

xeology

god my bad sorry put ; at the end of $part=$_POST['part']
    --- merged: Feb 18, 2011 2:31 AM ---
    I repaired the archive as well

16. Offline

nakashimakun

17. Offline

GmK

Works like a charm! Fantastic!

You might want to look over some of the php code in the index file, it seems to run lots of loops if one piece of info is missing, I am sure it can be greatly reduced.

I would also love to see some kind of feedback message that the user was succefully added. Also, if you feel fancy, as a security measure:

Passphrase, which you get only on the server, needs to be written in a field (optional)
    IP-Check: Same IP cannot register two accounts (to stop people from spam-adding people/usernames)

And if you feel *really* fancy:

They dont get added automatically, but get listed on a new page (that pulls the info from mysql), and an admin that has access to that page can click on a name, only then it is added to the group.

(a little like this http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admin-promotions-v0-3-web-based-user-management.2725/#post-37015 - only that that one fails at reading any YAML file that isnt 100% like it should be, and is more of a requesting repeated promotions, I'd want it like yours, where it only *adds* a user, but doesnt change groups again afterwards or such)

Thank you!!

18. Offline

Samkio

@xeology
    php is php.
    Try to use: \r\n
    Rather than just \n
    :)

19. Offline

h0us3cat

20. Offline

xeology

I included this into v0.2
    --- merged: Feb 18, 2011 4:29 PM ---
    Yeah the issue was WAMP has a higher error logging then XAMPP or IIS which I test these on. I did some quick fixes in the newest version to stop those (hopefully) tell me if you have anymore!
    --- merged: Feb 18, 2011 4:31 PM ---
    In version 3 I WILL have an admin panel for approvals (optional) and have ip checking (optional) along with a global password (optional) and when I am doing this I WILL make all those elseifs one statement to clean it up a bit and make it a bit faster. However I just want to get it functional for everyone before I go adding more code lol!
    --- merged: Feb 18, 2011 4:32 PM ---
    Sorry your having issues, but what version of PHP are you using and what system are you running it on? ALSO I dont know if your error level was causing it to crash instead of posting errors like the wamp issue above so try my newest version. Let me know that information if you are still having trouble, ok?
    --- merged: Feb 18, 2011 4:33 PM ---
    Thanks for the support guys! Sorry about the issues, new at developing php to be used by other. I just used it for my self and my server before this and did not have to worry about compatibility.

21. Offline

h0us3cat

Using windows server 2008 r2 web edition with PHP Version 5.2.14.

22. Offline

xeology

I'm using the same setup but I test my stuff on XAMPP and IIS. Try downloading the new version and double checking your settings.

23. Offline

h0us3cat

I think it is because i run apache on windows. But will try it with updating php.

24. Offline

xeology

Shouldnt be an issue, are you running strait apache or through XAMPP/WAMP?

25. Offline

weasel5i2

Rename your NUkkit.php to index.php and it should run the script rather than showing a DirIndex..

I installed it on my linux box and it failed (syntax error) because of the use of "@$_POST[.." -- I took out all the @s and it works fine now - as far as I know, the @ directive only works for PHP commands, and not for variables, but I may be mistaken.. :)

hous3cat, if you can check your Apache error logs, it will tell you whether or not the PHP is failing, and what the specific error(s) may be. :)

Code:
     PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '@' in /var/www/weasel.net/minecraft/register/index.php on line 47 
    Hope this helps!

--W5i2

26. Offline

cyberbobjr

weasel5i2 likes this.
  27. Offline

xeology

I have changed all the @$_POST back to $_POST. I have also included a PROPER fix for WAMP above for the php.ini. Also I have went ahead and changed it to index.php. I have left a wamptest for my last build in the archive!

Really hope that helps!

28. Offline

h0us3cat

strait apache

If you clicked on nukkit.php you should know its not loading.

This is in error.log
    Code:
    <ip> - - [19/Feb/2011:01:04:37 +0100] "GET /apply/NUkkit.php HTTP/1.1" 500 -

29. Offline

xeology

Yeah, go ahead and tell me the last few errors in those please.
    --- merged: Feb 19, 2011 12:04 AM ---
    Also try the wamp fix I mentioned in the post, and try using XAMPP and see if you get a better result if all else fails lol

30. Offline

spoonikle

can this page be linked to a website that is made in HTML? if i make my entire site out of PHP what would i use to embed the entry fields into my site?
    this is an awesome plug-in, but it will take me a while to set everything up in a way im happy with.
    i am greatfull for all the hard work you put into this plug-in and await further updates and documentation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.