Inactive [ADMN] Reservations v2.3.6 - Kick players on a full server with a rank system. [1.3.2-R2.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by homerbond005, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Offline

strontkever

add a donate button, i promised something :) (keep it updated though :))

2. Offline

PureTryOut

That would be very stupid if it was that way... If so, could you also make a node without capitals (reservations.vip)? I make al my nodes without capitals...

3. Offline

sunman108

Hey, where do I download it, it looks awesome[tnt]

oh yeah is this on dev.bukkit?
    it would be easy to download

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  4. No, it isn't. I'm hosting the download on my personal webspace to analyse the download. It is easier to submit new versions.

5. Offline

xeNium

6. Sorry but I don't remake any plugins. You can request special features you want to be included in the next version.
    Yep.
    Uups. I have added it already but I have to submit it. Please wait for 2.1.1 (maybe now ;) )

7. Offline

xeNium

Feature Request: Wait

I very hate when the server kick someone because someone want to play but I don't want my server crashed because overlimit ram, then I want reservations make maximum slots plus. So when maximum slots plus reached then the server will use options kicking player that not a vip or the lowest priority.
    Maximum Slots Plus = x

Permissions: reservations.x (x = number, lower number means priority number one)
    HowReservationsWorks: So when the maximum slots plus has been reached then the server will use this options to make the VIP can join the server.
    Example: Server slots is 123 (Original: 100 + Maximum slots plus '23') and the server is full with VIP, No one can be kicked because all of them is a VIP. So the server will use options priority. Someone join the server 'Priority 1' then the server checking and the result no one can be kicked then the server think to use options priority then the server found the lowest priority on the server 'Priority 2 or more' then the server kick that VIP that have lowest priority.

8. The priority should be the rank?

9. Offline

xeNium

Feature Request:

I very hate when the server kick someone because someone want to play but I don't want my server crashed because overlimit ram, then I want reservations make maximum slots plus. So when maximum slots plus reached then the server will use options kicking player that not a vip or the lowest priority.
    Maximum Slots Plus = x

Permissions: reservations.x (x = number, lower number means priority number one)
    HowReservationsWorks: So when the maximum slots plus has been reached then the server will use this options to make the VIP can join the server.
    Example: Server slots is 123 (Original: 100 + Maximum slots plus '23') and the server is full with VIP, No one can be kicked because all of them is a VIP. So the server will use options priority. Someone join the server 'Priority 1' then the server checking and the result no one can be kicked then the server think to use options priority then the server found the lowest priority on the server 'Priority 2 or more' then the server kick that VIP that have lowest priority.

Ya the priority should be the rank but using permissions to make every permissions manager can use it.

10. can you add a new slotmaximum? my nitrado server stops, if there are more then 2 players online then the slots

11. You can't change the max slots via a plugin. Reservations uses the following: It allows players to join even if the server is full. I think Nitrado has a system that prevents you from using such a plugin. If you change the slot max in the server.conf, it will be resetted after a restart of the server. That is this function of Nitrado.
    HomerBond005

Seems quite difficult. Try to work with the ranks. If I'm working with permission nodes, I only can add predefined permission nodes. That means only limited options will be possible. Currently I think Reservations is complex enough. If I would add this feature, I don't think that much people will understand it. But thank you very much for your suggestion. I'll copy your post and maybe, I will add it in the future in this or another way.
    HomerBond005

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

12. Yeah but you can have 14/12 players and this is a good VIP plugin. So idea: After a specific amount of players, all VIPs will kick a player if they want to join

13. -> Use the rank system
    1. Define the default rank for example as 100 (predefined)
    2. Set the rank from the VIP group via PermissionsEx as rank 99 or above
    3. VIPs will kick all other players with the rank 100 on a full server because their rank is higher.

14. Offline

ugene123

It dosent work for me at all, like after i did everything i still cant get in full server!! pplease help1

15. 1. What doesn't work?
    2. Do you use ranks or VIPs or both?
    3. Did you choose PEX ranks?

16. Offline

ugene123

i used ranks

never mind i used VIP

17. how to set the priority of the vips to 99 via permissionsBukkit?

18. It is not the priority, it's the rank. That's a very big difference. Via PermissionsBukkit, you can't set the ranks, because it doesn't provide such a function. Sorry, but I recommend you using PermissionsEx. More functions, wildcards, and a better plugin support. Changing to PEX is easy. ;)

19. hm but I have very much players, which are in a specific group...

20. Compare https://github.com/SpaceManiac/PermissionsBukkit with https://github.com/PEXPlugins/PermissionsEx/wiki/Pex-basics. You will see, there aren't that many differences. Sorry but this is the only thing I can do for you :(

Have a look at the changelog. I think this will help you a lot :)

21. Great :D

Only one thing: The VIPs dont kick other players when they join on my server...
    How to set the permissions, that they kick other players?
    Groups:
    • Noob (can be kicked everytime)
    • Guest (should be kicked if a VIP want to join the game and the server is full)
    • User (should be kicked if a VIP want to join the game and the server is full and no guest is online)
    • Multiple groups, which should have the same chance to be kicked
    • Operator (should have permissions to join, without kick a player)

22. VIPs don't kick anyone. VIPs will extend the server slots, but this could cause lags. So just use ranks:
    Noob: rank 4​
    Guest: rank 3​
    User: rank 2​
    VIP: rank 1​
    Operator: VIP​
    This is the layout you need.

23. Reservations don´t work in my server:

2012-06-02 15:06:15 [INFO] [g] [VIP] Rovem360: eu
    2012-06-02 15:06:16 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerLoginEvent to Reservations
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:303)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:459)
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.attemptLogin(ServerConfigurationManager.java:227)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:102)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:94)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet1Login.handle(SourceFile:68)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:48)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:61)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:551)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:449)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at de.HomerBond005.Permissions.PermissionsChecker.has(PermissionsChecker.java:69)
    at de.HomerBond005.Reservations.Reservations.isVIP(Reservations.java:319)
    at de.HomerBond005.Reservations.RSPL.onPlayerLogin(RSPL.java:84)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor135.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:301)
    ... 12 more

24. Offline

AiVeN

hi,reservations on my server is working fine(bukkit 1.2.5 R3.0) but when is full server and player without vip try to login i got this error sry for english
    08.06 20:45:12 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    08.06 20:45:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    08.06 20:45:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:459)
    08.06 20:45:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:567)
    08.06 20:45:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:61)
    08.06 20:45:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:48)
    08.06 20:45:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
    08.06 20:45:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.Packet1Login.handle(SourceFile:68)
    08.06 20:45:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:94)
    08.06 20:45:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:102)
    08.06 20:45:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.attemptLogin(ServerConfigurationManager.java:227)
    08.06 20:45:12 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:459)
    08.06 20:45:12 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    08.06 20:45:12 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:304)
    08.06 20:45:12 [Server] INFO org.bukkit.event.EventException
    08.06 20:45:12 [Server] SEVERE Could not pass event PlayerLoginEvent to Reservations

25. Offline

Deleted user

This plugin is outdated. Find an alternative.

26. Fixed this problem. Download v2.3

Deleted user likes this.
  27. Offline

xeNium

Only 5 ranks? I need 10!

28. Added to the todo list.

29. Offline

xeNium