[ADMN/INFO/GEN] PresetSender v0.1 - Send preset messages on command [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by dbizzzle, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Offline

dbizzzle

PresetSender - Send preset messages on command!:
    Version: v0.1

This plugin was a request from @Xemnias

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

This plugin allows you to send simple preset messages when you type a command. The command is "/preset" which is then followed by either one, two or three so if I wanted to send the first preset I would type "/preset one". Currently the config file generates all jumbled so I recommend you download the .zip file rather than the .jar, If you do not mind the jumbled config than just download the .jar. This can be used for server rules, when somebody is assigned a plot you can simply say "/preset one" and it will broadcast a message telling them.

Features:
    * Allows you to send preset messages
    * You can have three messages up to five lines long.
    * Colour Support for preset messages

To Do list:
    * Add permissions support.
    * Make config file generate properly. Sort of fixed
    * Add ability to add as many different presets or lines

Changelog:
    Version 0.1:
    * Initial Release

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2016
  2. Offline

BenyTheBuff

@dbizzzle Once Again A Really Good Idea Keep It Up

3. Offline

Xemnias

Woow ! That was quick ! xD
    Thank's !

4. Offline

Hopium

how is bukkit shoving it down your throat the whole plugins threads and listings was all temp anyways they stated this from the very beginning of bukkit, in fact now curse the same people who run minecrafts wiki and forums and all the wow and rom addons have setup a really nice system. authors have there own forums now for their plugins. go look at authors who took advantage of this and see why they arent on here complaining.

5. Offline

dbizzzle

@Plague Some of the posts weren't bitching posts :(
    @Hopium Like we have already said, it is completely shoving it down our throats in many ways that I don't feel like explaining and yes... Temporary until FILL not CURSE

6. Offline

Plague

well mostly those were surely just aimed at you and you got the message, at least I hope, because reading over those deleted long posts is nothing a I 'm looking forward to when re-enabling them ;)

7. Offline

allisgood888

I may use this, as it would be helpful, but I don't want it to broadcast :/. Any way you could get it to show me talking instead of console?

8. Offline

dbizzzle

Check out my other plugin ConsoleName, although I believe it is not working with the lastest build I will update it soon.