[ADMN/MISC] InventoryPresets v1.0.0 - Saves and restore different inventories [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by azenet, Jul 29, 2011.

1. This has been moved to dev.bukkit.org (click me)

Royalgamer06 likes this.
  2. Offline

Kohle

First!
    Nice plugin! Looking forward to Permission support :)

3. Offline

Sh00ck

Hmm
    Does this only can OP's or everyone ?

4. Right now, only OPs. I'll release v0.2 tomorrow, who will use Permissions.

5. Offline

Sh00ck

Nice ;)
    i wait for permissions ;)

6. Now you have :)

Version 0.2 released !

7. Offline

Sh00ck

and where the Permission Nodes ;D ?

8. Woops ! Added it in the first post.

9. Offline

MonsieurApple

Your changelog needs to show the most recent two versions without a spoiler, and it also needs to be at the bottom.

10. Thanks for the tip.

11. Offline

MonsieurApple

No problem, moved to releases.

12. Offline

maetthew

Looks very nice! Will most likely use in production :)

13. Be aware, this is not recommended for all users, since it can give infinite items to everyone.

14. Offline

maetthew

Hum what do you mean? I definitely understand that all players shouldn't be able to use this..

15. So no problem, but I had an argue with somebody about that so I just prefer warning.

Version 1.0.0 just released !

Please see the first post and report all bugs you could find into The Bug Genie.
    Backup your PresetsFile.dat before updating. It may not work.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  16. Offline

God0x

azenet i don't know how to post on The Bug Genie, so i post here: Why don't you make a Trash somewhere in the inventory to waste our unwanted items ? just like TooManyItems

17. There is one : /ipclear deletes your inventory. Essentials provides a support of a trash like you're saying it.

BTW, to post on The Bug Genie, you must register, then file an issue as "Feature request".

18. Offline

God0x

yes, but these are commands, I wanted to mean: a little button in left down of the screen, and we drop items to this little button and the items are destroyed, we can't get them back any more, a fast and simply way to waste our items, this is what i wanted to say

19. Sorry, I can't do this with Bukkit. TMI is a client mod.

20. Offline

God0x

yes i know i use TMI, but you really can't do this, or something a little different of this ? there is really no way ?

21. Essentials implements signs like this. Write [Disposal] on the first line of your sign.

22. Offline

God0x

ok i'll try soon, thanks

23. Offline

Royalgamer06

Hello
    I love this plugin, but doesn't work correctly anymore.
    I use OP-system and while I am OP it doesn't give me any permissions (Bukkid Sad error).
    I don't use any permissions plugin. Can u also update this plugin for build 1337, please.
    Thank U.
    My first comment. Maybe it mean something for u :p.
    sorry for bad english.
    Greetz Roy