[ADMN/GEN/MISC] ClearInv v1.8.4 - Selectively clear Inventory [1.0.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by wwsean08, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Offline

wwsean08

2. Offline

jeffadkins51

Simple, easy, lightweight. I like it.

3. Offline

wwsean08

thanks, i'm going to try and get the colored wool working soon

4. Offline

hatninja

5. Offline

Blurrrx

Whats the command for clear all?

6. Offline

wwsean08

/clear without any arguments (unless you want to clear someone elses in which case it's /clear p:<name>)

7. Offline

Blurrrx

Thanks, great plugin.

8. Offline

wwsean08

No problem, I'm gonna make sure it works in the newest build later today when I get home however, I don't see why it wouldn't from the change log

9. Offline

JacKlink01

Can you add Armor slot support? Thanks

10. Offline

wwsean08

yeah, I can add that tomorrow.

11. Offline

c0mp

As admin of the server that this plugin was originally created for, it definitely gets two big thumbs up. Thanks, wwsean! :D

12. Offline

wwsean08

thank you po5, I'm working on some other stuff like a way for the minecraft server to post to players facebooks when they join, or when they die in pvp, stuff like that

13. Offline

Minotaurus

nice work dude,
    I like the permission support.
    Great work!
    Also maybe a more simple command for clearing a players inv? :
    /clear [Playername]
    [cake]

14. Offline

wwsean08

Ok updated, when you mentioned that it gave me an idea of how I could do it. Thank you.

15. Offline

Kohle

Hmm... I love this plugin, its lightweight, simple, and actually updated. I think only one thing should be added: the ability to preview a players inventory. So maybe /preview <playername> would change your inventory to <playername>'s inventory. Then a command could revert your inventory back to what it was before.

16. Offline

wwsean08

ok i'll seee what I can do

17. Offline

wwsean08

Implemented, sorry it took so long, I've been busy with work

18. Offline

Kohle

Thank you, kind sir!

19. Offline

wwsean08

no problem, i am thinking about adding a thread so that they can only switch inventories for so long (to prevent problems with unexpected server crashes), but for now it's good as it is i think. I didn't run into any problems in testing, if you do, feel free to let me know.

20. Offline

wwsean08

Just as a heads up I am currently working on making it so that the preview will only last 5 minutes max in order to prevent issues with unexpected server crashes. I will also be modifying the onDisable to check people for having the preview and will remove it then. That is what is coming in 1.7.1

Thank you for using my plugin everyone.

21. I, I'm looking for a plugin wich can help me to delete one item from the whole server (inventory + chests). This plugon only remove from inventory ?

22. Offline

wwsean08

yes, this is not what you are looking for

edit: also coming in 1.7.1 is hopefully wildcard for the player so you can remove a specific item from all players online

23. Offline

Raycrash

could this delete all maps nr 0 ?
    in everyones inventory/chest

24. Offline

wwsean08

No, i am working on a wild card so it can delete items of all the players online but it can not do offline players i believe, and it's not designed to do chests

25. Offline

wwsean08

26. Offline

wwsean08

Just so everyone knows I'm still working on this, however life is pretty crazy right now, I have been working over 40 hours per week, but I am currently reworking the item list to make it a bit better, plus adding compatibility with superperms, and making it so you can specify items with damage values (like red wool, logs, etc). Hopefully I can get this stuff done soon, but the new item list is taking much longer than I thought.

27. Offline

wwsean08

ok, so just an update, I have some time off this week, so I'm making a push to get 1.8 of ClearInv done, a-lot of the code is being reworked. If you would like more info on 1.8, look here. Also (what's not mentioned there) is that I'm working on comparability with superperms as mentioned above.

28. Offline

ZombieRampage

Thanks for the update on your progress. It's a very nice addon for builders.

29. Offline

wwsean08

yah, i've found a bug i have to squash before i release it, unfortunately i am having trouble figuring out how to squash the bug, but hopefully i can within the next couple of days, I'm slightly ahead on my course work luckily, so that will give me time to work on this i hope.