[ADMN] McftPromotions - Easily promote or demote users [Moved to BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Jon, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Offline

Jon

McftPromotions - Easily promote or demote users

This has been moved to BukkitDev.

McftPromotions is quite simple. You set up commands used to promote/demote a user to a specified group in a commands configuration file. When you use the command that you set, it will either demote or promote the specified user to the rank you set the command to change the user to.

This plugin was created because there were not any other plugins that could handle PermissionsEx, use custom commands, promote users while they were offline, and not to mention have good grammar in the rank change notices. McftPromotions does all of this.

Features:
    • Easy promotion and demotion of users
    • Custom commands
    • Permission nodes
    • Offline promotion and demotion
    • Proper grammar in notices
    • Easy configuration
    Requirements:
    • PermissionsEx
    There are only two permission nodes (basically). To use a command that promotes or demotes someone to a group use mcftpromotions.command, where command is the command used. The second node is for promoting your self... I'm not sure why you would need it (but it's there if you do), the node is mcftpromotions.self.

The configuration files all explain what to do but if you get stuck be sure to read the configuration page on the wiki which can be found below.

2. Offline

MonsieurApple

Please upgrade to latest RB

3. Offline

Jon

4. Offline

Pavvel

какие команды вводить скажите пожалуйста:)

5. Offline

Windwaker

Lookin' good :)

6. Offline

StevenIsBallin

im having an issue with your lattest.jar

17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO ... 13 more
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO at im.mcft.mcftpromotions.McftPromotions.<init>(McftPromotions.java:43)
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:348)
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:136)
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:52)
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:112)
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:136)
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:136)
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:215)
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:175)
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] INFO java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    17.11 21:05:42 [Server] SEVERE Could not load 'plugins/McftPromotions.jar' in folder 'plugins':

I am currenty on minecraft 1.8.1 and bukkit 1337

7. Offline

Geek

I seem to be having the same issue on both build 1337 and 1492. Any idea what this could be Jon?

8. Offline

Jon

@Geek Yes I'm aware of this issue. We will be fixing all of the major known bugs when the RC for 1.0.0 is released. Thanks!

9. Offline

danilonba

works for permissions?? no permissionsEX

10. Offline

Jon

I will be adding support for other permission plugins in the next release. Be sure to check the Bukkit dev page for the plugin - link can be found in the first post.

11. Offline

connerreinhardt

Can you please update so this is compatible with 1.2.3-R0.1 Beta Build.

12. Offline

Jon

It's on Bukkit dev. I do not update topics any more, nor have I since Bukkit dev.

connerreinhardt likes this.
  13. Offline

md_5

Long time no see Jon. You will notice that this thread has now been placed into the Inactive Plugin subforum.
    If you wish to revive this plugin, please ensure that you update and test compatibility with the latest recommended Bukkit build before reporting your original post, asking for it to be moved back to the release forum.

Thanks for your time.
    md_5